chapter-23

Auditorium......

"Ela honestly can't we bunk this?" She pushed him a little to get to her seat. "No. Remember the owner of this place?" He nodded his head, "She and her husband invited me here. I can't just skip it. Just bear a little and I also brought cookies. Eat ok. " 

Announcer..

"Hello everyone I believe every one of you enjoyed their trip to our museum. I would like to call our important guests."

That's when Sofia and her husband entered. Sofia looked around and found the person she was hoping to see. She smiled at Elanor's direction. She and her husband moved forward. Both of them soon ended their speech. While Harris and Elanor were silently fighting over the cookies. 

The announcer walked again, "I believe that helped everyone." Elanor kicked him on his leg and grabbed the last cookie. "I would like to call our special guest Mr. Alexander Knight." She moved her face in flash of a second to look at the direction. That's when her eyes met with his and both of their eyes widened in shock but he quickly recover from his state and looked forward to give a speech. 

When Harris found her being distracted he got the chance to steal the cookie from her hands. He took a large bite of the cookie from her hand. She punched his hand while he bit his tongue to stop himself from shouting out loud. Even though Xander was giving speech but his eyes were completely focused at a different place. He was gripping the podium very tightly which almost made his fingers blood shot red. 

Elanor was nervous at first which made her look here and there but when she looked at him giving him his speech she was completely lost in her own thoughts. 

"He looks so different when he is at work. Hmm is this really destiny. We keep meeting again and again....No matter how many different sides he has at the end of the day he is still my Xander. Why am I so nervous? Should I meet him? No no..... he is at work and the owners son. I shouldn't get too excited and disturb him at work." 

Xander POV

"This is the end of my speech but as all of you almost spent a whole day at the museum how about a small Q and A?" After hearing his announcement everyone went quiet where as Xander Knight had a smirk plastered on his face. "The one in the black T shirt." He pointed at Harris. He looked at Elanor with a pleading look for help but Elanor looked in the other way as if she doesn't know him at all. Harris got up from his seat. "What's the first thing you saw in the museum Mr... ... ?" 

"Zhang Harris."

Xander's eyes widened, "Harris?" He raised an eyebrow. At first he thought he will let go but after he heard his name his blood boiled. He cleared his throat, "I am waiting."

He shrugged a little as he already got a dangerous vibe from the person. "Antics I guess." All the students laughed out loud. He looked away. "How about the lady with the half eaten cookie. What's the most interesting thing you found in the whole museum?" Everyone started to laugh. However, this time Sofia and Chris looked at her direction as if they were anticipating something. Elanor got up from her seat. "Egypt artifacts are the first thing people will see when they enter the museum followed by Chinese artifacts which has different division. Well as for the second question I don't know maybe because I was too focused on only one thing as for the rest of the things I only took a look."

"Hmm looks I have two questions for you now? One, "What's the name of the thing for which you put all your focus on for the whole day?" SECOND" This time he said a little louder, "Why did you answer his question?" Everyone was looking at her which made her more nervous and scared but she fisted her hand so that she can stop trembling. "Potteries....when I looked at it in different divisions it made me remember someone and I thought I can use it in my essays." She looked at him now as if she was expecting him to change the topic but he didn't say anything. His jaws were clenched. Sofia wanted to stop Xander but Chris stopped her. Elanor was hurt but she wasn't weak. She looked at her friend who was giving her a sorry look but it was none of their fault and they didn't do any crime. She looked at Xander with a smile, "I answered his question because I will always have my friends back and its my job to embarrass, beat him and bully him. No one else."

Xander stopped his laugh and replaced it with a slight grin. "Well done." Whereas Sofia and Chris were surprised at the beginning but ended up laughing as well. She took her seat when Harris looked at her, "Ela bear am I really your friend?" She looked, "What do you think?"

He laughed, "You are impossible."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry guys. 

Sorry for the late update.

Happy reading.