Chapter-27

After what happened she barely got any sleep. She woke up at 6 in the morning to make herself a warm cup of hot chocolate. She was busy making it while someone was watching her every move. He slowly walked behind her and whispered, "I want to drink coffee to." She jumped, "I....I.... its hot chocolate. Should I make something for you?" He tugged her hair behind her hair. He slowly took a step front where as Elanor took a step back but collided with the kitchen counter. He bend himself which brought him near her lips. Elanor quickly closed her eyes because she felt she knew what's going to happen. 

After a second she opened her eyes and saw Xander was holding an apple in his hand. He was looking straight at her with a smirk. Her eyes widened as she realized that he wasn't aiming for a kiss but for the apple which was on the counter. She got embarrassed and started to look here and there but this time Xander stood in front of her again.  She made a eye contact this time, "What?" 

He patted her head and took a step back, "I will be leaving for now but I will make sure that I make up for that kiss." This time Elanor took a step forward which made Xander confused. She stand on her toes so that she can match his height. She rubbed her nose with his, "Eat your apple. I don't need your kiss." Before he could say anything she pushed him outside the door, "Don't forget to call me after you reach home. Oh! if you keep teasing me I will never let you inside the house. BYE!" She showed her tongue and slammed the door shut.

Graduation Day...

After dressing herself up Elanor took her graduation gown and left early in the morning as she was given responsibility for all the arrangements of the graduation

After dressing herself up Elanor took her graduation gown and left early in the morning as she was given responsibility for all the arrangements of the graduation. Xander was quite upset that she was going back to her dad's place. Esme took the opportunity to visit her  dad's place to celebrate Elanor's graduation. Mr. White was beyond happy when he saw his both daughters and his grand daughter. Esme and Elanor convinced their dad to accept Xander and Steve.

Elanor's name was call on the stage so that she can accept her award. All her family members stood up clapping loudly and shouting her name in excitement. After she got down she hugged her dad and sister. Steven handed her a bouquet and smiled, "Let me click a family photo for all of you. We have three generations of White family here. We can't miss this moment. Can we?"

After they click their picture. Elanor realized everyone was looking or glancing at them now or then as if they were some kind of celebrity. Rather their luxury or riches all the people in the family are completely gifted with extraordinary charm and beauty. Even though Mr. White was quite aged but he still had the looks. Same goes with late Ms. White. Suddenly Harris came running, "Hey! Why didn't you wait for me? Lets go don't you wanna take a last tour of the campus. Most of the students are busy its quite empty now. Let's go before it gets crowded." Elanor said bye to her family and told them to go back home. 

"Wow I can't believe today is the final day I will be roaming around this place." Harris gave her a side hug, "I know right but its not the final day for me which means you get a free pass to roam around this place as much as you want." She gave him a confused look, "What?" He rubbed his neck a little, "Well I applied for the professor thing in IT and I guess I got accepted." Elanor put her hands on her mouth and hugged him, "Oh my gosh. This is amazing. I am so proud of you."

Announcement: All the students are announced to meet at their designated entrances for the year photographs. 

"Hmm that's our call buddy. Lets go."

Everyone stood at their assigned row. Harris and Elanor was standing together in the middle row and teachers were sitting in front of them. 

Photographer: 1...2...3 Excellent... Again 1...2....

Suddenly all the girls started squealing and giggling. Suddenly Harris shouted and pointed, "Wow wow  brother in law." Elanor followed where he was pointing. Her eyes widened when he saw a suited person walked out of his car. He stopped walking and removed his glasses from face so that he can find Elanor from the group.

Suddenly he had an eye contact with the person he longed to see. Elanor smiled at him but soon the eye contact broke as the camera man shouted, "Hey eye candy can you hide yourself somewhere you are distracting the students over here." Harris whistle and Elanor gasped and looked away. Xander smirked and went near his car.

Photographer shouted, "Ready.....1.....2.... Click."

Xander was busy on his phone when Elanor tapper his right shoulder.  When he looked at his right there was no one but when he was about to look left two pairs of hands wrapped around him. She smiled and stand on her toes to match his height and peaked his lips.

"Congratulations." She smiled and was about to lose her hands but before that  Xander engulfed her into a big hug. "Hey I missed you Ela." She pouted, "Did you eat well while I was gone?" He nodded his head. She rubbed her fingers around his jaw, "Liar."

"Wow wow if it isn't my brother in law and my best friend." She looked behind and nodded her head, "Here comes the troublemaker." Xander chuckled. "Brother in law you literally took our girl. Don't you think you should pay the girl's brother some dowry?" Xander smirked and approached him and dusted Harris shirt a little. "After giving you the A+ equipment I don't owe you anything." He held Elanor's hand and lead her towards his car.

After a minute...

"How does he know about the equipment and the two timing thing Ela bear did." Suddenly a message popped.

Message: He is Mr. X. 

"Oh he is Mr. X......................" His eyes widened, "WHAT?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I was late because 

of my A levels but HAPPY READING.