5

This is it. Today is the day. The day I was dreading. The wedding day.

Today is the day when I have to wear this tight ass suit, when I have to accept that asshole as my husband, when I become Kim Jimin. Of course I didn't want to take his surname but my parents insisted.. more like forced.

I have been sitting in this huge room for almost five hours now and these fucking stylist people can't do their job fast.

I groaned for the hundredth time before I saw the time.

12:00.

I have an hour before the marriage. Shall I run away?

"Woah woah! No one's running away!" Hoseok exclaimed. Okay, maybe I said that out loud..

I groaned as I heard Hoseok ramble about how I could be a gold digger and take all of his money and see the world.. what the actual fuck?

I don't want money! I want freedom! I want happiness! But, I think I can get them all with money.. whatever..

The one hour that I had slowly passed and now the clock said 12:45.

I lost my chance to run away.

I stood in front of a huge mirror and admired myself. Whatever kind of asshole that dude may be but his choice is actually really good. For the first time in forever I'm liking a suit. It's neither tight nor loose. It fits perfectly and looks so beautiful too. I guess he wasn't lying when he said he liked everything perfect.

My mom stood in front of me dusting the beautiful suit before fixing my bowtie.

She smiled and said, "I'm so proud of you, son. And grateful too." She hugged me and I returned the gesture.

Suddenly a loud sound was heard and she pulled away from my embrace.

"It's time." She said as she and Hoseok grabbed my wrist on either side of me and walked out of the room.

As soon as I walked out of the room I saw people staring directly at me.

There were a lot of people and even some paparazzi.

What did I do to deserve this?! Why the hell are there paparazzi?!

I groaned lowly and then my eyes fell on the man who was standing at the end of the aisle waiting patiently for me.

He looked so handsome. No matter how rude he was, I can never deny that this man is pretty.

I was so busy staring at him that I didn't realise Hoseok and my mom leave my side.

I walked closer to him until I was standing right in front of him.

I stared at him and was surprised to see that he did the same to me. He kept staring at me. His eyes never left mine.

The priest rambled stuff about marriage until we were asked a question. That damn question.

"Park Jimin, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I hesitated before answering.

"I do."

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the groom now." The priest said and my eyes widened.

I totally forgot about the kiss thing! Oh lord-

Before my slow mind could process, I already felt soft, warm lips on mine. They were so warm that I closed my eyes at the sensation but he pulled back just as I closed my eyes.

Claps and hoots filled the whole hall and I looked at the man infront of me.

He was looking at me with dark eyes until I saw his gaze turn from my eyes to my lips.

His face came dangerously close to mine that I could feel his warm, minty breath on my lips. My cheeks heated up but he seemed to have came back to his senses because he pulled his face away from mine and looked at the audience instead.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Then I felt his big hand cup my small waist as he lead me to another huge hall.

We entered the hall where the reception was to happen and sat on the most beautiful table out of all.

He held my hand which caught me by surprise that I flinched at his touch.

He leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Gotta act like a normal couple for the world." I rolled my eyes but tried to remain as calm as I could.

People came with huge ass presents while he introduced me to all of them.

I smiled a fake smile to all of them as they laughed at their own rubbish jokes and I could tell so did Taehyung.

I was growing tired and hungry.

I should tell him to bring me something to eat, right? I mean, he's now my husband so he should take care of me.

I nudged him and he looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"I'm hungry. Bring me food." I told, more like ordered him but of course.. you can't order the Kim Taehyung..

"Ask me nicely and I might get you a bread." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I texted Hoseok telling him I needed food. He came to me shortly with a huge plate filled with delicious food.

I licked my lips before I dug in. I kept munching like a hungry dog while Taehyung looked at me and the food.

I smirked at him.

"Ask me nicely and I might give you a bread" I whispered in his ear to which he glared at me.

Then he turned around and asked some man to bring him food.

The man came back with a plate but there was not enough food for him.

I watched him as he boredly ate the salad while looking at his phone.

But as the nice and kind human I am I nudged him.

"You can share with me if you want." He stared at me for a minute then turned his gaze somewhere else. Asshole.

The whole day finally ended and it was dusk now.

My mom came to me and hugged me mumbling things in between her sobs while I rolled my eyes at her fake tantrums.

After all the goodbyes from my parents I followed Taehyung to his car.

The driver started the engine and I tiredly looked at my husband..

"How long is it gonna take?"

"Long enough for you to take a nap." He replied. Why can't he ever give a straight answer?

But well I did need a nap. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.