Epilogue

"ELISE! HONEY CAN YOU PLEASE WAKE YOUR DAD UP."

"YES MOMMY!"

Elanor was busy frying the corn dogs as she packed the picnic basket on the other hand. "Wow I can't believe he was the one who was whining to go for a family picnic and now he is sleeping like there is no tomorrow."

Suddenly two hands wrapped around her waist and kissed her , "I am awake and I am still up for the picnic." She removed his hands, "Well good to know. Are you still not going to tell me where are you taking us?"

"You will see."

Suddenly there was a crying a sound, "Oh my looks like Eden is up. Husband can you please get him." He nodded his head as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. After some time Xander walked in with his one year old son while he was bouncing him in his arms.

Elanor washed her hands and raised her hands to get his, "Oh baby you are up. Did you sleep well?" She kissed Eden's cheek few times making the baby giggled. On the other hand Xander was cranky, "I still don't get I am the man of the house and I believe I deserve the same treatment in the morning as the kid." She kissed Eden's cheek again and made him sit on the baby chair. "Whom are you calling a kid? Eden is still a baby. As a matter for the same treatment thing did I ever made any complain when you keep spoiling Elise? Huh? Move now I am going to get ready. Take care of the kids." She placed his breakfast on the table. 

"Feed yourself and feed Eden too. Elise is already done with her breakfast. Oh I forgot one thing."

He looked at her, "What?" She went near him and kissed him on his lips. "All done. Eat your breakfast."

DRIVE......

"Xander this road kind of looks familiar. Do I know this place?" He took her hand, "You will see."

"Wait. Wait a minute. Hey is this the place where we met for the first time." 

The family of four walked along the familiar place. "Mommy where are we? This place is so green." She smiled at her five years old daughter. "Baby this is the place where your daddy and mommy met for the first time." She excitedly jumped while holding both of her parent's hands.

"Wow Xander. Did you add the swing on the tree? Is it allowed?" He patted her hand, "I brought this place for a very long time. Don't you remember how care free I was when I was sleeping under the tree that day? I let your brother in law borrowed this place that day for their anniversary."

She nodded her head, "This place really brings back memories." He patted her head, "I named it after you." She smiled. "I will call this place Elanor's Garden." He was about to kiss her...

"Daddy push the swing." Xander groaned and Elanor laughed, "Here give me Eden and fulfill your little tornado's wish."

She bounced Eden a little and looked around. She smiled while she remember all the old memories, "How can I forget the charming guy with white shirt." She kissed Eden's head, "Eden even though you look like your dad. Don't you dare act like your dad?" 

"Mommy this is amazing. Come here." She waved at her daughter and at her husband. "Eden lets stay like this forever." By saying that she walked towards them towards her beautiful future, present and past. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SO HELLO GUYS. FINALLY ITS A WRAP.

I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE JOURNEY OF "OBSESSED TO LOVE 

YOU" ENDS HERE. LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALL THE LOVE AND

READS. BYE BYE.