Chapter 34

As the morning rays hit her face Arpana woke up. She was lying wide awake for a few minutes now. Arjun was still in his deep slumber, he had his hands wrapped around Arpana's bare waist. Whilst, Arpana laid on Arjun's chest thinking how much their relationship developed for them to take this drastic but beautiful step.
Accidentally Arjun moved in his sleep making their skin rub against each other making Arpana's body shiver. Immediately, what they did last night flashed in Arpana's mind. She smiled while blushing. Last night it was so special for both of them because they consummated their marriage. It was not their first time doing such acts but this time it felt special as it was their first time with each other knowing what happened between them was not just lust but Love from both. Neither Arjun nor Arpana expected to find love ever again but fate had something beautiful in store for them, probably for what they went through in life.

Arpana slowly tried to untangle herself without trying to wake her husband. But instantly Arjun grabbed Arpana's bare waist pinning her back into the bed. He then slowly kissed her forehead. "Good morning Arpana and where are you rushing to? It's only 6 in the morning" Arjun asked as he played with her hair. "Good morning! Remember we need to go to the temple today and were you awake all this time?" Arpana asked him without taking a breath as she snuggled closer to Arjun.
"We've got ages for that and yes I was awake all this time" he said as he buried his head deep into Arpana's neck putting a cheeky grin on her face.

Arjun didn't feel like leaving Arpana's side which is why he isn't letting her leave. Just like Arpana, Arjun was happy too!! Not just emotionally but they finally connected physically as well and created a bond that way as well. He was happy today mainly because his love for Arpana was finally reciprocated. It felt so good to finally have found the right person ... in other words his true love. Many years ago when he first met Anjali and then married her Arjun felt as if he was the luckiest man in the world for getting her. But time and fate proved he was wrong. Anjali was never meant to be his. Arpana was and only she deserved to be loved more than anyone.

Over a year ago when Arjun had married Arpana he was still grieving over Anjali's death just the way Arpana was grieving over Vihan's 'fake' death.
At that time both their visions were blurred with doubts, doubts about this marriage, doubts about where this marriage will take them but now both of their mind's were filled with peace and love for each other. In a way Arjun felt that he is the luckiest man in the world because he's got a perfect wife who is perfect in every aspect, a wonderful job and a great set of family and friends. What more can a man ask for?

Anyway, Arjun got distracted noticing Arpana's bare shoulders peeking from beneath the covers. Her hair was still tousled from the intimate night of love making. Arjun stared at Arpana as he hugged her tighter.
"What?" Arpana asked as he kept staring at her face. "You are encouraging me to have an intimate morning..." Arjun replied cheekily.
"Was it not enough the whole night?" She asked annoyingly. Without delay Arjun's hands creeped up from behind aiming towards her breasts. Arpana immediately smacked his hands playfully and asked him to stop as she knew very well where this was leading to.

"Oh come on, Arpana !" Arjun said as he placed some wet kisses on her neck. Arpana tried to control her moans but failed immediately encouraging him to carry on what he was doing. Arjun pulled Arpana so close to him and placed his lips onto hers kissing her passionately. "Do you realize how f**ing gorgeous you are?" Arjun asked her to make Arpana blush, it also made her realize what she was truly feeling inside her at this moment. He leaned forward and kissed her neck. Arpana slowly closed her eyes, drawing herself in pleasure. Arpana finally let herself give in as she encircled her hands around Arjun's bare back and allowed him to finish off the intimate session.

. . . . . . .

Once they had finished, Arpana got out of bed. She did not forget to cover herself with the blankets. "Are you still shy after all we did? There's nothing I haven't seen" Arjun teased, making Arpana embarrassed as hell.
Without turning back, she rushed to the washroom to have a warm shower. Arpana came out wearing a kurti and leggings meanwhile, Arjun finally got out of the bed whilst Arpana dried her hair. With a smirk Arjun approached closer to her and stared onto her neck. "What?" Arpana asked in confusion. "Conceal that before we go to the temple if you don't want to be stared at by anyone" Arjun replied just to earn a smack from Arpana. "You are responsible for this" she said to which Arjun replied "I will take responsibility but don't deny the fact you didn't enjoy it!!" he said just to earn another playful snack.