Lies, lies and what? Oh yeah, more lies.

I kept running down the hall. Running down the stair case, past the crowded living room of my family, but I couldn't meet the eyes of them. Not Cliff, not Rebekah, not Joel. I had to keep running, despite them calling my name, I had to get away from that place. I pushed my feet to the clearing in the woods and finally dropped to the ground, tears flowing down my cheeks as I howled in pain. It was dark out, but to so dark that you coudln'tsee around you. It just looked... gloomy. Almost night. The grass felt cold but a nice kind of cold, either way I didn't pay much attention to it. My heart was shattering all over again. I guess it wasn't looks after all... why I got rejected in the first place, by Kol. It's just me, I wasn't meant to be happy. I wasn't meant to have a mate who loves me, or pups who I adore. I was meant to die with my parents, it was so obvious now. Well.. maybe not that extreme, but close to it. I felt utterly hopeless. Worthless. Lifeless. I couldn't even feel anything I was so numb, so frozen. I shoke my head laughing bitterly. "My ass he loves me..." I muttered wiping my tears and curling into a ball closing my eyes.

"How can she still be beautiful with snot running down her face?" A voice asked. "Beats me. But she's still breath taking." another replied. I sniffled and opened my eyes to meet soft, sad ones of my two best freinds while they crouched infront of me. New tears weld in my eyes and my lip started trembling. A sob errupted and I flung myself in there arms, letting the tears fall into Cliff and Joel's shirts. They rubbed my back, my shoulder, my arms my hair, telling me everything would be okay. "H-he lied. E-Elijah has a mate." I sobbed, no longer infuriated, just broken. I felt them both tense. "What do you mean Elijah has a mate? You mean you?" Joel asked confused. I shoke my head, my red hair whipping around dramatically. "N-no. I mean.. the mate he told us before. That rejected h-him. It's T-Tamara and he k-knew the whole time." I said, my heart cracking further, and I yelped in pain as I felt myself drain of our bond. Mine and Elijah's bond was no longer there for me. My eyes threatened to close, and I felt myself getting weaker, but I pushed it all away and focused my eyes on two worried faces that I assured I was okay.

"Tell us exactly what happend." Cliff said, jaw clenched and tightening further. Joel was shaking. I sighed, taking an un-steady breath before explaining about how he kissed Tamara, let her live with us, the mate thing, everything I told him, everything she told me, he told us. My rejecting him. When I was done, I couldn't breathe. I literally felt my world spinning, and all the wind leave my body. I was a snotty mess, but they didn't seem to care. They were far too pissed to. I wiped my face with the back of my hand, my head on Cliff's chest, my feet tangles with Joels. I sniffled and wiped some stray tears, meeting eyes with them. "I can't believe! He did that." Joel said first, breaking the silence. I felt there bodies shaking underneath me and I tried to calm them down before I got shredded by wolves. "What the actual fuck is wrong with him and Tamara? Pretending like we would never find out, like Kat would never find out!" Cliff raged, joining in. "I'm going.. t-to be fine. I d-don't feel....the pull.... a-any more." I stuttered, trying to catch my breath. I coughed a bit, feeling sick to my stomach. It gurgled, as I bent over and puked up everything I ate into the gra- ice? I looked around me and my eyes grew confused and wide.

"Looks like you're a lot stronger than you think." Joel muttered, pushing the hair away from my face. "Don't worry babe, c'mon let's get you cleaned up." Cliff told me. Around us was a circle of pure ice and frost. No where else was their anything like this, jsut where I was and I knew it's cause I was angry. Trying to let go of my tension, so I wouldn't ruin a place this beautiful, I took a deep breath. Cliff picked me up in his arms and I lay my head onto his chest, tarring my gaze from the ground as it started to melt back into it's natural glory. I starred ahead, feeling myself getting weaker and weaker. I wanted a mate.. I wanted love, but I didn't want Elijah. I meant everything I said about Kol being better than him. Atleast Kol was honest the whole time, he didn't lie and say he wanted me when he didn't. Where was Ace? I wanted my brother. I sighed though, feeling safe if Cliff and Joels protection. I wanted to smile, but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything but breathe in, breathe out and repeat. "It's okay. We'll get you cleaned up, I promise." Cliff told me, and I relized I was covered in my own puke. I scrunched up my nose and nodded emotionless as we walked in throught he pack house doors.

Cliff handed me to Joel as he walked off upstairs. Joel placed me on the couch beside Rebekah, then sat on my other side. Bekah curled me into her arms not asking any questions, and I was thankful. The living room was silent, and it wasn't just us in it either. Except no-one was whispering, it was just silent with pity. I felt myself break all over again. Cliff came back, and crouched infront of me. "I have a shower running, did you wanna get cl-" "Kat! Can we talk please?" a voice bursted up, and I flinched hearing Elijah booming, and Cliff and Joel growling. They were both standing up infront of me, shaking. "Stay the hell away from her." Joel said first, his voice deathly calm. "I can't do that.. move aside. I want to speak to my mate." Elijah replied, his voice weak, but the alpha command still standing. I flinched again, tears welling for the fourth time in the day. Rebekah let go of me, and stoof up too. "Elijah you have five seconds to leave this room before I hit you with a tree branch." she said, also calm. All I could do was listen. I felt like and empty shell, only able to use my senses, nothing else. I hated being this weak.

"Rebekah. Stand down." Elijah snarled at her. She bowed, loosing against him. Joel and Cliff on the other hand weren't having it. "What now you want her?" Cliff started. "Is that it Mr. Alpha? Did Tamara not need you like she thought?" Joel finished. "It wasn't like that! She.. Katerina didn't let me explain. I just want a chance to explain myself. I love her more than anything! I'm not Kol!" he shouted, becoming vulnerable and unthreatning. "I already told you that you weren't Kol! you're worse than him." a voice shouted, and with a jolt of realization I found that it was me shouting it at him, pushing past Cliff and Joel. In a split second I was back behind them as they growled. "How am I possibly worse than him!?" Elijah yelled at me. He actually yelled at me? Like it was my fault? Oh go screw yourself Elijah More, I thought and felt my anger build up once again. "He. Didn't. Lie. He was honest the whole time by rejecting me! He didn't once say he wanted me when he didn't! But you? You did! You lied, you had a mate, you HAVE a mate. And it's not me. It will never be me." I told him, feeling the tears fall down my eyes once again. "Why am I crying over you?" I asked him in a weak voice..

"Please, just stop...I don't feel anything towards her! There is no pull, there is nothing between me and Tamara!" he shouted to me. "Oh just. Shut. Up!" I screamed back. "Elijah I think you should back off." Joel said strongly. "I can't back off!" He said back. "Let go. She doesn't want you!" Cliff shouted at him. "What's going on here?" Tamara said coming downstairs. "Oh great, the slut is here." Rebekah muttered from her sitting position on the couch behind us. Tamara raised her eyebrows. "You wanna see a slut? Fine." She replied, and pulled Elijah in for a kiss. I watched in horror, my heart that was thudding with adrenaline just stopping all together. But then what happened next had me reeling in pain all over again, just 10x's worse than before. Elijah was now kissing her back.

_________________________

Another chapter like I promised! :)

Sorry again to the Katijah lovers! Looks like their relationship is down huh???....
It's sorta Tamjah? Or Elijra? LOL. Terrible names... tsk tsk. >,<

So anyways! Let me know what you guys think.

Maybe in a comment or vote? :P

ENJOY. ;3

Love you lovelies!

Brooke<3<3<3