Chapter-20

"Xander lets not do this."

"Are you backing of from your word Ela?" Xander huffed from the other side of the phone call.
"I can't do this Xander. If  we get married now then the  world chat box will explode."

"Doesn't matter. At the end of the day all them are unknow people. The only person you have to care about is me. Come on just log in and meet me at the great pier."

He was about to cut the call but Elanor stopped him. "Wait! Umm lets get married like normal players...ok lets not." Before she could say anything else Xander cut her in between, "First of all we are not normal people in the game as well as  in real world. Second about the arrangements its mine to take care of. Your only job is to come at the Pier."

(*Great Pier is a place where gamers get married.)

Elanor kept her English paper aside and took a long breathe and logged into the game. She texted her some friends as an invite to come at the Pier. Suddenly a text popped.

"Hey Ela bear why didn't you tell me that we are getting married again?" Elanor rolled her eyes.

"In your dreams. I am getting married to someone else PERMANENTLY. I texted you so that you can come at the event. Get it."

"Fine......Fine..... I also want to see what kind of person you got to torture after me."

When Elanor reached Pier it was heavily decorated and many people were present that time. She quickly send a private text to Mr. X, "I am here." In return  he texted, "Hmm." 

Just after the wedding ceremony ended. The world chat box started to get filled with millions of comments.

"Did you invite all them? Don't you think all of this is way too much?"

"I don't mind getting robbed my dear wife." Elanor: "Cheesy."

"I had a nice conversation with your friend. " Elanor sat straight on her chair and typed, 'What?" 

"He told me how you tortured him and how much bossy you are when you go for any mission with him." On the other hand Elanor was embarrassed and shy at the same time. She was lost of words. Before she could write anything he send her another reply, "He told me to run for my life."

That was the last straw she fisted her hand and threw the pillow which was on her lap in frustration. She reached for phone, "HARRRRISSSS!!!!! ARE YOU MY FRIEND OR ENEMY? YOU....YOU..... "

"My friend you are way to innocent to say anything bad to me. HEY!! Congratulation...my dear friend. I was just advising.... btw how did you catch a top player to marry you?"

"HARRIS  DON'T LET ME SEE YOUR FACE FOR SOMETIME OR I SWEAR I WILL STAB YOU. GOOD BYE."

She gulped the leftover water which was in the glass and quickly started to type a quick private message and send it to him, "What did you say?" Another message popped.

Elanor opened it and her eyes widened in shock, "I will discipline my wife well." She put her both hands on her face due to shock. She sighed, "Thank god I didn't drank any water when I saw this text."

She started to type again, "Xander don't listen to him. I will beat him up personally to get his senses back right on track." She started to wait for his reply. Suddenly her phone rang which made her jump on her seat.

" Hi I thought you were going to reply....umm.."

"Elanor.... will you beat him up?" 

"Huh..?" Then she realized what she said and coughed a little away from her phone to make her voice softer, "Mr. X its completely misunderstanding what I meant to say was I will teach him a lesson in the game."

Xander cleared his throat from the other side as he was flattered listening to her soft voice but he still wanted to sound angry, "Good because I thought I have to step in."

Elanor looked confused, "Why?"

"I won't let anyone bully my wife."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🥰(Hey lovely readers. Thank you so 

much for being patient. My exams are finally

over and I am back again. Don't forget to vote,

read and follow.)🥰