Chapter-3

Elanor POV

It has been one week since the wedding and I keep having this nightmares and this weird feeling that someone is following or watching me from somewhere. When I arrived at the college today everyone was running here and there as if some guests were about to come. I quietly opened my class door and took my sit on the first row. Soon after Alec joined me. We started to take our notes.

After sometime when Mr. Hudson was repeating the same thing me and Alec started to doodle on both of our notes. Suddenly he poke me with his pen and I did the same thing but this time my pen fell down. I bend down to pick it up from the ground but when I was about to do that someone stood in front of me. I looked up from my bending position and it was a tall person who was wearing a black suit and he had a white mask on his face. He was wearing a mask like me. The difference was that it covered his whole face.

Suddenly I heard Tasha spoke out, "Look two creep together be like." My eyes widened I quickly picked my pen up and took my sit beside Alec. He passed me a note which said, "You okay?" I smiled and nodded at him. Mr. Hudson cleared his throat, "We have a very important guest today with us. He is the CEO of KNIGHTS Corp and he would like to take todays class and give us an overview of his business." After sometime I looked up as I felt someone's stare and when I did I directly had an eye contact with him. I quickly looked away and passed a note to Alec, "Who is Mr. KNIGHT?" His eyes widened and passed me his note, "He is nothing but trouble. He might be a businessman but I heard he runs illegal business too. He runs most of the country."

After reading the note I glanced at him for one last time. Is he that bad? Maybe he is different person behind that mask. I removed all the thoughts from my head and started to take notes again. When Mr. King was done he asked Tasha some basic questions but unfortunately she is so dumb to answer any of them correctly. Mr. Knight is amazing. This is how an educated person should take revenge rather than those who uses fists now a days.

Steven called us for family dinner today. I wore a black dress with my black mask and left for Esme's place. When I reached their place I was welcomed by Esme. "You look amazing as always." She guided me to the dinner table that's when I saw Mr. Knight. "Mr. Knight is that you?" He got up from his sit. If I am not wrong I just heard chuckling, "Yes its me. I am Stevens boss by the way but he is also a good friend of mine." I nodded my head. After I was done with my dinner I said to Esme that I will walk in the garden for a while.

After I reached the garden I pulled the mask of my face so let the cold wind touch my face. "You like quite places don't you?" I yelped and put my mask as quickly as possible. "You don't have to wear that mask around me." After I put my mask on I looked back at him and smiled, "Says the person who himself wears a mask. You know you don't have to wear a mask around me either."

He stepped a little bit closer, "Are you curious how I look like inside the mask? It might even scare you."

I stepped a little bit backward, "No I don't want to but Mr. Knight what you did today was really amazing. You taught Tasha a good lesson and you didn't even had to raise your hand to fight back. I am not scared of you and trust me its quite the opposite. Today I saw what you look like from inside maybe if I am lucky enough I may sneak inside that mask and see what you look like from outside." I heard his laugh and I smiled back at him and raised my hand for handshake, "Friends." He took my hand. He wasn't saying anything he kept looking at me with an unknown expression.

Alexander POV

After following her for one week and talking with her in person today I knew she only belongs to me now. On the way back home I couldn't help but to smile. "I got my baby's phone number even though I already had it before. I made sure that I had all of her information with me. The only thing which annoyed was that she was still not used to call me by my first name. Doesn't matter she will learn that soon."

After I reached home I went inside my private jail. The whole jail echoed with the screams of that annoying girl. "Tasha right? You are lucky that I am in good mood today." She looked at me with hopeful eyes. That's when I looked back at my men, "Don't waste your time give her any easy death." Suddenly my phone rang and I saw the caller Id its one of my man whom I assigned to follow Elanor everyday.

"Boss mam reached home safely and she looked happy." I smiled maybe she is thinking about what happened today. "Good. If you have any further update let me know immediately." I rubbed my fingers on her photo, "Soon Elanor.."