Chapter-4

Alexander POV

" Hey Elanor, its Alexander . Do you want to go

somewhere today? I will pick you up. We can go for 

dinner."

Why isn't she replying back? (He was impatiently walking back and forth)Should I give her a call. Suddenly a messaged popped.

"Sorry Mr. Knight. I would love to go today but 

I am having a bad headache. Why don't you do one 

thing text me an address where I can always find you. 

I will visit you tomorrow."

I banged my table in frustration I wanted to spend time with her. Is she that sick? Isn't her family taking good care of her. No I can't take this anymore I will go visit her now. Her family won't even dare to stop me from meeting her. 

I took my private elevator to go down  as fast as possible. When I was about to leave I saw some argument was going on near the reception. I was already in bad mood and this shitty people dare to mess my day more. I started to walk towards them.

That's when I heard my girl's voice, "Mam this is a complete misunderstanding please can you call Mr. Knight he knows me."

"Mr. Knight doesn't meet anyone. Who wears a mask in broad daylight you are wearing it to avoid the cameras right? I know criminals like you very well. Guards grab her and throw her out."

After seeing them touch my girl liked that my blood boiled. I grabbed the glass vase which was near my hand and threw it on the ground, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRL. BEFORE I TEAR ALL OF YOUR HANDS OUT." After hearing my outburst everyone flinched including Elanor. I was fully on edge how dare they touch what's mine. I grabbed one of them my collar and punched them on face. I grabbed Elanor by her hand and started to walk towards my private elevator. Elanor was really smaller in height compared to mine so she was having problem in walking as she couldn't match my speed. So I stopped, picked her up which made Elanor gasped again and carried her in bridal style inside the elevator.

I was completely loosing my mind if Elanor wasn't here I would have put bullets in each of their head by now. Suddenly I felt a hand on my chest which was soothing me to calm down a little. I looked down and it was Elanor, "Calm down, its okay." I pulled her more closer to me. "As a matter of fact it was also my my fault." Her fault? She thinks it was her fault. I glared at her which made her stop. "But..." I cut her in between. "Stop talking." I kicked my office door open and put Elanor on the couch. I went near the table and grabbed a glass of water and brought it to her, "Drink." She drank the water in on breathe and when she was about to give the glass back I noticed her hand. She had a bruise on her arm of course she was wearing a sundress.

By giving a bruise on her hand they have already signed their dead certificate

By giving a bruise on her hand they have already signed their dead certificate. Elanor was really nervous because she didn't saw this site of Alexander Knight. Little she know that she will see many more faces of Alexander Knight.

Alexander noticed Elanor was nervous as she was looking down and playing with her fingers. Alexander brought an ice pack from the mini fridge and sat in front of Elanor and pulled her bruised hand so that he can apply ice on it. "I thought you had a headache today. What are you doing here then?" Elanor was looking here and there to avoid eye contact with him due to embarrassment. Alexander softly pulled her face so that they can make an eye contact, "Why did you lie Elanor?" Elanor bit her lips which made Alexander kiss her more. Alexander was being restless as well as impatient to listen to her answer. "I wanted to surprise my new friend." After hearing that Alexander was shocked but beyond happy. "I came to pick you up today but before that I messed everything up and....." Before she could continue she started crying loudly, "This is so embarrassing everyone was looking at us...I...I... felt like dying back then. I want to hide somewhere. This is all my fault."

Alexander never faced any situation like this before. The only thing he could do was to hug her tight. He hugged her and patted her hair, "Its okay. No one is going to looked down on you baby. If they do they have to face me first."

"You want to go somewhere? I am also done with my work." Elanor looked up and smiled at him, "I know an amazing place and you know people over there won't stare at us at all."