Chapter-21

"Esme I am going out to buy some stationaries. If you need anything please text me I will pick it up on the way home."

After picking up a few things from the book store she started to look around the store. Suddenly she saw a lady who might be around her mother's age but a little bit older is struggling with something. She looked elegant even in her age and was well dressed. She wore a black pencil dress with black heels.

"Mam do you need any help?"

"Oh dear thank you. I am actually not local here. I am looking for some supplement history books on Sculpture and Pottery. But this are...."

Elanor smiled, "Not that detailed and lacks information?" The women smiled. Elanor pulled out a pen from her bag and wrote some details on the sticky notes which she brought from the stationary store."

"Mam you can go this address they sell both new and old version books. They have a huge collection almost as big as library. When I was a student I used to buy my books from here. She whispered, "You know you can also bargain price and buy them at a lot cheaper price compare to them."

She chuckled and took the paper, "Thank you so much dear. Are you a student?"

"Yes mam I am a first year student in my University."

"Well I am a history teacher but sometimes I teach my students pottery."

"Nice to meet you mam. Well I have to go now my sister told me to pick some groceries."

The women smiled and nodded, "Well do you need a ride dear?"

Elanor nodded her head as no, "No thank you mam. The grocery store is actually nearby. Bye bye."

After shopping...

"Esme I am home. I brought your stuff."

Esme came out of the kitchen, "Good. Now take this letter. Its from your uni they are asking for our permission to allow you to go to first years trip."

Elanor took the letter, "Where are they taking us?" Before she could open it, "CGM"

She looked at her, "Huh?" She rolled her eyes, "Its a museum and I guess you are lucky because its here. So no travel cost at all. I already signed it and dad already informed your universities director. Umm I guess you are good to go."

Elanor smiled and shut the envelop back, "Smooth."

Suddenly her phone buzzed, "Hey Ela Bear. Did you got your letter?"

"Hmm Esme just gave it to me. Best friend I have one important request..."

"What is it bear?"

"Don't join the trip you are too troublesome for me to handle."

"Wait did you just insult me or you are telling me that you coming to the trip? By the way how is your sister?"

" First of all stop asking about my sister. She is married and if you flirt with her I can guarantee you will soon lose 206 bones in your body. Her husband will make sure of that. Meet you at the trip. I will bring your favorite snacks. Bye."

"What's with CGM?" She opened the envelop. "Christopher Global Museum? Oh its a private museum."

"Sofia? This place is run by a women. It actually looks good. They even give donations and also allows people to donate. Hmmm....... Oh shoot I forgot to call Xander."

"Hello Xander?"

"Yes Ms. white. How may I help you?"

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Unfortunately yes Ela its important. Why?"

"Good good. Actually I am going to a trip tomorrow so there is a possibility that I might not be able to call you."

"Oh great. Enjoy your trip. Stay safe and of course don't forget to eat. Bye love ya."

"Bye....Don't take to much stress and be safe. Love you.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Hi guys we reached 12.4k reads and 1.2k votes. Thank you so much...
Love u all. Keep reading and voting."