18

Thank you so much for 1k! Here's a new chapter to celebrate!

__________

I woke up to my alarm and soft snores. Soft snores?

I tried to turn around but an arm was stopping me. I tried a lot and finally turned around and saw Taehyung's angelic face.

I looked at his eyelashes that were rested on his cheeks. Then looked down and saw his cute button nose. Then looked down more and saw his thick, pink lips. It made me remember our first kiss at the wedding. I smiled at the memory. They were so soft and warm. I wonder how they taste- what the hell, Jimin?!

"Stop staring at me and get out of bed." He blurted and I jumped. How does he know that I was staring at him?! His eyes are fucking close!

He got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Then I heard my phone ring. I picked it up after looking Hoseok's name on it.

"Hey Jimin, are you skipping today? if not then you're quite late." He informed and my eyes widened after I looked at the time. I was too busy staring at Taehyung's annoyingly handsome face that I forgot I had college.

"Holy shit! I'm so damn late! I'm not skip-" before I could finish my statement my phone got snatched out of my hand.

"He's skipping today and he will not be there for a week." Taehyung said and hung up. What?

"What the hell do you mean by that?!" I yelled but he ignored me and continued walking inside the washroom.

Then I heard my phone ring again and I picked it up without looking who was calling.

"Oh god, Jimin! Your sugar daddy's voice is so sexy! I literally froze when I heard his voice! I couldn't speak! I couldn't process! I couldn't move! I couldn't do anythi-" Yes. What you're thinking is right. I hung up. The last thing I want is my bestfriend drooling over my husband.

I sat on the bed and wondered why he told him that I was skipping for a week. I mean, I obviously am not going to skip. He can't just boss me around. But still I wanted to know why he said that. Let him get out and I'll know everything.

Just as I thought that, the door opened.

I stood up, ready to bombard him with questions but the only thing that left my mouth was a gasp.

Right before me stood Taehyung with only a towel around his hips and water dripping down from his hair going down to places I shouldn't think about.

"I know you like the view but I suggest you to go take a shower because we've got a flight to catch." Okay, what? A flight to catch?! Then I remembered that I was about to bombard him with questions.

"What flight? And who gave you the right to boss me around? Who gave you the right to talk to my friends?! Why did you tell him that I was skipping today and I will not come for a whole week?! A whole damn week?! Why do you think I'll listen to you?! I've already skipped a lot of classes, I can't skip more! I have to study! I like to study! You can't just do that! And where the fuck are you even taking me?!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"You done? If you are then go get ready." He again ordered me!

"What?! You can't boss me around! I'm not skipping college because of you! You might be Kim Taehyung, the youngest CEO of some huge ass company but to me you're just a rude asshole! Listen here, Kim fucking Taehyung, I don't give a shit about your money and your handsome face! You- you are going to kidnap me, aren't you? You are going to kidnap me! And you are not telling me where you're taking me because of course, which criminal admits his crime?! I thought you were changing but no! I was so wrong! You don't have a heart! You have a stone in the name of a heart! You-" I was cut off when his lips met mine. Kim Taehyung's lips met mine?

Then he started moving his lips. Okay what? Well, his lips were so soft and warm. And who would want to pull away from lips like that?! Definitely not me.

I started responding to his kiss and felt him smile when he noticed me kiss him back. My hands found their way to his neck and played with his short, wet and soft hair before pulling his face closer to mine while his rested on my waist.

I flinched when I felt his broad hands slide inside my pyjamas before he squeezed my bare ass hard which caused me to gasp and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth.

We fought for dominance but he quickly won and explored every inch of my mouth while still squeezing my ass, making me moan in his mouth.

We finally pulled away because of lack of oxygen.

I looked down with heated cheeks but could feel his dark eyes on me.

He then grabbed my chin and lifted my face up so his eyes could meet mine.

"You should ramble like that more often." He stated with a stupid smirk on his handsome face before taking his other hand out of my pyjamas and I ran faster than Usain Boult to reach the bathroom.

As soon as I reached the bathroom I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I took a shower but the memories of our makeout session weren't leaving my head.

I touched my lips and blushed when I remembered the sensation.

"Maybe I should ramble like that more often."