Chapter-28

"So.....Where are we going?" Elanor was quite excited as she knew Xander was true to his words. He is definitely going to propose her. She giggled inwardly. "You will see." He said looking front as he was driving. After a while Xander stopped his car in front of the office. "Isn't it holiday?" He nodded his head. "Then how can we go inside?" He looked at her, "Master keys." Elanor wanted to jump from the building of course he is the owner of this place. She imagined face palming herself. 

"You brought your laptop?" Elanor nodded and handed it to him. He sat on his seat and inserted a pen drive in it. "What are you doing?" She went behind him and bended a little to look what he was doing. Their cheeks brushed a little. Xander moved his head to left and gave a kiss on her cheek. "Giving you something which you wanted." She rubbed her cheeks a little with her hand. She huffed as she was completely wrong about him proposing to her. She started to walk outside his office. "Where are you going? Elanor?" She walked inside with a chair which was almost same as Xander's. "Babe haha..... why are you carrying that there is a chair right in front of me." He quickly got up from his seat so that he can help her place the chair beside his. "Give me that... Quick. This chair is bigger than you." 

 "Your chair is bigger those are small." Xander nodded his head in disbelief.

"I have installed the alpha player of Heroes of Netherland. Quickly log in it." She was about to seat on the chair. "Where did you get this chair?" She gave him a bright smile and Xander narrowed his eyes. "Elanor.." He was about to grab her but before he could touch her.... "AHhhhh AHhhhh  Account Manager Zhang." She was so scared that her legs gave up and she sat on the floor. 

"The guy with OCD? You stole his chair. You are lucky that you don't work here anymore or that guy would have gave you a hard time during your work. Get up from the floor am I that scary?" He gave his hand but she showed her tongue and got up. "You are. I thought I will die today and most importantly I didn't steal it I borrowed. What's the big deal?" She was about to sit again but he swirled her and made her sit on his seat. "You will sit here. Whatever is mine it belongs to you. Got it." They both started playing, "Wait... wait ... I am not familiar with the controls. Again again and stop attacking me. I love the new version and oh my gosh look at these pets. Harris will cry if he sees this alpha version specially when he won't be able to get it." 

BOOM

"Xander you killed me for the fourth time. I never going to play with you anymore." He got up and lift up her up so that he can make her sit on his lap. She glared at him but he took her hand and kissed her fingers. "Here let me show you." Their fingers were totally in sync. WINNER. He patted her head. "See its not that hard. Now enough this won't go away. Lets get some fresh air." 

They went inside  the elevator and Xander pressed the button. "Aren't we going down?" He smirked, "Nope." When the elevator opened Elanor's eyes widened as saw the most beautiful night view. "Wow I have never been to terrace when I worked here." It was pleasant night with half moon on the dark sky. Suddenly she was covered with a fluffy shawl from behind and Xander gave her a back hug. He slowly whispered the three words, "I love you." That's when thousands of fireworks burst on the sky.

" That's when thousands of fireworks burst on the sky