Swears and promises

"I'm confused." Joel says and I roll my eyes at him. We're all sitting in the living room, gossiping on the couch. "There's really not much more I can tell you." I mutter. Cliff snorts. "I don't believe that." He replies. I've explained to them both what happened up in my room.
"None of you know what's going to happen because none of you have found your mates yet. It's all different with them. The rest of the world is a blur and your mate is who you see clearly." "You're suggesting that Elijah is going to reject you once he finds his mate?" Joel states and I nod. "He wouldn't do that to you." Cliff adds in before tossing a pillow at me. With a strained voice, "Thats just not true. The need and want you feel for your other half... it happens so quick you feel dizzy. It's almost impossible to love another unless your connection is broken." I say and they frown.

"Then why do you want Elijah?" Cliff asks  confused. I shrug and frown along with them. "I was rejected by my mate and so those rules don't apply to me. I can feel something for Kol, always. But our connecting is no longer strong and so the both of us can love another without any try." I mutter lifelessly.
I still don't understand how all of this can be happening. In the time span of one day, my life has changed in one hell of a way. Seems that all it takes is a day for me...

You're doing this to yourself!

My wolf is angry and excited. She is craving Kol more than I do and it makes it harder on her. But right now, she's angry at the possibility of me being hurt again. "Are you guys are a thing now?" Joel asks me, breaking my thoughts and the silence. "I guess you could say that." I smile and blush slightly. I can't help but be happy, even if my gut and my wolf were telling me otherwise. I found myself distracted again.

You shouldn't be doing this...

Would you shut up! I shout in my head.
Cliff jumps up, grabs a pillow, taking advantage and smacks me with it. "C'mon, focus." Cliff grins and I grin back. This is a much better distraction. I grab a pillow of my own and run at him, smacking away in an attempt to knock him down. It doesn't work, and soon I am pushed into the couch. I take fake deep breaths and when he turns to look at Joel I smack him I the back of the head and jump on his back. "Ha-ha!" I shout in victory and hop right back off. "I think you're just about ready to take on the world." He turns to smirk at me. I laugh and Joel does too. "You're a weird bunch." He says and I laugh before turning to Cliff again. "I'm gonna grab some water." I announce and stupidly stare at the floor, turning to walk toward the kitchen. I hit a hard chest in the process. "Oops sor-" I start but when I see  Elijah was there smiling at me and my breath caught in my throat. "Well hello there." He chuckles. "Hi." I laugh nervously. He pecks my lips and gives me smile. " I agree with Cliff. You are ready to take on the world. Which is why I wanted to talk to you about something." He tells me. I grin. "Alright, talk about what..." I ask, trailing off at the sad look in his eyes. "You better sit down, babe." He tells me and I do.

Cliff and Joel were all ears listening carefully and so was I. "What is it?" I ask rudely, desperate for an answer. Well, our pack is about to get bigger." He states slowly. "Do we have new members?" I ask cheering up. "No.. sort of." He sighs. "We're joining packs with another. The pack who rank's below us, in second." He scratches the back of his neck. "Well okay then.. what's the problem?" I wonder. "I uh...." He looks over at Cliff and Joel. I look between them as they exchange looks. I glare at Elijah. They were communicating without me. "What's going on?" I demanded. "Babe, calm down. We're gonna make it work. Cliff, Joel and I.. we'll do this together okay?"
His voice was pissing me off. My hands felt cold, it was painful enough that I hissed and then, starring at Elijah I ask again, "What the fuck is going on?" My voice scared even me and I watched as he let out a huge breath. My wrists, my arms, I was burning in pain "Elijah!" I snarl. "Were joining packs with The Fallen moon." He states with as much power as he can.

I looked around at the three of them furiously. Cliff was nodding and Joel was looking away avoiding contact. I was lost for curse words, so I settled for "When?" in a visious tone. Elijah starred at me with sad eyes again. "Two days." He told me. I gasp. "Two fucking days! I have two days before I have to face the people who ruined my life?" I shout at him face. I turn around and stormed into a chest again. "Relax, Kat." Cliff mumbles and I struggle out of his arms. "Let me go!" I shouted and pound weakly at his chest. A surge of strength runs through me and I find myself shoving too hard, enough the Cliffs back hits the wall behind him. Joel wraps him arms around him as I try to leave. "Don't fight us, please.." He whispers and I drop into his arms, my legs numb and my hands still ice cold.

We were all sitting on the carpet, cross legged in a circle. "I don't know if I can face them." I whisper my voice cracking. "You're not the same woman you were when you left" Cliff tells me. I stop to consider his words but don't bother continuing. "I'm not going." I say bravely. "Yes you are." Elijah states. Ass. I say in my head and I see him frown. "I'm sorry Katerina. As Alpha I order you to join us and our new pack." Elijah breathes and I feel the pull of the command. Ass yet again, I think grumpily. "Please don't be mad at me"He begs. I sigh and look at him. He looked so sad.
Quickly I crawl over to him and sit in his lap. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself and at everything else. I just... I swore to myself that I was never going back to that place. That I was strong if I didn't return. I don't know what they'll do to me..." I admit, my chest heaving with pain as my mind goes into over drive with the memories.

"How many time's do we have to tell you, they won't have the chance to do anything to you! You've trained for moments like this. You're strong and you're read. And you're dating the fucking Alpha" Cliff snaps. I laugh. "You do have plenty of protection.." Joel says and Elijah swiftly pecks my lips. "You can handle yourself, we all know this." Elijah states and I smile at him. "And you and I have another secret weapon." She wiggles her fingers at me and winks. "You know, my fingertips are just itching for release." Rebekah says, coming into the living room, sitting down in my previous spot. I laugh and she smiles a warm smile at me. "And what kind of release are you talking about?" Cliff asks. Joel is starring at her, waiting for an answer. I wink at her this time.
She thinks for a moment before looking at a glass of water on the table near by. It takes a few seconds but the water rises in a stream, traveling through the air and she lets go, just above Joel's head.

_______________________________

CHAPTER TEN IS UUPP!!! A BIT OF TENSION HUH?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE <3

So.... what do you think Kol and Ace will do when she returns? Will they reconize her? Should they reconize her?

Isn't Cliff and Joel so good to her? I love Elijah and her together. :)

WHO IS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CHARACTERS? :D<3

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!! THANKS GUYYS!!! :D

Brooke<3<3