Chapter-15

He whispered, "I don't want you to hate me either Elanor. I am so sorry baby."

"Hmm....... he doesn't want me to hate him. Wait....WHAT!!" She shot her eyes open and quickly got up from her sleeping position but soon she was greeted by the bright light which made her hangover go worse. She moaned in pain, "God! Wait I am in my room. Who dropped me home. NO NO ESME!!!"

Esme came running in her room, "What's wrong? YOU SCARED ME!!!!" Elanor nodded her in annoyance, "Sorry but who brought me yesterday?"

Esme grabbed her ear, "You are not going to drink again young lady........God Elanor you are going to kill me someday. Yesterday at night I thought Steven was dragging your dead body inside the house. You were completely out." Elanor tried to remove Esme's hand from her ear, "AHhhhh Esme I swear I never touched alcohol in my life. AHhhhh....Yesterday at the party I was really hungry so I ate some brownies. I never though there will be alcohol in it." Esme released her from her painful punishment, "Come downstairs I will make hangover drink for you. Fresh up." 

Elanor laid down on her bed again. She already had a smile on her face and rolled in her bed because she remembered everything from yesterday. She whispered, "He is nice." Thankfully it was weekend  so she didn't had to think about getting up early for work. She sat on her desk and continued her daily study. After giving a small exam online. She looked at her phone and she saw a message from her from hometown.

"Hey Ela. How about a game on Hero's of Netherlands. Lets defeat one of the boss today. Are you free?"

Author note: (Hero's of Netherlands in a virtual fictional game created by none other but by me.)

Elanor smiled and texted back, "Hey Harris long time friend. I am coming on the battle field now. Get ready." Before she could send the message there was another text popped on her screen and it was none other than her life saver from yesterday, "Come to the office I need to discuss about some issues on the documents." Elanor started to get nervous because after yesterday's incident she doesn't have any courage to go the office at the weekend. Weekend which means people will be out of the office and she will be stuck alone with the devil. She shook her head, "No way I am going to the office today. I have to come up with something." She took a long breathe as she already come up with a good excuse and started typing, "Good morning sir. Sir as you know I am just a part time intern so I planned my study schedules and set my online exams timing according to it. I won't be able to come today at the office." She wasn't completely lying she had an exam after three hours.

Instantly a message popped on her screen. She smiled as she knew she was going to win but little did she know that her hopes will be crashed in a minute. "At what time are you going to give your exam?" She quickly typed, "9:30." Another message popped up, "Grab your backpack and bring all the materials you need. You are going to attend the exam at the office. Problem solved. I am waiting Ms. White.'

She groaned and grabbed her backpack and put all the materials she needed with her laptop in it. She wore her dress and left for office.

 She wore her dress and left for office

When she reached office it was 7:30

When she reached office it was 7:30. Her head was spinning but she nodded her head as she thought it was because of the drink. She reached near Xander's office and knocked at the door. "Come in." 

"Good Morning Sir." Xander looked at her and nodded his head. Even though he didn't react at all in front of her but inside he was really excited as he was finally going to spend some time alone with Elanor after a long time. "Elanor come here and look at this." She stood beside Xander while he was sitting on the chair. "You are from business background right?" She nodded his head. "Then look through this and give your opinion on our new investment." She bend down a little to look at the Pc. After that what she saw she couldn't believe with her own two eyes. It was Hero's of Netherlands and it was also a detailed document which has information about further updates in the game. She yelped in excitement, "Oh my god." Xander looked at her with confusion, "What's wrong?" She looked at him as if she won million dollars in lottery, "I.....I played this game for a very long time. Can I really see it?" Xander smiled when he saw her excitement. He gestured and told her to go on and look through it. After a few minutes when she was done reading and taking notes. She stretched her arms and looked around. Suddenly she jumped as she realized she was sitting on Xander's chair and he was sitting on the sofa working on his laptop.

She quickly got up from the seat, "Sir I read the whole document so far all the clauses are so far good." He nodded his head and about to return back to his desk, "Sir!" He looked at her, "Sorry I didn't realize that I was sitting on your chair. Can I study....... now my exam will start soon?" He nodded his head. Elanor brought out her textbook and started going through it. After few times going  through it she kept it aside and looked at Xander who was busily typing. She smiled and thought, "He looks like a responsible man." Elanor was completely in daze that she didn't realize that she was staring at him. Xander stopped typing even though he wasn't looking at her he knew that she was staring at him for a long time. "Ms. White if you keep looking at me then I might do something which you may not like after that." After she realized what he said she blushed and quickly looked away.

In other hand Xander was enjoying every single bit of it. He chuckled and looked in her direction but she already started giving her exam so he got busy at working too. Before he could start working he saw a diary on his desk. He grabbed it started looking through it.

After Elanor was done giving her exam she got up and started to pack everything but she couldn't find her diary, "Are you looking for this?" She startled and looked back and saw her boss was gripping her diary tightly in his hand. By seeing his angry face she gulped in fear and slowly nodded her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey lovely readers sorry I was late at updating 

but the good news is we are soon going to hit 2K reads

so keep reading.)

😊Btw I added some scenes in this chap from my fav drama mixing with my own ideas. Happy reading.😊