Chapter-10

After dancing and eating dinner both them were tired but Elanor still didn't wanted to leave the beautiful place so both of them laid down under the shimmering tree. Elanor supported her back on the tree where as Xander put his head on Elanor's lap and laid down on the soft grass. Both of them interlinked their fingers together in each others hand. "So you were the one who touched my forehead that day?" Xander blinked, "And you were one who was following me around some days before when I didn't know you at all." Xander nodded.

"Basically it wasn't me who was following you it was my man." Elanor huffed, "So from today onwards we are like couple or something like that." Xander nodded and gave her a small kiss and laid down on her lap again. Elanor blushed and tried to hide it but she was already red like a tomato. Suddenly she had a question, "Xander can I ask you something?" He nodded, "Anything."

"Can't you just work in your company and stop doing bad things like...u know." He brushed his hand softly on her cheeks, "Say the word which you wanted to say just now. I won't be mad at you."

"Did you do anything with Tasha? You know the girl who called us creep." He kept looking at her, "You didn't did you? Because you already taught her a good lesson in front of the class." He got up and looked away, "Don't look away please its killing me Xander."

He made an eye contact with her and whispered, "I am sorry."

Elanor slowly started to laugh, "Why?........Why is it always me?.....I never did anything wrong to anyone but why can't I be happy like others......." Xander didn't knew what to do at that moment because he knew she was badly hurt after knowing the truth. Elanor broke down and started to cry loudly. She looked at him with teary, "LOOK AT ME!!..... I AM NOTHING BUT A CURSED PERSON..." She maniacally started to punch her hand on the tree. Xander caught her and pulled her away but Elanor started to fight to get away, "LEAVE ME." but Xander kept his grip tight on her. "Elanor calm down....please Elanor you are going to hurt yourself.....I am sorry.....Sorry.....Sorry baby please clam down I won't do it again." After sometime she calmed down as she was tired. 

"Xander take me home... please...I feel...." Suddenly she started to throw up and Xander grabbed her hair from behind and kept rubbing her back. After she was done she got up but when she was about to walk she felt dizzy. She was about fall on the ground but he caught her before that. "Shit Elanor.." he quickly carried her to his car and called his family doctor. 

Doctors were examining Elanor where as Xander was restless. One of the doctor timidly approached him as he scared like hell, "Sir.....Mam is in deep shock there is high possibility she might get into coma if she doesn't wake up in twenty four hours." After hearing that Xander grabbed him by collar, "What AM I PAYING YOU FOR.....Treat her now.....if anything happens to her I will make sure to shut this whole hospital and kill you with my own two hands. GO."

Xander sat on the ground and slapped his forehead again and again, "What have I done?"

After few minutes later Xander walked into the room where Elanor was. He sat beside her. He held her hand brought it close to his cheek. Slowly tears started to fall from his eyes, "Hi baby.......I am so sorry....its all my fault. Just get up....I will give you anything. I will leave all of this......I have lost many things I can't even imagine losing you. Please.....please....please....I won't force you anymore...just get up."

Whole night Xander didn't sleep and took care of her. He kept his eyes open in hope that he will get to see her beautiful dark brown eyes again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😍😘Thank you so much

my lovely readers....

We reached 500 reads WooHoooo 

Yayayaayayyayay 😀😁

"Keep reading guys we have a long way to go."