Guests.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!! :) :)

____________

"Are you serious?" I asked him shocked. "Yeah. We basically get the same experience again, only this time, were not potentials. You're really mine, and I'm really yours." He told me and rubbed my arms up and down. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Silly, silly, Elijah." I shoke my head. "I've always been yours Elijah. Really, truly, yours." I smiled at him. "Well, I guess now it's official." he grinned. I laughed again. "Always." I assured in a goofy tone. "Oh shut up and kiss me." He told me and rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out and he bit it. I gasped and smacked him playfully. "Watch it alpha. I can beat you to a pulp." I threatened. He laughed. "Bring it." he challenged. I looked back and smirked at Rebekah. She winked and I waggled my winger around in a circle. I watched as Elijah's hair froze over into spikes. Sort of like Jack Frost from those Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen. I couldn't wait for christmas, it was going to be amazing, I found myself thinking.

"Okay, I take it back. You win baby, you win." He pleaded with big eyes. I laughed and blew on his hair. It melted away leaving him wet. He ran at me and started shaking like a wet dog. I screamed. "Nooooo, stop stop your wet." I started pounding against his chest. "Nope." He grinned and started rubbing his hair up and down my neck and around face. I giggled and tried pulling away again. "Sorry, you're stuck with me baby." he told me and rubbed his wet hair on my neck again. I squealed and finally getting away and ran behind Cliff. "Cliff, move." Elijah ordered him in his Alpha tone. My face dropped. "That's not fair." I shouted and ran into the car locking all the doors. I stuck my tongue out at them as they started trying to get in. "Open the door, Kat." Cliff growled and groaned. "No." I growled back. "C'mon babe, open the door." Elijah told me. "Apologies from all of you, and I will." I told them snooty. "Hell no." Bekah shouted. "For what?" Elijah smirked. "Ya' know, I think I'm going to see you guys at home. Stay warm." I winked at them and pounded on the gas, driving away.

Despite the yells and screams for me to stop behind me, I floored it down the street. Once I got home though, I regretted it almost instantly. 1) I'd be left alone. 2) I just hurt my mate's feelings. 3) I'd be left alone AND possibly see Kol. I groaned and put my head in my hands on the steering wheel. "Why did I do that?" I asked myself feeling stupid. Just breathe, Kat. You can do this, I told myself and got out of the car turning of the engine and walking into the house, the car keys spinning around my finger. It was quiet. Well, in the lving room anyways. I could hear loud up roars coming from down stairs in the pack meeting room. My eyebrow's furrowing, I stopped spinning the keys and walked down the stairs towards the doors. The screaming and shouting was getting louder and louder. "Who are you?!" I heard Kol snarl. Who was he talking too? I listened carefully, who was in there? I shoke my head not understanding and pounded on the door. The yelling came to a stop, and suddenly Kol opened the door for me. He starred.

"What are you doing? Who is that?" I snapped, peering over and under his shoulder seeing a few other pack members, the one's who are the fighters of both The Untamed pack, and The Fallen moon pack, standing around staring into the middle of the room. I couldn't see who was there, but I needed to. "Let me in." I told him. He laughed. "I'm stronger than you, and as one of your Alpha's, and your mate, I forbid you from stepping into this room." He told me, his voice booming. I glared. "Forbid me my ass." I told him and pushed past him. I stood, frozen in my spot starring at him. He was beautiful. Soft eyes, warm smile. Despite the fact that he was slightly angry, he showed no threat to me, just to everyone else around him. When he met gazes with me is when I noticed how big he was grinning. I must have looked confused, with a funny face or something because he chuckles lightly. I cocked y head to the side.

He was slummed in a chair in the middle of the room, his arms tied behind his back by rope. I could see the irritation it gave him, the rope looked as if it was rubbing against his skin by the red marks around them. I frowned. "Who is he?" I asked Kol in a whisper. I took notice that Ace wasn't around. Huh, wonder where he might be. Kol shrugged and glared evily at the guy. "We don't know. He was a rouge, came on our land. He's not speaking up." He told me, almost seeming professional, forgetting that we had a past. I was proud and surprised all at one time looked at him. And then what he said clicked in and I turned around to face this guy again. He looked so familiar. He was practically a building of muscle though, so... I didn't understand... have I even known him before? I found my eyes narrowing in consideration. He smirked, smiled, then grinned. His face getting wider and wider as he looked me over. I blinked. "HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND-" "Miss me?" He asked, winking. I grinned. "STARK." I screetched and jumped into his arms hugging him, knocking his chair back to the ground as I straddled him tightly.

He chuckled. "I knew you had room in that little memory of yours." He told me and I got instantly mad that he couldn't hug me back. I froze his ropes, watching them brak apart, and he finally hugged me back harder. "Jheeze, I know I'm sexy but did you have to jump me?" He asked, and I could tell he was smirking. I smacked his arm and then frowned, remembering everything from our past. "You left." I told him, scattering away from him. "Stay away from him, Kat. He's dangerous." Kol shouted at me. I flinched. "He's not dangerous. He would never hurt me, not on purpose. He wouldn't." I told Kol, meeting his eyes hard. "How could you possibly know that?!" He shouted at me and ran his hand through his hair. "Because he's my brothers best friend. Well... he used to be." I told him, feeling the pang in my heart as I met eyes with Stark again, the whole room going quiet.

____________________

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it's kind of short, but I JUST HAD TO LEAVE IT AT THAT. :)

Why is Stark back?

PICTURE OF HIM IS ON THE SIDE!!!!!! ------------------------------------------------->>>>

Why did he leave?

What is he to Katerina?

Is he staying?

What's Kol going to do?

:P<3

COMMENT

VOTE
AND FANNN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL.

Brooke<3<3