Chapter-16

"Sir that's mine." Elanor reached for her diary but Xander didn't let her touch it. His jaw clenched and his hand fisted, "Miss White aren't you gonna invite your boss at your wedding?" Elanor frowned, "Sir I am not....." then she realized what he was talking about. Today she was suppose to get married in the game with Harris so that they can both complete the couple quest. She wrote that in her diary as a reminder. "Sir its a complete misunderstanding....." She was as cut of as Alexander threw her diary loudly on the desk and started to approach her as if she was his prey.

Elanor was fully scared as she saw his eyes got darker. She started to step back but Xander caught her by her waist and pulled her towards him which made her stumble and bump onto his chest. "Sir please....." He gripped her tightly, "It's my fault... I was the one who kept pushing you away. Not anymore you are mine...Only mine...Elanor...." He brushed his rough lips on her cheek. "I love you." By saying that he made her face him and kissed her roughly. On the other hand Elanor was struggling under his grip.

Suddenly between this struggling both of them lost balanced and fall on the couch nearby. Xander was on top of Elanor and he kept kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Xander broke from the kiss when he felt something wet on his face. "Elanor.....are you hurt? Oh my god I am so sorry baby." By saying he moved away from her and made her sit on the couch. He was about to touch her but she flinched, "Stay... away..." He felt bad but he was still angry that she was getting married with some guy name Harris. "This is wrong.... all wrong. I didn't even do anything.....I not getting married..." Elanor said between her sobs. Xander fisted his hand, "Doesn't that diary belong to you then why lying Elanor?" He unbuttoned his suit from his body and threw it in frustration. Elanor looked at him with her red eyes and got up, "He is my friend from hometown and........and we play that game.....we...getting married to complete quest....Please don't hurt me. Let me go." She kept sobbing.

After hearing her Xander's eyes widened in shock. He realized that his one misunderstanding has completely destroyed everything which he worked for to get Elanor. He is going to lose to her again. He didn't knew what to do now. He slowly approached, "Elanor....baby......Elanor listen to me... I am.... so sorry. Don't be scared." Before he could touch her Elanor swiftly got up and pushed him with all her strength. She grabbed her packed bag and ran away from the office leaving Xander behind calling her name. "ELANOR!!.....COME BACK!!" On the other hand Xander was quite shocked as he never expected Elanor to react like that. He sat on the sofa covering his face with his hand, "What have I done?"

After reaching home she banged the door close and sat on the floor while sobbing, "I am not going back there again......" Suddenly a message popped on her phone and it was none other than her friend Harris, "You ready?" Elanor brushed all the tears and opened her laptop. She wore her headphones so that she can talk with him while playing the gaming. "Hey Ela Bear." After hearing her friends voice again she couldn't help but cry silently, "Ela..? You okay? Are you crying? Oh my god. What happened?" She took a long breathe and decided to lie, "Nothing just missed you. I didn't even get any chance to call. I am so sorry Harris." He chuckled from that side of the call, "Hey.. I missed you to. Come on we have a lot to do today lets win the couple quest. Many people from other clan started to become pain in the ass we need to teach them a good lesson."

Elanor smiled, "Yes sir. Lets win it." After sometime playing game she opened her phone so that she can see the time but in return she froze on the spot. There were 72 missed calls and 43 messages from her worst nightmare. She didn't dare to open any of them. She slowly tiptoed in Jenna's room and slept beside baby Jenna.

"Elanor.....Elanor....Wake up..." She slowly opened her eyes. "Esme. You need anything?" She nodded her head. Both of them sat on the couch. "What's troubling you Elanor? Why are you sleeping beside Jenna. You always did this whenever you were scared. I clearly remember you used to sleep beside me." Tears started to fall from her eyes and she hugged her. After she told her everything Esme was really angry as Steven didn't choose a good company for her sister's internship. "Elanor which company are you doing your internship?" She frowned, "I am doing it at Knights Corp I thought you knew that." After hearing the company's name Esme froze as she knew the history was repeating again. She brushed some hair from Elanor's face, "I will talk to Steven and giving him your resignation letter so that he can pass it to your boss but for now pack your bag you are leaving."

"STEVEN wake up! Why did you send my sister to do her internship at that person's place. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND STEVE?"

Steven got up and rubbed his eyes, "Why are you shouting woman? I didn't send her to anybody."

Esme threw the resignation letter on him, "Then why is she working at Xander's office for past couple of days. You know what I don't care give this resignation letter to your best friend and tell him clearly to stay from her. " After she left the room Steven groaned in frustration, "What have you done man. How you do the same mistake again?"

Morning.....

"Hey man its Steven. I don't know how you managed Elanor to work at your place but she won't be working anymore. I email your her resignation letter so look at it. I can't believe you did the same mistake again buddy."

After sometime when Steven knocked at Elanor's door so that he can talk to Esme but before that he saw both of the sister's were packing. "Are you guys going somewhere?" Esme glared at him, "Elanor is leaving Steven...." After he heard that his eyes widened as he knew the outcome won't be good it will make things worse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🥰(Hey lovely readers.

This is a special chapter for hitting 3K reads.

All thanks to guys. Keep supporting and happy reading.)😆

Announcement: I won't be able to update for 1 week for my exams but

I will be back again.😘