Holy fudge.

"Gosh, I haven't had that much fun in such a long time." I tell them all, drying my hair with my towel as we walk in through the pack house doors. Elijah laughs and soon everyone inculding me, was too. We couldn't not be happy. "Glad we could contribute, babe. I'll see you guys in a few hours, Alpha stufff to take care of." Elijah tells us, kissing my forehead before walking upstairs to his office. "I'm gonna go get changed. Be down in a bit." I tell them and skip upstairs with Rebekah quietly behind me.
She walks off down the hall to her room. I reach mine and close the door behind me.
I start stripping off my wet bathing suit, letting it fall to the ground with a sloppy thud. I dried the rest of my body before pulling on my underwear and bra. I rustle through my drawers and pull out a T-shirt and Joel's carebear boxers. Sometimes I wonder what he watches on his own time. I shake my head, pull my hair into a clip and walk downstairs.

"I'd say you're about 5.. 6 meters behind me, closer to my left." I say out loud, knowing Cliff would hear me. We were standing the middle of the woods clearing and I was practicing my hearing abilities. I was supposed to be able to stop every attack Cliff tried to pull using only my hearing. "Good job." He praises me and I smile. So far, he only got one attack where I didn't see him coming.
He ran off into the woods, hiding somewhere in the distance. I look around me, hearing quiet steps become more clear. I couldn't pinpoint what direction he was in, until I hear the wind pick up as he begins to run toward me. I turn, ready to attack and he stops in his tracks grinning. "You're getting good at that. It makes it easier to defend yourself if you can sense where they are before their attack. Ready for the next step?" He asks me and I nod, eager. "Okay. Shift and we'll do the same things we've been doing these past few weeks, in wolf form. Got it?" He tells me, holding my shoulders looking at me with seriousness. I take a deep calming breath and put my game face on. "Got it." I say and turn to walk away, taking a few steps before shifting and turn around yet again, facing Cliff as we're both in our fighting stances. He growls and I snarl in return. Thats when we lunge.

I whimper. He had me flat on my wolf and I flat on her back, pinned to the ground. He nuzzles my neck and then jumped back, ready to start again. This time, it was a bit of a struggle before he creeped up on me, pushing me onto my back again. I let out another whimper.

Use your senses. You can do this, Kat. C'mon now.

His voice trails through my mind. I can do this, I tell myself. Taking a breath, I charge at him. He moves slightly and I push my snout into his neck, hard. I shove my head under his belly and lift, flipping him over and onto his back. With my paw on his chest, I snarl down at him before I jumping back, letting out a howl of triumph. We ran a few different scenarios. I felt so good to be winning, my body was pounding with excitement and adrenaline. My wolf needed this too. Cliffs voice trails through my mind again.

Hear me coming, focus.

He tells me and he runs into the woods. It was silent. I knew he was in stealth mode, hiding somewhere so careful not to be seen. I close my eyes and try my best to focus. I take a breath, letting my ears perk up as I listen to the sounds of the forest. Crack!
I whirl around and run as fast as I can into the woods, knocking him over in a tackle. Once again I snarling at him in defeat, only I realized that this wasn't that same grey wolf I had been fighting. Instead, pinned underneath me was a large black wolf whimpering.

_____________________________

CLIFF HANGERR!!!!

Chapter six!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!! THANKYOUU<3

Brooke<3<3