Chapter-7

Elanor POV

After asking him to leave me alone for a while in the text he didn't reply back. It has been five days since that day and there was no sign of him. Somehow it felt like he was gone forever. As if he never existed in my life. Police were still investigating about Tasha's death and it seemed like they couldn't find a single clue. I stopped wearing mask as I didn't feel like wearing it anymore.

Suddenly Alec called me from behind and I looked back, "Hi Alec. Hi Islen. Is something wrong?" Suddenly he grabbed my hand, "You tell us Elanor what's going on? We are your bestfriend right then why aren't you telling us anything. We saw Alexander Knight with you."

After telling Alec and Islen everything he sighed, "Told you before he is bad news Elanor. What were you thinking? Look stay away from him. I am ninety nine point nine percent sure he has something to do with Tasha. As far as I heard who ever says something which upsets him ended up badly."

I frowned, "Maybe you are wrong. You should not accuse someone without evidence." Islen turned her face to face me, "Goodness Elanor open your eyes. What's wrong with you? Why are you supporting a criminal like him?" Islen never shouted at me like that before, "I am not supporting anyone. I am just saying its wrong to accuse someone like that."

Islen narrowed her eyes, "Don't tell me you know something about this and you are hiding something from us again. Don't you?" She huffed, "Whatever you do or say is always right. Even if we work on something together you are the one who always get the credit."

"Islen is something wrong? Why are you behaving like this?" Alec grabbed her shoulder from stopping her from saying anything. "Guys what's going on?" Islen pushed his hands and Alec came forward this time, "Results on group assignments are out. Even though we worked together you got full marks where as we got graded as B."

Islen pushed Alec away, "Look Elanor you are a nice girl and its not your fault either but at the end of the day you are a person with connections and beauty. We have to work hard to get everything where as you get..."

Tears started to fall from my eyes, "Of course. I get it but how come its not my fault. I am the reason why guys didn't get full marks. Don't worry I won't trouble you guys again I will also withdrew my name from the clubs which we have together. I should go now bye."

By saying that I ran as fast as I could and stopped in front of a closed café. Even my bestfriends are questioning me. Suddenly it started to rain and made things more worse I am far away from campus and I didn't even brought any umbrella. I never felt this lonely. It was cold and the only person I could think of was Alexander. I pulled my phone out and called him. "Hello.." After hearing his voice after a long time I couldn't stop myself from crying. "Hello Mr. Knight..." I tried not to cry but I failed, "Can you please pick me up..... from my college." After a few seconds he didn't talk, "Elanor are you crying? Stay right where you are I am coming to pick you." After a few minutes he stood in front me with an umbrella and guided me towards his car. He removed his mask and started to drive his car. He looked normal and focused while driving car.

I brushed the tears from eyes, "Where are we going?" He didn't looked at me as he was driving. Suddenly he responded, "To my place its nearby. Don't worry its empty my parents live at a different house so you won't be disturbing anyone."

Alexander's house was beautiful and homey

Alexander's house was beautiful and homey. He took me inside and told me to sit on the couch. He came back with a pair of slipper and a towel. He made me wear the slippers and then he took the towel and started drying my hair, "I can do it by myself." He removed my hand and continued what he was doing. I looked at him, "Are you mad at me?" He stopped rubbing my head with the towel and came closer to me, "Not anymore."

"Do you have any work for today?" He nodded, "Can I sit on the couch I want to be alone here for a while." He nodded and went inside his room after handing me a glass of water. It was almost an hour and he didn't even peeked out. He really was giving me some time alone and my own space I can't imagine a person like him is in mafia.

I went upstairs and gave a knock at his bedroom door, "Come in.." He was on his bed and was focused on his laptop. He was wearing a white T-shirt, his hair was messy and he was wearing comfortable trousers. I slowly went inside and sit beside him. Neither he said anything nor did I. After sometime I rested my head on his shoulder. I kept looking at his laptop trying to figure out what he was doing where as he was busily typing his keyboard. "What are you working on?"

He was still looking at his laptop, "Preparing a report on a business deal. Some clauses are not right they still needs some changes." I nodded my head and rested my head on his shoulder again. I lifted my head, "I thought they will always be my bestfriend and we will be like this forever and support each other." I looked at him, "Xander are we ever going to fight?"

He kept his laptop on the side table and looked at me, "No we won't because we can solve our problems without fighting on it. I am glad you came to me today. If anything like this ever happen again come to me first because no matter what happens no work matters to me in the world as much as you do."

My eyes were already watery. I smiled at him, "Xander you know you remind me of a person whom I admired a lot when I first saw him." Suddenly he looked tensed. I smiled at him, "He is the CEO of Knights Corp and he wears a mask on his face. Its really hard to meet him in person. Did you ever meet him? He is a really great guy."

Xander grinned, "I don't think I know him Ms. White but I would like to meet him. Can you tell me how can I meet him in person." I nodded my head in yes, "Now." I put my phone on selfie mode and brought it in front of his face. He looked back at me and patted my head, "Ms. White I really missed you a lot in this five days." By saying that he engulfed me into a tight hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I really watch a lot of drama's and there are some favorite scenes in

this chap which I added mixing it with my own ideas so

happy reading guys.

(If I do this with other chapters I will mention it at the end

so that it doesn't spoil your fun while reading.

Vote, Share, Read and Follow guys.)