A little fun

"Are we gonna get outta here anytime soon cause I'm bored." Joel mutters and I laugh. Tamara whispers something in his ear and she nods. "We're gonna head out. See ya guys back at the house." He smiles and gives Cliff a wink. Rebekah slams the table hard enough to crack it, then stormed off towards the restrooms. Tamara flinches. I don't blame her. She has no idea what she's up against.

"Sorry, period cramps. Rager. She get's a litle woo-hoo." I mumble to Tamara, twirling my index finger around my head, starring off in my best friends direction. "Why does she have to act like that sometimes?" Joel mutters annoyed. I glare and Cliff growls.
I want so badly to shout at him, she's only acting like because your her mate and you have your hands all over another woman, whispering about sex I assume, I'm the middle of a mall food court. But, I keep my mouth shut. Joel rolls his eyes at us and him and Tamara walk off.
I grab Cliff's arm and pulled him aside with me and walk to the girls bathroom. Yes, I even drag Cliff inside with me. "Bek... come out. It's only Cliff and I." I tell her knocking on the one occupied bathroom door. The voice that replied back was hoarse. It sounded like she was choking on something. I frown knowing her crying is on over-board at the moment. I look up at Cliff. He looks even more sad than I am. What a big, much-needed, softy. I pat his chest and he half smiles. "Bekah, babe you wanna come out here?" Cliff tries tapping on the door. "Not really." She mutters as if it was the stupidest question to be asked. "Well... then I guess I'll just have to beak down the door." She laughs at him and replies, "oh sure, break public property." Cliff smirks at me. Next thing I know, the bathroom door was swinging on broken hinges.

"Fucking idiot!" I glare at him but I hold back a laugh at Rebekah, who was currently standing on the toilet up against the wall with a bit of fear but mostly anger evident on her face.
You are so lucky I wasn't taking a shit!" She growls and rushes into my arms as Cliff laughs. "You'll get your chance with him." Cliff tells her, stroking her hair, his voice gentle. "I want him, now." she says and I nod, understanding her pain.
"How about... we head back to the pack house and get ready for the last dinner we'll ever have in that place?" Cliff asks and adds "I'll even let you pick out my outfit," and she grins up at him before giving him a hug. We all turn to head out of the bathroom. Surpassingly, jo one came in. "Oh, and if anyone asks... we just had a three some on the bathroom." Cliff says with a grin and Bekah and I roll our eyes as we continue walking. Passing by our old table I frown. "What we gonna do about the crack?" I asked pointing at it. Cliff shrugs. "Make a run for it?" Bekah suggests. "Yeah, good idea. GO!" I shout and we all book it with our bags and the hoods of our sweaters all flapping around behind us.

We walk through the pack house doors and Elijah is standing in the kitchen. "Hey." I mumble running into his arms the moment he meets us at the front doors of the pack house. "Hey babe, are you okay?" He asks worried. "I'm just fine. I missed you." I reply. I still felt a little weird after the conversation at the mall but I was okay for the most part. "I missed you too. Seriously." He tells me and gives me a kiss. I smile against him lips. I expect him to pull away but just kept kissing me and with a jolt, I find myself kissing back, tugging at his soft hair. He smiles against my lips this time and I laugh, pulling away. "Week then, you did miss me." I state and He laughs as well. "How was the mall?." He pulls me into his arms again. "Dramatic." I reply furrowing my eyebrows. "What happened?" He asks and I open my mind block, not capable of explaining by words again. I replay my memories of the mall and the crash, showing him everything mentioned today.

"That must have been hard." He says gently. "I've been through worse." I half smile and take his hand. "You're so warm." I tell him. He smirks. "Can't stand the heat, stay outta the ktichen." He says and adds "Though, I do believe it has a lot to do with the fact that my girlfriend is always so cold to touch." He laughs and I smile. "I don't understand why I'm always so cold, you do have a fair point," I laugh. I let go of his hand and fill up a glass of water for myself. When I'm standing in front of him again, he kisses me for no reason leaning my back leaning against the counter. I feel his tongue in my mouth and I pull away again after a minute, needing to catch my breath.  I adjust my top, all wrinkled from him now. "I wouldn't do that, it's just going to get messy." He whispers in my ear. "What, why?" I ask confused. "Well, why adjust a top if it's about to have whip cream on it?" He states. I raise an eyebrow at him. What are yo-" I gasp as he sprays me with a bottle of whip cream.
When the hell did he even grab it!

I speed step to the side of him, reaching into the pantry and grab the bottle of chocolate fudge sauce we use for ice cream. I pop the cap and glare at him. He is only smirking at me in response. I start squirting at him and it's all over his shirt and pants in just a few seconds. He reaches blindly for another weapon of choice. Oh well. I watched as he grabs handful of grapes from the fruit bowl and starts throwing them at me. I rush into his arms and kiss him. "At least you'll taste good now." I laugh. He smiles and sprays some whipcream on my lips and licked it off. "I do believe we both taste good." He says smacking his lips together. I laugh and pulled his head back to mine for another kiss. When we pulled away, we heard the stickyness as our skin detached from eachother. We looked around the kitchen taking inventory. One hell of a mess.

______________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UP!!

PLEASE COMMENT,VOTE, AND FAN!! IT WOULD MEA SO MUCH TO ME TO REALISE THAT I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT... THANKYOU LOVE YOU ALL. :)

Ooh! And could you guys let me know about P.O.V's you would want? Thanks! :)

Brooke<3<3<3