Total. Ass.

***Contains more than a little swearing**

"It's nice to meet you Renee." He shakes her hand. "I'm Alpha Elijah. These are my Beta's. Cliff and Joel. This here is Joel's girlfriend Tamara, our friend Rebekah, and..." He scratches the back of his neck. Way to play it cool. I roll my eyes. "This is my girlfriend, Katerina." He says and I take that time to pop my head out of his arm a bit and half smile to her. She said a there, her jaw opened slightly, not understanding. And then she rips me away from Elijah and pulls me into a hug, crying. My eyes rim with tears. Oh, Ren. "I missed you so much. I.. we..all thought you were dead. Why did you write me that letter?" she sobs and smacks my arm hard. "Ow, jeez. Okay, I kinda deserve that one." I mutter and pull away, rubbing my arm. I look at her and her sad eyes. "Are you okay?" she asks me. I nod smiling slightly and she pulls me into her arms against "Blink twice if you are being held hostage." she whispers and I laugh. "I'm fine Renee, really. I'm happy." I tell her and Elijah pulls me back into his arms, kissing my hair.

She smiles at me. "Good. I'm so happy you're safe. Kol... he hasn't told anyone but me and Ace about the rejection. No one really knows why you left," she says and I frown, wondering if my pack was at all worries by my leaving. "He claims Melonie is his mate and the Luna of our pack." I find myself laughing. Everyone just kind of starred at me. "You really must be happy..." she smiles at me and I smile back. "I know it should hurt more but right now, I just find it amusing that the Luna of this pack has been in bed with more than half of the members." I say and I hear Joel laugh beside me. "Okay, that is amusing yes." Renee adds. "I don't know how you're doing it, Kol is a fucking asshole!" She growls, her voice rising.

I covered her mouth. "Shh, he doesn't need to know I'm here yet." I tell her and she nods. I feel my wolf whimper. She's hurt. I feel a rush of anger toward Kol. The stupidity behind his choices and actions. I clench my fists and try my best to stay calm. I push the anger aside. I feel Elijahs arm tighten around me, he knows I'm tense. The rest of my pack are just listening quietly.
"How's... how's Ace?" I clear my throat. Her face drops, tears start to form in her eyes. "He's beaten up, Kat. He's not himself. He only comes out every few weeks, he just sits in his room, barely eats what we bring him. He doesn't speak, he ignores his surroundings and doesn't want anyone near him." She wipes tears from her eyes. I don't understand, why was she so upset? He's her fellow pack member but I don't.. oh. "He's your mate, isn't he?" I demand.

"Yes." She breathes and wiped her eyes. "He is so different, Kat. Everything about him has changed, he's angry, violent. When he read your letter, he lost it. He kicked everyone out of the room until it was just him, Kol and I. It was only a split second after the closed that he went after Kol." She says and I frown. "What do you mean went after him?" I ask. I needed to know more. She looked scared. "What happened!" I ask. "He almost killed him, Kat. I had never seen Ace so angry, it was terrifying. The fight broke out in the room and I could only watch, screaming at them to stop. They weren't saying anything to one another, it was just silent.
I was waiting for a moment to get past them, I needed to get help but when I opened the door, I didn't even take a few steps in the hall before I watched Ace shove Kol out of the room. He was leaning against the railing, his nose was bleeding and he was holding his hand up for Ace to stop. It only made him more angry." She let out a sob. I grab her hand and nod at her to continue.
"I was standing so close, begging them both to stop. I seen Ace crouch down in front of him, growling about you leaving, thag his sister may be dead thanks to his rejection. That he'd never get the chance to fix anything now that you were gone." I started to cry silently. "He was only loud enough for the three of us to hear and when he stood back up, he kicked Kol in the ribs before grabbing his neck and just tossing him down the stairs."
Oh my god. What the hell happened when I was gone. There was more, I knew there was more.
She wipes her eyes again, "Somehow the fight made its way out to the lawn and when I made my way outside, they were both shifted, growling at each other, inflicting actual pain on one another. Ace was relentless and even with Kol getting weak he kept going. Pack members were forcing the two apart and Ace had attacked other members of the pack too."

"Everyone was so damn confused, no one knew why this fight even broke out. By the time they were separated, both of them were in horrible shape. Kol was in the infirmary for about 2 weeks, his head injuries and broken bones taken longer to heal. Ace was okay after a week and since then, he doesn't leave or show himself to the pack very often." She finishes and I am lost for words.
Had things really gotten that bad since I ran? Ace had become a different person. He was still my brother, I had to do something. Who Renee described.. that not the man he is. He was never that bad. Anger takes over, it changes you. "I'm so sorry, Ren." I tell her, pulling her into yet another hug. "I missed you." She sob. I rub her back. "I missed you too. It's good to see you." I tell her and hug onto her tighter. And of course, we were interrupted by footsteps coming down the front hall. I freeze for a second before pulling away quickly.
I head back into Elijah's arms, begging Renee with my eyes not to say anything. I hid my face again slightly. I could feel Elijah grip, it was as if he couldn't hold onto me tight enough.
I didn't mind at all though. Cliff even came up beside me, Rebekah standing on Elijah's other side.
Joel and Tamara stayed back, I could feel the tension and testosterone radiating off my boys. My breathing was altered as I tried focusing mainly on pushing back the anger that was turning my hands cold and my eyes seeing red. "One. Finger." Joel snarls from behind us as a group of people started coming towards us. I laugh. Renee stands back aw well, wiping her eyes quickly and standing clear. It was time. I could smell them. And there he is. I peek out, see him stop for a moment, looking around only to step down a bit more and begin.

"Hello, I am Alpha Kol. This is my mate and the Luna of this pack, Melonie. This is my Beta Ace, and I see you've already met Renee." And by the sound of his voice I could tell he was smiling. I ignore his mate comment. Cliff, not so much. I had to squeeze his hand to stop him from picking a fight. My ears perked up when I heard Ace's name, though. That means he came out of his room. Probably forced but still. "I'm Elijah, My beta's Cliff and Joel, and My friend's Rebekah, Tamara, and Kat." He replies, subtly. He was hiding the fact I was really there well. "Well, this is our pack house. Both my pack and I guess your pack are meeting dowstairs in the meeting room, I'll show you to it. C'mon." Kol says and I stay hidden in Elijahs jacket, listening to him breathing. I'm guessing Cliff or Joel went and got the rest of the pack, since I felt a their presences leave, then return with a bunch more.

We reach the meeting room, taking or seats. I sit down beside Elijah. Joel and my left and Cliff on Elijahs right. Rebekah and Tamara on either side of them. I take a deep breath.

We'll be okay...

My wolfs voice is so soft. She's doing her best to keep it together. I smile to myself and lean over to kiss Elijahs cheek. He smiles down at me and pecks my lips before I turn my eyes to the speaker, hiding a bit behind Joel's shoulder. "Welcome, Untamed pack to our home. It's great to have you hear and I'm sorry it's under such short notice." Kol's dad Mr. Paul Night's voice rings through the room. I hear shuffling and then Kol starts speaking. "Would the Alpha of The Untamed pack please come up an introduce yourself." He says in a charming voice. I stiffen. He stands with a confident smile. "Well, I'm Elijah More. It is an honor to be here and we, my whole pack and I, thank you for your cooperation in joining our packs together" he says. "This here is my Luna and girlfriend," I starts and I gulp. "Katerina Bathas." He says with a smile, taking my hand and I stand to say hello.

________________________________

SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT, BUT HERE'S ANEW CHAPTER!! ENJOY!! :)<33

PLEASE,

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!!!

AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. :D

Lot's of love, Brooke<3<3<3