Yes or No?

You have a few moments in your life that you stop and think. Really, truly think, long and hard about everything that has happened in your life, and just start wondering... Could I have changed that by saying yes instead of no? Could I have prevented that from stepping in and taking charge? Could I be with him, instead of him, if I just grew some lady-balls and confessed hidden feelings? Well for me, these were one of those moments. The only problem was that I was confused as if all the decisions I made were for the better, or for the worse. If the road I decided to take, that stupid, bumpy, deathly road that, was like that for a reason, and that everything happens the way it was meant to. No matter what.

Would I be pregnant with Elijah's baby instead of Tamara if I forgave him for cheating, and lying to me when I first found out? Would I be fat with in the time-spand of 5 month's, because that was how long it took for a werewolve gene baby to be born? Would I be picking out names, and finding out if it was a boy or girl in the ultrasound room with Elijah at my side, holding my hand, happy tears rolling down are cheeks as we told eachother we loved one another? It's true when they say one word can change your whole life, because nothing is set in still. We make mistakes, simply because they are meant to be made, because that's just a part of life. But did I wanna be all those things, anyways? Elijah's baby mama, his love, someone who he would marry, even if I wasn't his true mate? I had to think longer, and harder about this then anything else. There were just too many questions, and thoughts running a marthon in my head, and honestly, I was scared out of my mind to face them. I guess this was the kind of thing that made me turn off my emotions in the first place, but I was determined, and I wasn't backing out of facing this problem. Even if it hurt me, even if what Melonie said wasn't true, and she was just slicing my core over and over until nothing was left, I wasn't backing down.

Like I was stuck in my own world, I just took in the warmth of the arms around me, and the curious, worried gazes burning holes in my flesh. "I'm not backing down." I told them, meeting every single one of there eyes. "Good..." Bekah smirked. Her eyes tinted black, and I could feel the determination radiating off of her. "Cause' as soon as we're done moving..." she looked around the house, her lips tugging, pulling until they were in a full out grin. "We're going to have to do the most dangerous thing you could ever encounter in your life time." she told me. I looked around at my friends, all of them with smirks matching Rebekah's. Was I the only one not clued in? I turned back and glanced at Kol. Even his lips were laced with that smirk I loved oh-so-much. But before I could focus to much on his lips, Bek pulled me from my thoughts, and halted all my questions, all my worries, and filled me with that same determination, only I was also filled with revenge. Cold, hard, revenge. Because guess what we had in exactly two days? "Highschool." she concluded, and Stark and Cliff both drmatically brought the backs of their hands to their foreheads and faked fainting.

*

*

*

"Kat." He groaned, stomping his feet like a baby. I rolled my eyes, clapping my hands together. "Bravo, very manly." I told him monotone. Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall, currently outside Kol's bedroom door, completely winded of my breath. "I'll show you manly in 2.5 seconds if you don't get your ass in my bed. Now." He said, playful venom dripping from his voice and I gasped with wide eyes as he pressed himself into me further, causing me to bite back a moan. Gulping back the lump in my dry throat I recovered myself. "I told you, I'm not stepping foot into your room, let alone your bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I said, attempting to slip from under him, only to have him press himself into me harder, absolutly no space between our chests. "So tell me Katerina, how do you expect to sleep on the couch, when we just spent the past 4 hours, moving every peice of funiture out of it, and into the truck parked out front?" He asked me, and I frowned. It was currently 2 o'clock in the morning, and we were all pretty much set to move the packs out of the house and into the new one. I was tired, bone crushingly tired, and all I wanted was to sleep. But of course, Kol had to remind me that Stark and Cliff, being newly mated, would most likely be fucking brutally in bed, and I would no longer be able to sleep in Cliff's room.

And when I went to make a comment about how Stark's room was now empty, and I could sleep in it, he just had to make my day by telling me he already took his stuff to the donation centre along with the other truck load of stuff, since he wouldn't need it anymore. That really put a cherry on my icecream sundae, I tell ya. It wasn't that I didn't want to sleep in Kol's bed either, it was just that feeling this drawn to him, practically panting for his touch, made me seem deperate, needy, and extremely embarrased almost 24/7. Now to sleep in his bed, him being that close to me, and not being able to touch him? It was too tempting, and I had gone through way too much to be embarrassed like that. Sighing he took my face in his hands. "Katerina, listen to me. I would never hurt you. Not anymore. Don't be shy, or embarrassed near me, because I'm drawn to you too. If you want, I'll sleep on the chair in my room, and you can have the bed all to yourself to avoice 'temptation', alright?" He said, looking into my eyes, his soft and concerned. Biting my lip, I scolded myself for thinking so much about him, around him. The whole 'mates reading your mind thing' really didn't help me what-so-ever. Sighing like he had, I shoke my head that was still placed gently in his hands.

"I don't wanna sleep alone." I breathed, being completely honest with him. I looked down at my feet, feeling myself drain, and all my problems float back in. "Hey, hey, baby." He lifted my chin by his fingers and made me look at him. "I'm not going anywhere. All your problems, they have a solution, and it might take days, or weeks, or months, but they'll be solved, Kat. And in any way possible i'll help to solve them." He promised, and wiped the tears that I didn't even know escaped from my cheeks. And just like that I felt more. More tears running down my cheeks, leaking form my eyes and now pouring as broken sobs wrecked through my body. Instanly I was envelpod into a Kol sandwhich as my head lay on his chest, soaking his shirt, his arms firmly placed around me as he rubbed my back. He continuously kissed my hair, and my forehead, and my temple, and just tightened his grip around me. ""t pains me to see you like this, I'm so sorry." He told me, and his voice cracked as he lay his head in the crook of my neck. Lifting me up by my waist, I wraps my legs around his as he took me to bed and lay me down under the covers. As soon as he let go, I pulled him back, not letting his do whatever he was going to do. "I meant it when i said I didn't wanna be alone." I told him, my voice hoarse as I attempted to calm myself down.

He pushed away the wet hair clingly to my neck and cheeks, and looked me in the eye again. "And I meant it when I said I'm not going anywhere." he told me, his voice hushed as he stroked my face with his hand, wiping away the last remainders of my tears. Nodding and biting my lip to keep from sobbing, He turned me around so my back was to his chest and he cuddled me. Just cuddled me. Nothing sexual, not perverted, nothing rough, or rude. Just cuddled me, laying his head on my shoulder, wraping his arms around my waist, our legs tangled together as we lay in silence. I could feel his frantic heart beat against my skin, thumping at a rate that told me he wasn't calm, that somthing was bothering him. And before I could ask what was wrong, I felt wetness on my neck, dripping down it, running across my cleavage at a constant rate. "Kol..." I whispered. As I heard him sniffle I knew what was wrong. He was crying. My mate was crying into my neck as he held me, and I was the reason for it. Holding in my gasp I turned around in his arms to face him. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, in a cracked voice he blurted out "I accept you, Kat. I accept you as my mate." and then broke down into full out hysteria's as I rubbed his back and told him it would be okay.

He fell asleep soon after, his eyes puffy, his nose running, and he looked vunerable, and scared and utterly broken with his eyes closed, and his ragged breaths. And even though he couldn't hear me, I still had to say it to him. I had to say it out loud just for it to be real. "I love you." I whispered, and curling him in my arms, I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

___________________________________________________

HEY GUYS.

Hope you liked that chapter! :)

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE, CURRENT, COUPLE!? ^.^

LET ME KNOW MY BEAUTS.

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN.

Love, Brooke<3<3