Chapter-11

It was almost midnight when Esme came running in the room to find Elanor followed by Steven. "What's going on? Why my sister is hospitalized?........oh no no My poor sister.....YOU!!!.... I don't care if you are my husband's boss or not. What have you done to her?"

"Esme calm down let me talk." Steven came forward in front of Xander, "I warned you that day but you still didn't listen to me......What happened? What did you?" After Xander told them everything Esme couldn't hold her anger anymore, "You are going to stay away from her."

Xander looked at her, "You know I can't do that." Esme wanted to argue but doctor came back, "Sir mam she will regain her conscious back but you have to make sure she doesn't sees anything which will trigger her to go back in shock. There is also a high possibility she might not remember things which happened in past few days or month"

Esme clapped her hands, "Perfect! If there is no memory then there is no you. You are the main reason why she is in shock in the first place.....You don't want her to die right? Then you know what to do." 

Esme kneeled in front him, "Please my sister and my father is the only person I have. I beg you. Please leave her alone." Xander fisted his hand and bowed his head down and went out of the place without glancing back. 

Promises are meant to be broken. He broke his promise to his love only to see her alive and left. Maybe forever keeping only one thing in mind which is, "Elanor will live even if he has to fade away. FOREVER."

Esme patted Elanor's head as Elanor was slowly opening her eyes. "Esme...." Esme smiled, "You recognize me?" She nodded and pointed at someone, "Who is he?" Esme looked in that direction and looked back at her, "That's my husband Steven.....Take some rest I will explain everything to you later." 

Esme went outside with Steven giving him side hug, "Thank god she doesn't remember anything. I will send her back to live with dad. She will live there peacefully without any trouble. Steve you have to make sure that your boss doesn't know anything about her location." Steven nodded in agreement.

Esme breathed out, "I am willing to take any risk for my sister." 

Two years later.....

In two years Xander had built his own empire all around the country. He is not only a well known business man but also the most eligible bachelor in the country. Nobody cared about his scar face anymore. After Elanor got discharged from hospital that day he couldn't hold his temptation but to see her. However, she was gone as if she never existed anymore. Xander always busy himself with work to forget about her but looks like fate has another plans for him.

In this two years Elanor lived a complete different life with a past she doesn't even remember. She was done with her college and was now on her first university holiday. She missed her sister and her brother in law a lot. Their daughter is going to turn one this year. That's why she decided to visit her sister's place to surprise them on their anniversary. She heard they are going to celebrate their anniversary on the same place where they got married.

"Hey Steve I have planned to send a surprise on both of your anniversary so please stick to one place don't change your location because there is huge possibility the surprise may get lost."

After texting she got into plane to give them the biggest surprise of their life but who knew a lot of secrets and questions will be placed in front of her after she visit the place where it all started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guys,

please vote, follow and read we

have 1K reads to reach)