Chapter-26

"Why did you hide it? Even though I kept begging you....." He looked away and started to walk out of the door. He kept repeating the same thing again and again that not to look back. He didn't wanted to show his tears to her. "Stop." He kept walking, "Xander I love you." After hearing those words he froze and couldn't move at all. He still wasn't facing her, "You should start hating me now. After what I did......." He put his hands on his mouth to stop himself from making any sobbing noise.

"How can I hate you when I can't stop myself from loving you." Few drops of tears fell on her cheeks. She kept looking at his direction in hope that he will look back, "You could have at least tell me that you know me." She slowly walked towards him and put her head on his back and gave a tight back hug. She can feel the heavy breathing of Xander as if he was trying to suppress something. "All this years you have been suffering all alone. I want you to stop carrying this  burden that you almost kill me. " She buried her face more on his back, "You are the missing puzzle of my life Xander. Why aren't you looking at me? Say something...Say...." He swiftly turned her to face him and didn't even gave her a chance to look at him as he kissed her. 

He kissed her on the forehead, "I am so sorry but I couldn't risk your life again. The doctor said it might be dangerous and may cause fatal effect on your brain." He patted her head while he she rubbed the tears from his eyes. Suddenly her phone rang and it was a text from Esme, "Hey its raining heavily so we are planning to stay at our nearby apartment by the hospital. Make sure you lock all the doors and windows. Stay safe. Love you." 

"Should I stay? I think its way to risky to go out." Elanor nodded her head in yes. "I will bring some comfortable clothes for you. I believe Steven has some extra. Yesterday I saw Esme keeping some clothes."

Elanor was reading a book under her cozy blankets suddenly there was a knock outside her room. "Yes?" Xander came inside her room and he was wearing a black hoody and pajamas. Xander got under the covers with Elanor. Elanor kept her book aside and leaned on Xander's shoulder. "I stopped doing bad things when I left you. " Elanor looked at him, "I didn't ask anything to you." She cupped his face, "Xander I promise that I will blindly trust you but in return you have to promise me that you will be open with me." He nodded his. "Good" She leaned on his shoulder again. 

"Tell me about the first time when you saw me." Xander smiled and back hugged her in their leaning position. "I saw you at your sister's wedding. A short fairy in a white dress but that was not the only thing which draw me towards you it was the mask. The only person wearing it beside me."

She punched him a little and turned to face him. "I am definitely not short and why did you wear a mask?" He signed, "You never noticed anything strange about my face." She nodded, "Actually yes this small scar but..... . ." He cut her, "It was worse and trust me it was disgusting. It was so bad that it made me disgusted on myself. I smashed all the mirrors in my house. I kept hiding it under a mask. Of course it was one of the reason for my anger issues but you loved me and didn't gave me any disgusted look even though I had the most disgusting face "

"Is it  okay if I ask you who gave you this scar?" He smirked, "When I was in my college first year I was bullied and it got worse and I believe you can get a clear idea of the rest. Things got better when Steve joined college we both broke a lot of people's bone and I guess that's how it ends." She ruffled his hair a little, "Proud of you." Suddenly her eyes went towards window which was connected beside the bed. "Wow Xander look full moon." She switched off the bed side lamp which was only keeping the room lit. She crawled out of the blanket and opened the window. The whole room was surrounded with moon light. She brought her legs to her chest and kept looking at the moon. Xander sat behind her hugging her from behind. Both of them covered under one blanket looked at the full moon.

He whispered, "I love you." He kissed her on the cheek and snuggled. "I will wait for you with a ring on the day when you will finish your graduation. I have waited for you for a very long time so don't make me wait anymore."

After hearing what he said Elanor was completely blank because indirectly he proposed her. Before she could say anything he picked her up and tucked her under the blankets. He kissed her on the forehead, "Sleep tight fiancé." After saying that he left the room shutting her room's door. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I need all of your opinion 

should I quickly end the story. Let 

me know guys.)

For now happy reading.😄