Shove your 'official'

I ran out of the doorway and into a hard chest. Cliff's. He held onto me and pulled me away from the scene. Why did I do that? I found myself thinking. Cause' you're stupid, that's why. My wolf shouted at me, not so much hurt, just angry. I nodded, knowing she was right. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Kat." Ciff rubbed my arms and hugged me tightly. "He's such a little liar." I spat with a clentched jaw. "Little liar?" Cliff laughed like I was retarded. "Okay, big liar. I talked to him earlier, he told me he would try and fix his mistakes, that he really cared, he promised that he could do better, and that he just wanted time to prove it. He lied." I spat, no longer heart broken, just wanting to kill him. "Why did you trust him, Kat? Why did you believe him. Oh, babe." He said and pulled me to him tighter dragging me into his room. "I don't know! I thought that he had changed, but nothing had changed. He's still an ass." I grolwed.

"Yeah no kidding. Look stay away from him, Kat. I mean it. Mate or not, I don't care. If he can be trusted, which me and Joel both guessed in the first place, then stay the hell away from him." He told me raising his voice. "It's not like I can just stay away from my mate, but I get where you're coming from, and believe me, I'll do everything in my power to keep him the hell on his side of the house. When we move, it will only get easier. He's good for nothing, I can see that now. I just wish I seen it sooner." I told him. "Me too, I wish you'd told us about your ittle convo, though." he glared at me. I shrugged. "I wanna see Elijah." I told him flatly. "I know you do, but you need to calm down first. No offense, but if my girlfriend was this pissed off, I wouldn't want her to be macking on me, she might accidentaly bite my tongue off." He told me.

I sighed. "I get it. But who says I'm going to kiss him?" I raised my eyebrows. "Well he's your boyfriend, you love the guy do you not?" he raised his own eyebrows at me. "Yeah, I guess. No, yeah you're right Cliff, you are so amzing I love you so much. Is what you should've said." Cliff mocked poking my nose. I giggled. "Thank you by the way, for.. picking up my broken pieces." I told her and rested my head on his shoulder. "You think you're gonna' be okay bud?" He asked and leaned his head on mine. "Yeah, I do. But you were right about the ELijah thing... It's like if I was scratching his belly I might accidentally dig too hard and draw blood."I shivered at the thought causing him to laugh. "Yeah, something just like that. But don't worry, we could just hang up here, we could practice your little wolfy magic if you wanted." He grinned and bumped my shoulder. "Sure!" I shouted, getting excited.

"Okay, Bekah told me I just have to breathe, relax, and will stuff to happen." I told him. "Sound easy enough, what you gonna try first?" He grinned. Hmm. I thought about it. What could I try... I already did snow.. fog and mist and ice. Hmm. Oh I have an idea. "Okay. Rebekah said I should stick to the basic's, but I really, really wanna try this, so you gotta keep it hush hush okay?" I told him feeling more and more excited. "Okay. My lips are sealed." he said and metophorically locked his lips and threw away the key. I starred at him. "That was really stupid." I said matter-of-factly. He laughed, "Just do your little winter thing." He told me. "Alright, Alright." I said and put my hands on my knees as we faced eachother cross-legged. I closed my eyes and thought. It took less effort than ever before, it was the easiest thing, and I knew then that my powers were fully out, just like Rebekah's. That made me grin like a goof-ball.

When I opened my eyes, there was a full ice wall circled around us. It was thick, breakable but ya' know, thick. "That's so cool. So then you're good with proctection too?" Cliff asked me looking around us. It was almost like the world was blocked out. It was perfectly sculped, round and ceiled off at the top, I thought to myself looking around. I smiled. "I guess so." I told him meeting his eyes again. "Can I try something?" He asked me holding out his hand. "Sure." I shurgged and put mine in his. He held one of my fingers out and guided it pointed to the ice. I watched as it startec carving out words into it, Cliff's name. "Holy shit that's so cool." He said wide eyes and dropped my hand. It was cold in our little ice circle, but it was nice, almost un-noticeable. I started waggling my finger around, Cliff using my other hand to write was he wanted.

We ended up laughing so hard and writing so many things that the ice shattered into a million small pieces and that vanished. "That was fun." Cliff breathed. I laughed. "I needed that. So now can I please see Elijah?" I asked his using puppy dog eyes. "Ah, sure. C'mon kiddo." he told me and grabbing my hands lifted me off the bed and out into the hallway. "Now remember, don't dig your nails into him, and stay calm with those teeth of yours." He winked at me and I blushed. "Oh shut up." I told him and smacked his arm. "Hey now, I was only telling the honest truth." He told me and ruffled my hair. I glared fixing it again. "I'll show you the truth." I snarled playfully. He held his hands up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder grinning. "Hey Kat, wait up a sec." Kol came down the stairs behind us smiling. I whirled around to face him my eyes blazing over. "Stay the hell away from me." I yelled at him.

"Whoa what did I do?" He asked backing up a step. "What did you do? Nothing. And that's exactly it." I screamed at him. "Uh, I'm not following." He said taking a step closer. "I seen you have sex with Melonie in your office, Kol! You didn't keep your stupid promise, I trusted you, and you fudging lied. I'm done. I'm done trying to believe in you, I'm done trying to trust you, trying to let you prove yourself. So you know what?" I asked. Something flashed across his eyes, but I didn't care. Before he could say anything, I finished with... "Kol Night, I accept your rejection. How's that for official?" I said venom drenched in my voice.

____________________________

Okay... I NEED to know what you guys are thinking!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? D:

THANKS.

Brooke<333