Cravings.

Cliff's (P.O.V)

RECAP...

"So, am I.. gay then?" I asked, a little breathless. "Do you feel gay?" Stark asked me. I shrugged. "I know that I love you. And I definitely love what just happened." I nervousily laughed and he smiled at me. "Well sorry, I'm just not into you, I'm straight." He said, in a high pitch girly voice. I laughed and shoke my head punching his shoulder again. "Just shut up and kiss me, jerk." I told him, and met his lips half way. Only to be interupted by a knock at the door.

_______________________________

Cliff's (P.O.V)

I pulled the sides of my pants up, since they were dangerously low. But nothing was going to hide the evidence of my arousal on his T-shirt, and I looked at him with wide eyes. He put his finger to his lips, and slipped into the shower behind the curtain just as the door opened revealing Rebekah and Joel. "H-Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, still trying to catch my nervous breath. They looked at eachother and then at me. "You feeling okay?" Bekah asked me taking a step closer. "No! I mean, yes, I'm fine, lets get out of the bathroom." I rusehd out and closed the door behind me. "So what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We just came to check up on you, make sure you were feeling alright." Joel asked, giving me a look. I nodded. "I feel fine. Better now." I gave him a look back and he nodded relieved just like me. I didn't know If I should tell them yet, because I guess I was still kind of confused about what I wanted. No, I wasn't confused about what I wanted, I wanted Stark. What I was confused about was if My friends would except the fact that I was gay, and had Stark as a mate, or shut me out, and hate me.

I didn't know much about Stark, so I wanted to find out. I could either tell them about my mate, and Stark could tell us all, or I could wait, go downstairs, and just relax for a bit. Nodding on the inside, I shrugged. "You guys wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah sure, everyone left so I guess it's just us." Rebekah smiled at me, grabbed Joel's hand and pulled him out of the room. "Be there in a bit." I called out to them, and closed the door behind them. When I turned around, Stark was there attacking my lips with his and pushing me against the door. He licked my lips, asking for entrance, but I smirked and held my lips tight together and they molded against his. He growled, and ground himself into me. I gasped at the rush of pleasure giving him the chance to shoot his tongue into my mouth in the most delisious way. But of course, I had to pull away before Rebekah or Joel come and eat me alive for taking forever. When my lips left his I whimpered causing him to laugh and smile at me. "You wanna come watch a movie with us?" I practically urged him while trying to catch my breath.

"Hmm, I guess so. But you might want to get rid of that boner, baby." He winked at me and left the room. I cleared my throat and looked down at my throbbing mess. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Why me?" I asked myself. Not having time to take care of it the more... fun way, I went to the bathroom, stripped down my pants, and grabbed the shower head. When the water was cold enough, I doused my member, until it went down just a bit, then turned everything off, got on some new pants, and rushed downstairs. Stark was sitting on the love seat with an avalible seat beside him. I blushed as soon as I saw him, but quickly recovered and walked over. Grabbing a pillow from beside me, I put it over my lap, and seen his smirk from a sideways glance. Rebekah and Joel were on the love seat across from us cuddling. "What movie?" I asked. "X Men". Joel replied. I nodded and felt my hand be wrapped with Starks. A blush krept to my cheeks and Bekah pressed play on the movie. Joel left for a few seconds before coming back with two large bowls of popcorn, handing one to Stark and I. "You guys don't mind sharing, right?" He asked. I shoke my head and Stark smirked again.

Throughout the first hald of the movie He just kept rubbing my hand. He wasn't being sexual, or demanding, he was just being a loving mate. And I didn't care what anyone else thought, I was going to take advantage of this. So I leaned over, and lay my head on his should, tightning my fingers around his. He smiled, looking down at me, and I grinned back as he kissed my forehead and we watched the movie. I think Joel and Bekah knew something was up between us, but they never said anything in all the times they glanced at us. Just then the pack doors burst open and everyone jumped up, popcorn flying everywhere, and Kat rushing in, looking around like a wild women until she met eye contact with us. She ran over, collapsed to the floor on her knees, and thats when she blew up and started ranting.

"I'm so sorry. Oh lord, you do not know how sorry I am for treating you all so cold, and cruel like, and I'm sorry I turned off my emotions. I just couldn't take all that pain, god it was killing me. It felt good though, I won't lie, I liked being empty, not having to feel any of the bad, but I'm sorry, so sorry. I seen my mom and dad, and they told me that I should turn back on my emotions because I would loose Ace and everyone I loved and who cared about me, and that's you guys, and I couldn't loose you guys, and so my emotions turned on by themselves. And I feel so guilty, I can't stand it. I tried to turn them off again, but it didn't work. I hate all this pain, and oh god, I mean I FROZE ELIJAHS PENIS, oh gosh, I know I did some really bad, bad things but I'm begging you, I'm sorry, Please, please please forgive me?" She gasped for breath at the end, bending over her knees trying to breathe while the rest of us tried processing what the hell was going on.

"Did you just say you froze Elijah's penis?" Rebekah asked brilliantly dumbstruck. We all looked at her and broke out laughing. She sniffled and got off her knees. "Yes, it's coded in ice." she giggled and wiped her nose. "Good for you girl, that boy deserves it." Bekeh grinned at her. "Oh Kat, it's so good to have you back." I said and pulled her into a hug that turned into a large group hug. "It's good to be back you guys." She whispered. And that's when the great Kol decided to come downstairs.

____________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER YOU GUYS! :)))

What do you think will happen with Kol and Kat?

What about Stark and Cliff? Cute or not cute?

LET ME KNOW LOVELIES.

VOTE COMENT AND FANNNN. :)))

Brooke <333