Chapter 13

Please vote and feedback ! It will motivate a lot to write...

Author’s POV.........

Arjun went to Deepak's new mall. He had a tour around the mall even though it was raining heavily.

"Looks like it's nearly finished" Arjun said to Deepak.

"Yes Arjun, within 2 months the construction will be done and then stock will start coming in" Deepak replied.

"Oh cool!! I'm so proud of you Deepak. At this small age you’re reaching heights" Arjun said to Deepak for which he smiled.

"Why didn't you bring Vadina?" Deepak asked Arjun.

"Ermm she seemed like she was busy" Arjun said.

"I rang her when you were on the way because you weren't answering your phone. She said she wasn’t doing much" Deepak said looking out of the window.

"Oh" that was only Arjun managed to say.

"Are you still struggling to accept her?" Deepak asked due to his curiosity.

"We are living in that house as friends and we are happy that way" Arjun said wanting to avoid this conversation.

"But what happiness will you get from that? It's been four years since Anjali has passed away. At least try to understand each other and give a chance to this relationship" Deepak advised his brother.

"I'm not interested in this conversation Deepak. It's quite late now. I'm leaving" Arjun said and then left the place. The car was parked a little far from the construction site, meaning Arjun got drenched as there was no umbrella as well.

After a few minutes drive Arjun reached his house. Arpana was sitting on the couch watching the TV when Arjun opened the door. "Oh my god! You’re all wet" Arpana said, widening her eyes. She ran upstairs and came back with a towel and started aggressively drying his hair. Arjun stood there with shock. Even though she was struggling to reach him due to her height, she tried her best.

"Are you trying to rip my hair off?" Arjun asked her chuckling. Arpana frowned and looked at Arjun when she realised her actions.

"Oh I'm sorry Arjun. I just did it because you were all wet" Arpana said clutching tightly onto the towel. "There you go. You take a bath and by that time I will heat up the food" Arpana said and went to the kitchen to prepare some food for Arjun.

Whilst Arpana was making some side dishes, Arjun went to his room, had a quick shower and changed into a sweater and shorts. Meanwhile, Arpana came out of the kitchen with two plates filled with rice, sambar and some other traditional side dishes which looked delicious for Arjun.

"Did you make all this?" Arjun asked Arpana.

"Yep I did" Arpana replied.

"Wow! You don't need to do all this by yourself. Whenever I'm here, I'll help you too" Arjun explained to Arpana.

Both of them then settled and started eating. Arjun stared at Arpana and observed her for too long making her slightly uncomfortable so she ate the food quickly. "The food tastes nice" Arjun said as Arpana stood up with her empty plate now. "Thank you," Arpana replied. Arjun then watched Arpana walking away from him.