Chapter-5

"See I told you no one will look at us over here. Amusement park is the only place where you can wear anything and enjoy every single minute. Look they also have great food over here." Elanor walked a little faster and ran after making a great distance between them, "You are slow Mr. Knight." Alexander took long steps to reach Elanor but before she could run again he gripped her hand and started walking with her. 

"This must be your first time walking like this way without any stare or being noticed by anyone." He nodded. "Oh my god. Oh no. How can you eat over here. You can't take your mask off. What's wrong with me today?" Elanor scratched her head in confusion, "Doesn't matter if you can't eat I won't eat either."

For whole day both them talked and ride different rides. Alexander never had this much fun in his life. He didn't grabbed anyone's peculiar attention or anyone calling him with different names behind his back. More importantly he laughed after many years and it was only because of one person.

"Mr. Knight lets go we need to ride the Ferry Wheel. I heard that we can see the whole city from up there." She grabbed his hand and got inside in one of the compartment. After it started to move suddenly they had an eye contact with each other. Which made the whole situation awkward for both of them. Everything suddenly became quite and the only thing which could be heard was both of their heartbeat.

"Mr. Knight yesterday you asked me if I was scared of you or not. That's why I want to do this." She slowly pulled her mask away from her face. "This is me. A girl whose face people like to see before seeing any of her qualifications or hard work. If you want you can show me your face too. We are already at a high spot and its impossible for me run away. You are my friend and I am not scared of you."

Alexander froze at his spot when he saw Elanor beauty behind the mask and her determination in her voice when she said she is not scared of him. She had dark chocolate brown eyes. Black hair which falls down till her waist and a spotless soft white face. She was a true beauty.

Alexander slowly removed his mask too, "This is real me Elanor. A person with a disgusting wound on his face. I disgust you now don't I?" He thought she was disgusted by him that's why she didn't made a noise and he didn't dare to make an eye contact with her either. When he looked up he saw tears in Elanor's eyes. Did he scared her? Elanor brought her hand close to his face and rubbed the scar with her finger. "It must have hurt a lot. Does is still hurt?" 

Alexander grabbed her both hands, "You are not scared?" Elanor frowned, "No! Why should I be scared. Mr. Knight you have beautiful blue eyes." After hearing her Alexander couldn't stop himself anymore. His eyes were blurry as tears started to fall from his eyes. Elanor  was pulled into hug by him. She patted his back to console him as she knew it must have been very hard for him. To show someone his face which he kept hidden for so many years. "You have no idea what I am feeling right now Elanor. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Meatballs.." He stopped hugging her and frowned, "Huh" Elanor nodded her head and smiled, "I brought meatballs so that we can eat together here. Now that you have removed your mask lets eat I am really hungry." Alexander chuckled, "Cute.... After we go down lets go for dinner. You must be really hungry." He wiped her mouth which was covered with sauce with a fresh tissue. 

Dinner...

"Wow Mr. Knight this place is really beautiful. How did you manage the reservation?" Alexander placed a hand on her back and bend down to whisper something to her, "Lets go somewhere more private we can take our masks off over there." Elanor smiled and nodded.

Elanor eyes got bigger when she reached the private place

Elanor eyes got bigger when she reached the private place. "Oh my god! You booked the whole place." When she looked back she saw him taking his mask off. He looked brilliant. Even though the scar was deep but it couldn't hide his charm. He smirked, "I did." She walked near the glass to see the whole city. After few seconds she felt a warm breathe near her neck she wanted to turn but then Alexander pressed her back on his chest and brought her closer. Elanor wanted to protest but Alexander pointed out something through the glass. "That's my company and you were up there today with me." Elanor wanted to move from that position as she was feeling uncomfortable. She pushed him a little and move out of his grip that's when she heard a growl. She didn't wanted look back and took her sit. After sometime he took a sit beside her, "What do you want to eat?"

She gave him a nervous smile, "Anything." Alexander looked though the menu and placed an order where as Elanor was in daze as she was suddenly feeling nervous and uncomfortable. "Ela?" She startled and looked at him, "Yes!" He was about to pat her head but Elanor flinched. He gave her a serious look, "What's wrong?" Even though he was treating her good but she felt that she should lie for now. She nodded her head, "Nothing its just that I am not used to all of this and specially taking my mask off for a very long time." He nodded his head. He was about to touch her hand but that's when the waiter came with the food and he was interrupted.

 He was about to touch her hand but that's when the waiter came with the food and he was interrupted

When Elanor looked at her food she frowned. "You don't like it?" She looked at him, "No it's not that its actually my favorite food." He smiled, "That's good then you are lucky today." Even though the food was delicious but somehow she lost her appetite. 

Elanor suddenly blurted out, "How old are you?" He looked at her, "I am 28." Elanor's eyes widened. "What's with that look? Am I that old? " He sighed, "I am asking you this again what's wrong Elanor?" 

(Little Elanor knew that from this moment on something is going to bring a big change in her life.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😀Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying reading my book.

It will be really great if you guys show support for this 

book through votes and follows.😀