15

I sat in the car and jumped after seeing Taehyung in it.

"What the hell? What are you doing you here?" I asked.

"I'll drop you and if sometimes I can't then I'll definitely pick you up. Don't have lunch at your College. You can eat something if you're really hungry but you will have lunch with me everyday. And, will you care to explain why you didn't have breakfast and didn't even bring anything to eat? You should atleast drink milk everyday. The first meal in the early morning is the most important. So from today on you will have breakfast everyday. Here." He gave me a toast. I blinked. Huh?

"Wait, what? What was all that rambling? Usually I'm the one who does that. Are you okay?" I asked and touched his forehead to measure his temperature but he was fine.

"I'm fine, but you're not. Even though I wake up earlier than you, I have breakfast. It's important to eat. And, it's important to eat healthy food. You should have salad atleast once in a whole day."

"Woah! You're not my doctor that you're telling me these things."

"Yes, but I'm your husband." He said I rolled my eyes.

"And why are you in this car?" I asked.

"Because you're dumb. You go to anyone's house without thinking. I'll drop you and pick you up as well from college everyday." He said sternly.

"What about your 'important business and clients'?" I asked while making quotation marks with my fingers.

"They can wait."

"Oh! So now they can wait! But the first day when I called you and asked you about the door of the house, you told me you were busy and I should have felt lucky that you had even picked my call!" I scolded and he sighed.

"I will drop you and pick you up. Got any problem? Keep it to yourself." He said and I huffed.

"Got any problem? Keep it to yourself." I mimicked him and he sighed again before looking at his phone and of course doing his 'business'.

We reached college and I was about to get out when he stopped me to say, "Text me when you're free. And your lunch will be with me. Keep that in mind."

"Whatever." I said and was about to leave but he stopped me again.

"That's not how you say goodbye." Ugh! I really want to murder him now! He was really sweet yesterday. Why can't he be like that everyday?!

I turned around and said; "goodbye, the one and only Kim Taehyung. Now if you allow me then, may I get out and go to my first class or you have some more manners to teach?"

"You may." He said and finally let me get out. I huffed and went inside.

"Oi! Jimin!" Hobi yelled and I walked towards him but he was not alone, the three idiots were together.

"Hey, y'all. What's up?" I asked while shuffling some stuff in my bag.

"Hey, Jimin I was just observing you. I saw you get out of the car but then you were pulled back inside the car and your face was red when you finally got out of the car. Were you having a smooching session with your sugar daddy?" Ugh!!!

"Hoseok, I swear to god today is your last day on this planet! And he was not fucking kissing me! He was teaching me manners! Like I'll follow his stupid lessons! Asshole! That's what he is! Asshole! My face was red with anger not because I was shy!" I exclaimed and he chuckled sheepishly.

"Wait, yesterday you two were fine. What happened today?" Taemin asked. Shit! Taemin! I literally forgot about him.

"Yes, because of yesterday! He's been hella overprotective since last night. He said he'll drop me and pick me up and I have to have lunch with him." I informed and he made his mouth in an 'o' shape.

"He should have picked your call up. If he had done that, then nothing would have happened. It's his fault.." Taemin said.

"He gets a lot busy sometimes and I don't blame him. That's how his life is." I stated but I shouldn't have. He's right. It's Taehyung's fault. Lord knows why I couldn't bear hearing that coming from Taemin while it's only the truth..

"Well, if his life was that busy then why did he marry you?" Taemin asked. Okay, I don't like this. This is enough.

"Taemin, I'm going to ask you to shut your filthy mouth up and stop saying shit about my husband. And if you can't do that, then get out of my sight. No one gave you the right to talk like that about him." I snapped.

"You're overreacting, Jimin." Okay, I've never wanted to murder someone like this without even knowing why.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, let's go. I don't want to talk to shitheads." With that I grabbed both their hands and dragged them with me.

"Hobi, you were going to kick his ass so it lands in sahara, right? You should do it." I said and he chuckled.

"He told me about yesterday. I think he's pissed because Taehyung told him some things. And he must be more pissed at the fact that your husband who loves you left you like that. I mean, he thinks you two are a happily married couple, totally in love. He doesn't know the reality." Hobi said and I nodded in agreement.

"I think you're right. But, he still should not have said things like that. I don't know why I'm this pissed at him just because he told me some facts! But, to be honest, I don't really blame Taehyung. He thought I'd be safe like always and didn't know that the driver he had called was actually the one who drives me home.." I stated whatever came into my mind and both of them looked like they wanted to say something but chose not to.

"You know, Hobi, this is Taemin's habit. He always says shitty things without thinking and then apologizes for it later. Because of this shitty habit of his, we used to argue a lot! I never liked that! Then, I never used to say anything to him but I'm not like that anymore. If he doesn't like Taehyung then he can cut his dick and shove it up his ass. I don't give a shit!" I didn't know why I was so angry and I didn't know what I was saying either, I just said everything that came into my mind..

"Calm down, Jiminie. Calm down. I'll kick his ass later. Now just focus on class, okay?" Hobi tried to cheer me up and all I did was nod and with that we made our way to class.