Chapter 38

Radhika tightened the ends of her bandhani saree in shock....

"What did you say?" Radhika shouted, clutching tightly onto Arjun's collars...

Arpana shook her head in fear...

"Aunty, this girl standing next to me is your husband's daughter. Sir does not know he has a daughter because it all happened before his marriage with you" Arjun explained to Radhika but she was damaged. Life was being unfair to Radhika!

So, Radhika rushed out of the venue and without waiting for anyone she went back home.

Seeing Radhika run out of the wedding hall made Ram worried because she was acting weird. Therefore, just after sending Pooja away with her husband, Ram and Nandini rushed back home.

"Arjun, why? Why did you tell everything to Radhika aunty? I did not come here with the intention of ruining another family's peace" Arpana said as she cried, feeling worried and nervous thinking about what's going to happen in her life now.

"Arpana, she heard most of our conversation. There was no point in lying" Arjun responded as he tried to comfort Arpana.

Very soon Ram reached his house. He immediately went to his room where Radhika was as he could hear her loud sobs.

"Radha, Radha! What happened?" Ram asked her worriedly.

"Don't you dare touch me. Get out of my sight!" Radhika screamed. Nandini flinched in fear...

"Please tell me what happened Radha.." Ram requested this time, keeping a distance from Radhika.

"You want me to explain now?" Radhika asked as she continued to sob.

"Please tell me what the matter is! I can't do anything if you are not willing to tell me what the issue is" Ram explained this time getting slightly angry. Radhika never acted like this therefore. Radhika's words and actions hurt him more than anything now.

So, Radhika slowly stood up from the bed and stared into Ram's eyes. The stare that could destroy him...

"Why did you marry me and ruin my life?" Radhika asked...

"Radha, why are you speaking like this? How did I ruin your life? More than anyone you know how much I love you. Don't you?" Ram asked emotionally.

"Oh stop your drama! You never loved me. You only loved Bhanumathi ...." Radhika blurted out, making Ram beyond shocked!

"Radha, mind your words! Don't cross your limit!" Ram said, nearly losing all his control. Yes Ram has told Radhika about Bhanu and how they were in love, before his marriage. But that was about it really, nothing in depth!

"No, I won't mind my words! Why should I?

I still remember how you acted so cold and distant with me after our marriage. There's no limit to how much I cried during that time because of you. I believed you probably acted distant with me because of the arranged marriage and how we did not know each other well. After around a year, you changed and became gentler, nicer and loving. That's when you mentioned it to me. At that time I thought it was just a normal infatuation or love and that you were over her. But today I was proven wrong, as your love toward Bhanu was deeper than I thought. If not, you would not have had a daughter with her!!!" Radhika finally vented out her anger....

"Daughter? What do you mean Radhika? I only have two daughters, Nandini and Pooja. I have no such child with Bhanumathi....

And my love towards you was not fake so don't you dare question my sincerity or love towards you!" Ram shouted as his blood boiled in anger.