4

Only five days are left until the marriage and I already hate that asshole. Well, if he weren't an asshole then I would have atleast made friends with him but he's an ass! A total ass!

Suddenly the door of my room opened bringing me out of my thoughts and my best friend barged in.

Of course he would. No one ever told him how to knock.

"You asshole! You are getting fucking married and you didn't even care to tell me about it!" Hoseok scolded and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello to you too."

"I don't want your fucking hello's! Why the fuck did you not tell me?!" He yelled in anger and I sighed.

"Hoseok, I definitely am not enjoying this time before getting married. It's no good news plus you were not in town so I thought I shouldn't bother you." I said.

"Shouldn't bother me?! You know I wouldn't be fucking bothered!" He kept throwing tantrums and I just closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

"Jimin, get up. Tell me about this man you're going to marry!" Hoseok excitedly jumped up and down and I rolled my eyes.

"All I'll tell you is his name. The other things you search yourself because I don't know any other things about him." I told him before closing my eyes again.

"What the fuck? You don't know anything about the man you're going to marry?! That's not fair!" He kept whining and I sighed before sitting up on my bed.

I couldn't escape him..

"Kim Taehyung." I told him and he watched me with a puzzled expression.

"What?"

"His name is Kim Taehyung." I told him and he nodded before his eyes widened.

"Wait! Are you talking about the Kim Taehyung?! The youngest CEO of a huge company in the world?!" I'm not even surprised with his reaction..

"Yeah.. whatever. I don't like him."

"Jimin that person is like a fucking Greek God! How are you not excited to get married to him?!" And I rolled my eyes again..

"I told you. I don't like him. That dude's not even worth being called my friend! Let alone my husband.."

"Aww! You just said husband!" Hoseok cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Hoseok. I've had enough. If you don't get out of my room in ten minutes then I'll seriously stab you!" I threatened and he laughed because he knew I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't hurt a fly..

"Jimin! Why do you not like him? He's so hot!" Hoseok squealed like some fangirl and I sighed.

"Being hot doesn't mean he's a good person too. He's an asshole. I went to buy suits with him and you know what he asked me there?"

"Woah! You went to buy suits with him!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"He asked me my name! Can you believe it?! That asshole didn't even know my name!" I complained but Hoseok's mind was somewhere else and so were his wide eyes.

"That's a fucking ring on your finger!" And.. I sighed again.

"Yes. I thought you knew people wore engagement rings before their wedding.." I said and rolled my eyes.

"But that's so beautiful!"

"Hoseok please! I'm not okay! Either leave or stop squealing! I told you it's just a wedding that my parents want to happen, I don't. I don't want to get married just yet! I'm only twenty two!" I blurted and felt my eyes sting.

It may have been some days since I heard the news but I never got the chance to actually think about it. Now that I did, I came to know how much I hated it to happen plus the person I'm going to marry had to be an asshole!

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me. Hoseok.

"It's okay, Jimin. You don't have to worry plus that man is hella rich. You can see the world with his money! Well, be a gold digger.. who cares?" Hoseok stated and I smiled while shaking my head at his antics.

No matter what happened but I will definitely miss spending weeks with my best friend.

We ended up watching Netflix the whole day.