Chapter-1

Elanor POV

Life is not always fair. Sometimes it feels like me and my sister was born with this curse (Beauty). Tomorrow is Esme's wedding but she is not happy neither am I. She is being forced by Steven Black to marry him. He is a person who has everything money, luxury. For outside background he is a well known business man with extra ordinary good looks but in underground he is a criminal.

Family Dinner:

Everyone was silent on the dinner table. We had nothing to say. A criminal was sitting beside my sister holding her hand in his hand. He looked at me, "Elanor I heard you can dance very well. How about a performance at our wedding and I believe you are going to wear that mask as always."

I placed my spoon on the plate and smiled at him. "Brother in law my first duty at your wedding will be to walk my sister down the isle and trust me after the ceremony ends I will leave. You see I don't want to catch any criminals eye... oops my bad I don't want to associate with any of your friends." I was about to leave but Esme called me from behind, "Elanor how about you give it to me as a last gift for my wedding." Even though I don't want to but I did feel pity for her, "Ok. Fine. I will dance at your wedding but I will leave after that. Make sure your to be husband keeps those criminals away from me and I will also wear my mask."

Its almost midnight. Can't believe my sister will be getting married tomorrow. I have to wake up early tomorrow but I still have to make this damn mask for tomorrow. 

After putting everything together I hanged my dress which will I be wearing tomorrow

After putting everything together I hanged my dress which will I be wearing tomorrow. My outfit looks decent and it goes well with the mask.

 My outfit looks decent and it goes well with the mask

I wanted to look at Esme one last time before going to bed so I peeked inside her room and saw her looking outside maybe at the moon. I signed, "Hey, Esme. You don't look sleepy. You good?" She looked at me "Hey, I am actually fine." I smiled at her, "I just came to say goodnight." After seeing her I tucked myself in my blanket. Everything will be good tomorrow and by thinking that I drifted back to sleep. Who knew something worse was waiting for me tomorrow.

Alexander POV

Some people were beating a person to death in a shabby dark place which is only being brightened through a dim light. It wasn't only dark but it also smelled like dead and blood. After hearing footsteps all the men stopped beating the person and looked behind and bowed their head. "Sir he is not giving us with any information about the secret deal." 

Slowly the person stepped forward in the dim light. He was wearing a suit and a white mask which covered his whole face. He grabbed that person jaw, "I will give you two option: one gives us the information and you are free to live and second you don't have to say anything and trust me we wont even touch you but in return your family have to bear that torture. I believe by now you know your choices." By saying that he punched that persons face to pick his call.

"Hey Steve I heard you are getting married tomorrow." By hearing that Steven laughed, "Its all over the news isn't. So the main reason I called today is that I will be waiting for my best man. Hey don't worry  about peoples staring everyone knows about you. Just give it try if you don't like it then you are free to leave anytime. Tomorrow will be different."

Alexander sighed and removed his mask from his face and ruffled his hair little with his hand. Tomorrow will be different but he knew it very well that he has to face people outside either staring at him or giving him weird looks. Thinking of it only makes him more angry. He put his mask again and went back inside and ruthlessly beat the guy again and again. For him there is no light but only darkness. 

(please vote and follow....)