Chapter-8

"Xander are you planning to hug me like this way for all day. It stopped raining I have to  go now." Xander pulled her more closer to him and tighten his grip on her, "No. You are staying here today. You completely caught me off guard when called me today." He kept brushing her hair with his hand, "I was scared that you will never call me again."

I raised my head and argued back, "I was planning to call you yesterday Mr. Knight." He hovered over her, "Call me Xander like you did before." Elanor raised her eyebrow, "Young people should respect their elders." Xander glared at Elanor, "What did you say?" He tickled her, "Do you want me to punish you?" Elanor laughed, "I said I need to go now. Please Xander can I go back. I really need to study. My exams are gonna start soon." He kissed her forehead and got up, "I will drop you back to your dorm." 

"Xander....I don't want to give you any false hope but I won't fall in love with you." He gripped her hand, "I am not letting you go either. I left you once and I already saw the consequences today. These five days were like hell for me" He possessively cupped her face, "You are mine." By saying  that he started to kiss her.

Elanor struggled but couldn't move as he had a tight grip on her. He kept kissing her on her lips as he wanted to savor every single minute. Using all her strength she pushed him and slapped him on his face. She sobbed and she kept taking long breathe as she was out of it, "No Xander!"  but Xander pushed her on the wall and started kissing her more passionately. After kissing her he rested his forehead with hers. "It really makes me upset when you cry doll. Your friends are really lucky that I don't know them or I would have taught them a good lesson by now for making you cry." After hearing that her eyes widened and started to cry more, "Xander please don't."

Xander brushed her tears, "Fine I will let you go but before that tell me at least three reasons why you want me to leave you. If I find them reasonable I will let you go." Elanor looked at him, "You kill people and hurt them, You hurt me which makes me scared of you.....and....and....."

Xander was impatient as her both reasons were reasonable, "AND WHAT ELANOR."

She whispered, "You are older than me." Xander smirked, "That's not a reason doll which means you are mine now. Tell me that you are mine Elanor or I am not letting you leave today." 

"Let me go Xan....." He gripped her jaw, "SPEAK!" Elanor didn't had any other choice, "I am yours Xander." She said in between her sobs.

On the way home....

Xander was holding Elanor's hand during whole ride whereas Elanor was silently sobbing, "Xander you said we will solve all our problems without fighting. Then why are you forcing me? I never did anything wrong to you." Xander pulled his car by the side of the road. "You make me happy that's why I am keeping you with me and I don't find any wrong in that."

Elanor breathed and laid her head on the car's window as she was tired, "You can't always keep me with you. At some point we all will be apart from each other. It can an accident, or some disease or maybe I can do something to my...." 

"Please don't complete that sentence....PLEASE." Elanor looked at him and saw him clenching on the staring wheel with tears on his eyes. "From the moment I saw you till now I can't imagine my existence without you. Elanor you are my life now. Without you there will no reason for me to live. Even if I live I will be nothing but just a walking death." 

He brushed some hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear, "Get ready tomorrow I will take you out for dinner." He smiled and continued his driving.