Chapter-13

Alexander POV

Everything looked like a dream today. She was standing in front of me with the same smile she had two years back. She did grew up a lot in two years but she is still unknown of her past...of me. 

Suddenly my phone rang.....

"Hey man, I believe you saw her  today.....Didn't you?"

"Did you send her intentionally at that place to me?"

Steven chuckled from that side, "You should start believing in fate my friend.....This time she found you......" By saying that he cut the call. 

"Fate or not this time its only going to be only us Elanor."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello am I talking to Miss Elanor White?" It was an unknown number, "Yes. How may I help you?

"Mr. Steven has send us your CV at Knights Corp for internship yesterday. I believe you will be glad to know that you have been accepted as an intern in our company. You can start working from tomorrow at 8."

Elanor was pretty excited as she won't have to stay at home anymore. She got up early and went at her workplace. The whole building of that company was huge when she entered it was massive. She went to the reception and collected all the information she will be needing during work.  Unknowingly she didn't look and walked inside the private elevator. It was about to be closed but someone stopped it by stepping between the doors.

Elanor didn't look up as she was quite busy arranging her materials. "Didn't anyone tell you that its a private elevator which is only used by the owner ." After hearing that she quickly looked up and it was none other than the guy she found under the tree yesterday. "You are the guy I saw yesterday......Hi. What a coincidence....." He looked at her with crossed arms. After calculating his expression and his talk earlier she realized if it was a private elevator for the boss. Then that makes him the boss. Elanor quickly pushed the button for the nearest floor without even looking at him.

When the elevator was open she was about to leave when Xander pulled her back in. She bumped into his chest due the sudden pull, "You are not going anywhere." Elanor was quite shocked but by the time she could recover from it the elevator door was closed and it started to move again. She stepped away from his hold, "Sorry Sir. I didn't noticed that I got into the wrong elevator." She couldn't stop her temptation anymore as it was her last chance to ask him. "I am sorry sir. I don't know why but I feel that I know you........Is there any chance we met before."

She was pushed on the elevator glass by him. Both of them directly made an eye contact with each other, "I bumped into many girls everyday who claims to know me." By saying that he got out of the elevator. Elanor was beyond angry this time as she has been wrongly accused. "What does he think of himself? I will never talk to him. He is worst......"

Elanor felt as if she was jinxed today. She was assigned as the temporary assistant of Alexander Knight. She was assigned with normal work at the beginning but soon she was handed with bulky paper work task. She didn't even had time to breathe whereas Alexander had all the time to admire her though one way glass. He felt bad for giving her heavy task but he wanted to keep her busy at one place so that he can look at her all the time. 

Elanor quickly rushed towards the printing room to print the documents but this time she bumped into someone and dropped her documents. "Sorry I wasn't looking.....Elanor is that you?"

She was surprised when someone called her name at this unknown place. She looked up, "Yes but do you know me?...... I am sorry two years ago due to one accident I lost my memories. I actually don't have any idea who you are."

The guy looked shocked, "Oh my!! I can't believe this. Elanor we studied together in college....... I am Alec. We used to be best friends." Elanor smiled at him, "Really" He nodded his head. "Elanor lets talk at launch break. Okay. We have lots of things to catch up and before that let me help you with this papers." She handed him half of the papers and walked with him to the printing room. Little did she know that she was being monitored around for the whole time by her worst nightmare. 

Alexander clenched his fists on the desk when he saw her smiling and talking with one of the male employees. "NO...... no ...You are not supposed to talk with others like that Elanor except me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😀Hey lovely readers 200 more reads to 

go to reach 1K reads.😀