Plot & Cast (updated version)

Hello everyone, I've modified the plot and have switched the characters here and there.

This is the story of Arjun and Arpana. Arjun and Arpana tied the knot for the second time at the most unexpected time. Unlike the first time, Arpana is a replaced bride this time. Let's see how they come close to each other after fighting everything that life throws at them. Be prepared to experience the tragedy, drama, romance and action !

Arpana's Background

At the the age of 23 Arpana got married to Vihan Ramakrishna who was 26 at that time and he is a Navy officer. Vihan and Arpana we're childhood sweethearts.
Arpana did her degree and masters in economics. She was working in a private bank when she tied the knot with Vihan.

Vihan is a south Indian originally from Andhra Pradesh, he shifted to Bangalore at the age of 9. Vihan's mother is called Damini and he has one sister called Sakshi.

Arpana too is a south Indian from Chennai but settled in Bangalore.

Vihan and Arpana had to fight all the odds before they got married. Vihan and Arpana we're neighbours, they're parents were quite friendly as well with each other, however, when Arpana and Vihan expressed their wish to get married they're parents protested as much as possible just because they were from different cultures, caste and also because of how they're horoscopes did not match. But neither Vihan nor Arpana stopped fighting, after a lot of taunts and convincing they finally they agreed half-heartedly.

Arpana's father is called Intrajith and Mother is called Lalitha. Arpana has one sister called Devi who just graduated recently.

Arjun's Background

Arjun's family is from Chennai. However, Arjun was born and brought up to a middle-class family in Banglore.
Arjun is an international pilot, currently, he's working for Air India.

Arjun's first marriage was to Anjali who was an MBA graduate from Delhi. Again their's was an love marriage. With a lot of objections from families they got married and lived peacefully until a tragic incident happened in their lives.
Anjali died in a car accident whilst she only had two weeks to be due (she was pregnant at that time).

Ravinath Varma - Arjun's father who owns a textiles shop.

Revathy - Arjun's mother who used to be a dance teacher.

Deepak Varma - Arjun's younger brother who is an engineer.

Hope you all liked the cast. If not please feel free to imagine whoever you like !! You can imagine whoever you want for the parents as well.

Cast

Varun Tej as Arjun

Samantha Ruth Prabhu as Arpana