23

I woke up on a hard surface and then I looked down to see Taehyung's broad, mascular and bare chest. I blushed as the events of yesterday flashed in my head.

"Good Morning." Taehyung greeted in his deep, husky morning voice with a smile and I blushed.

I hid myself inside the blankets and heard him chuckle.

"As far as I remember, last night you were not shy. Then why now?" He spoke and my face became redder. I hit him playfully and he chuckled before lifting the blankets up and laying down next to me.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Get up, old people!" Jungkook yelled and I groaned.

I slowly got out of bed but blushed when I noticed that I was naked. I ran inside the bathroom while limping because that asshole was so fucking big!

I was brushing my teeth when I heard the door open and widened my eyes when I saw Taehyung entering the bathroom. I had worn my boxers but he was still naked and I tried my best not to look down. I finished brushing my teeth and turned to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he smiled cheekily.

"To take a shower." He said.

"I came here first so I'll take a shower first. Get out." I ordered but instead of getting out he just walked closer to me and grabbed my waist.

"I'm here to join you in the shower." He whispered seductively in my ear and my face heated up.

"No way! Get out!" I ordered but he lifted me up and layed me inside the tub before taking my boxers off and turning the water on.

"Taehyung!" I complained and he laughed.

"Oh c'mon! I'll scrub you." He said and started scrubbing my body. I kinda liked how his hands touched every part of my body and scrubbed it gently.

After scrubbing and playing we finally took a good warm shower and got out of the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and pouted because my back was hurting.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked and sat next to me.

"Nothing. It's just that you were so fucking big! Asshole!" I huffed in anger and he chuckled.

"You can't blame me for that.." He said and I rolled my eyes.

He then walked towards his closet and took out a shirt before putting it on me.

"Wear my shirt because it's obviously big on you. You'll be comfortable in it." He said and kissed my cheek to which I smiled.

We walked out of our room and saw Jungkook sitting with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning, my loud bros!" Jungkook exclaimed and I frowned. Did he hear us?

I hesitantly sat on the couch and Taehyung sat next to me.

We ate in silence which was obviously uncomfortable but well Jungkook broke it quite fast.

"Woah, bro-in-law, you have little oh no, not little, a huge bruise on your neck. Oh wait there are many. What happened to you?" He asked, obviously teasing me and well, I wanted to die.

I looked at Taehyung for help and he glared at Jungkook.

"I can always kick you out of my penthouse, Jungkook." Taehyung threatened and the youngest quickly shut his mouth.

"By the way, I'm free the whole day. What are you two going to do? Oh wait, if it's something naughty then don't tell me." He said and smiled innocently.