Chapter-18

It wasn't easy to convince everyone at the house of course not Esme. Dad was quite upset with my decision. Although Steven was happy for both of us. I know I want to be with Xander but I also knew it was impossible to avoid Xander's darker side. It was completely clear that he has both good and bad but now it depends on which one he chooses. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two days

Phone rings.......

"Hello."

"Ela baby are you joining office from tomorrow?"

"No Xander my online exams and university schedules are quite tight this time. I am fully packed. I won't be working anymore at least not until I complete my studies."

"Hmm I see but I miss you a lot Ms. White. Come to my office tomorrow you can do your studies over there. I will take good care of you."

Elanor laughed, "I can take good care of myself. Its not like I don't miss you but I won't be able to meet you tomorrow..."

Xander huffed from that side, "I don't care you have to come tomorrow or I will go there to pick you up. I am going crazy over here woman. I have a meeting to attend now I will call you later . Bye. Love you."

Xander really wanted to meet her but he promised to give her some space. Business meetings used to be his past time to forget about Elanor for two years but now its completely different. Suddenly his phone buzzed and it was Elanor. He quickly picked it my even though he was in between an on going meeting. "Elanor. What's wrong are you okay?"

"Xander look down."

"Huh. What..." He went near the glass and saw his girl waving at him from down at a long distance.

" He went near the glass and saw his girl waving at him from down at a long distance

"Everyone Dismissed." He burst out of the office reaching for the elevator to go down. When he came outside the building he saw her standing with balloons in her hand waiting for him.

 When he came outside the building he saw her standing with balloons in her hand waiting for him

"ELANOR!" She turned and saw Xander walking towards her. He stood in front of her looking straight at her. Elanor frowned as she didn't see any surprise or happy expression on his face. "You don't look surprised. Are you busy? I will go....." Before she could say anything he ingulfed her into a bone crushing hug.

He pulled away when he felt Elanor was struggling under him. She gave him a small smile and patted his head, "I missed you to. Look I also brought balloons for you." Without saying anything he took her backpack which was on her shoulder and the balloons from her hand. He started to pull her inside the building. Elanor still felt uneasy as he wasn't talking or showing any kind of expression.

She quietly walked inside his office while fidgeting her fingers. While Xander kept her backpack on the couch. She looked back at him, "I am sorry. I should have called you before coming here." He spin her by her hand so that she can face him. Her eyes widened when she saw his eyes darker than before. She gulped, "I.." before she could say anything he put his lips on her. This time the kiss was gentle. He frowned at her as she was not responding back. "I never....I." He smirked and kissed her forehead, "Follow." She slowly nodded as he started to kiss her again. 

He griped her by her waist as he kissed her. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and started walking. He put her on his working desk. After sometime he pulled way and kissed her on her nose. " I was beyond shocked." He brushed some hair from her face, "You missed you classes to come here?" She nodded her head, "Nope. I will be busy tomorrow that's why I wanted to make it up to you. My class will start from 11:30. I will settle down on the couch. You can go back to work." She pushed him and got down from the desk. 

Xander continued his work as Elanor continued doing her studies. Sometimes later when she was done she looked at his direction. She saw him talking on the phone that's why she didn't wanted to disturb him.

"Hello Harris I am free lets go for one a one battle." She put her headphones and started to play her game. "Quick use the tornado and basil leaf. Turn left and heal yourself I will take over." She was about to die when somebody healed her and stabbed the boss. It was none other than number one player of the top server Mr. X. She quickly joined in because she wanted to make herself useful. After they won the battle she texted Mr. X thank you and left the chat. She typed a message to Harris, "My dear friend don't you think we should file a divorce. You are using my name a lot to buy equipment from others mostly by force. That's why I am sending you a divorce request now quickly accept it or I will stab and beat you 1000 times."

After punishing her friend she gulped down water from her water bottle. Suddenly a message popped in game and it was none other than Mr. X. "Marry me." Her eyes widened in shock. She slowly looked back at Xander to see what he was doing. She relaxed a little as he was looking at the monitor. "Mr. X thank you for the offer but I believe the couple quest ended so I can't accept it. :D" Another message popped up, "Be my girlfriend and lets play this game together. I am a top server player and its a win win situation for both of us." After reading the text she literally wanted to punch that guy's face, "Look Mr. X I am saying this again its a No and I have a boyfriend."

Instantly there was another reply, "I am not a player from this server. That's why I think you haven't check my profile yet. Once you see my face I think you will change your mind." Elanor fisted her hand as she was beyond annoyed, "You are right I haven't seen your profile yet. I also believe its better for me not to see it because after seeing your face I will make sure that I hunt you down in real and stab you. I love my boyfriend a lot and your filthy little face won't make me change my decision. Goodbye next time I will make sure that I block you."

After sending the text she huffed and closed her laptop with a loud bang and put it inside her bag. After a minute Xander got up from his seat and sat beside her. "What's wrong did you fight with your friend." She nodded as no. "Are you tired?" She said yes this time and put her head on Xander's chest while Xander hugged her and slightly laid himself on the couch with her. 

"Thank you." She frowned and got up, "For what?"

"For loving me." She kissed him on his cheek and laid down again. "Also for not betraying me even if its in the game.....I am glad that you didn't say yes to Mr. X." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😘😘Hey guys its a special episode for all my lovely readers.

Thank you so much for showering lot of love.

I am really glad that you guys enjoy reading my book.

Happy reading.🥰😘