Say what now?

We arrived at the relistate office in a little over and hour. We stopped at McDonalds to grab somethign to eat on he way, and were now waiting in the lobby to talk to someone about buying the lodge. A lady in slick black clothing looking very professional came out to greet us. "Hi, I'm Mrs. Hern. I hear you want to buy one of our largest owns?" She asked shaking Elijah's hand. "Yes, I'm Elijah, and this is my wife Katerina." He told her and I blushed. Would I ever really be his wi- Stop thinking that ahead, I scolded myself. He's only saying that to be professional. I shoke my mind free of thoughts and smiled sweetly. "Nice to meet you, ma'm." I told her and shoke her hand aswell. "Now, let's talk buisness." she said and lead us to her office. "So. The Great Wolf Lodge Indoor Waterpark? Alright, let's see." She said and started typing away on her computer.

Elijah and I walked out of Mrs. Hern's office grinning wide at the rest of our friends. "How'd it go?" Cliff asked us. Elijah held up the key's to the lodge. "We got it." He told him and adjusted his tie smiling in victory. We kinda went all formal for the occasion. "What did she say about policy? Like how we aren't exactly allowed to move in for another couple weeks?" Bekah asked hopeful. "Yeah well, we made her an offer she couldn't refuse." he winked. "So we can move in sooner?!" she asked cheering. "Today if we wanted." He laughed and pecked my cheek. I smiled. "C'mon, let's go make sure everyone is working together and behaving." I rolled my eyes. "Sure thing." Cliff said and we stepped into the elevator. When it dinged again we stepped out and walked through the bright white lobby to the back parking lot. "So did you and Rebekah complete the mating bond yet?" Cliff asked Joel. Elijah and Bekah walked ahead while I was staying back with the door-knobs.

"No, idiot. And keep it down she's going to kill me if she catches us talking about this. That means you hush too, Kat." Joel said aggitated and nervous. I laughed and Cliff did too. "Dude, you're tottally whipped." I told him. "Shut up. I am not. I just... she's just that amazing." he breathed dazing over. "Quuop-sshhpt." Cliff said. "Whipped like cream." I winked and nudged his shoulder. Cliff laughed. "Anyways. I was planning to mark her the day we moved into the new place. Ya' know, rose's, I wanna make it all special." He told us scratching his hair. "Awh, that's so cute." I gushed and pinched his cheek. "Shut up, or I'll make Elijah come back here and kiss your mark." He challenged. My face drained. "No, no. Uhm. Mm. I'm okay." I told him quickly. Why must marks be so sensetive that they make you wanna jump a guys bones at the sudden touch? Ugh. I groaned inwardly. Joel laughed. "Good for you though, bro. I'm glad your happy." Cliff told him and patted his shoulder. "Me too." I grinned and hugged him.

"Baby, c'mon it's time to go." Rebekah smiled to Joel and got inside the car. We followed her actions and boarded in. I was about to get in myself when I felt a sharp pain. It was excrruciating. I dropped to my knee's on the cement crying out. Everything started burring. Elijah running to me, Rebekah screaming out my name, Cliff and Joel holding me down, trying to calm my lashes. All there voices, muffled into one. I blinked, trying to figure out what was happening. Elijah was shaking me. I seen all there lips moving, but nothing was coming out. I can't understand! I don't understand! And then it all blasted into action. "KATERINA WAKE UP, WAKE UP STAY WITH ME." I heard a voice yelling. Who was screaming? Why the hell were they so loud? Oh it's me. STOP SCREAMING ME, I HAVE A THROBBING HEADACHE. I scolded myself. "Kat, Kat can you hear me?" Cliff shouted. I nodded my head blinking again and again.

There was a line of images flowing through my mind. Kol.... he used to be so nice before my parents died. Kol... when he rejected me. Finding Elijah and Cliff and Joel. Rebekah.. oh my best friend. Elijah... oh Elijah I love you. I screamed again. It hurts, it hurts so bad. What's happening? "Stay awake, don't sleep, Kat. How many fingers am I holding up?" Joel asked. Where was Elijah? Oh he's there. He's beside me. No, no no no no no! Stop crying Elijah, I love you why are you crying? I blinked listening to Joel. I focused my vision, it was blurry. Everything was still blurry, focus Katerina. Focus. I blinked again. "Three fingers." a voice told him. I was mine, it was so weak, so small. What was wrong with me? "Now, when is your birthday?" It was a girls voice who asked, Rebekah. When was my birthday? God I couldn't think past this screaming. Think, Kat, Think. OH. "December. December 13." I said.

"Good, now what day is it today, Katerina?" Elijah asked me. Elijah. Elijah. Elijah. Elijah. Elijah. I couldn't think of anything else. Think, you have to think. What's today? Whats the date today? "December 1st, it's december 1st." I told them. And I started screaming in pain again. It was like I could feel my eyes roll back into my head. Everything was throbbing, like a million kneedles. Mid scream, I stopped. Everything stopped. The pain, the screaming, the blurryness. It was all clear, almost like it was all a bad dream. I leaned up catching my breath. What was that smell? I met the eyes of my friends. Rebekah. She looked worried, but she was smiling at me, or trying to past her tears. I touched her hand smiling back. Joel, Joel was holding onto Rebekah, a worried look in his eyes too. Cliff, same thing. Only he was all red and sweaty. I laughed. "Aren't you beautiful?" I mocked. Then I smelt it again. Ugh, what is that? I met eyes with Elijah. Holy shit. "Mate." My wolf shouted at me in victory.

_____________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE
AND FAN :O

Brooke<3333

Untamable (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें