A crack in the heart.

Picture of REBKEAH MAYER on the side ^.^
                        Played by ~ Candice Accola <3
                                              SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. D:

*                 *                  *                     *                       *                      *                    *

With winter being nearly over, I need a new wardrobe. I was really bummed though, my powers wouldn't be as strong, but still strong, since winter was 2 months or so away from being done with. I still couldn't believe my birthday was in a couple day's. With all the drama going on in my life, well actually, there wasn't that much drama know that I think about it. Once I got home, I knew I would get scolded with questions about my impulsive kiss to Kol, and also get whatever revenge I had coming to me from Kol, since I left him hanging with no car key's, and a hard on while in a pack meeting. I held back a giggle and focused on the surroundings around me. We just walked into the mall, and were deciding what store to go to first. With a bit of arguing, we decided just to head towards TNA. I was filling in Rebekah of the things I heard Kol saying in his head. "Do you think it's some big revenge plan?" she asked as we trailed our fingers through the shirts folded around the stores. I shrugged, biting my lip and thinking. "It's possible, but he seemed..." I blushed not finishing my sentence. She laughed seeing my expression. "Horny?" she suggested and I blushed deeper nodding my head. "Anything could happen, but I don't know that he'd want to." I told her laughing.

She smirked. "What makes you so sure?" she asked. I shrugged, remembering the very embarrasing encounter of Kol finding out I was on my period. After explaining breifly to her about it, she broke out in horrified look. "Ohkay, good point." she nodded with wide eyes and I laughed a nervous laugh. We walked out of the store wondering where to go next. "So, I'm sure he won't try anything." I assured her and she agreed once again. "What are you going to do then?" she asked. I sighed. "I have no idea." I groaned. It was quiet for awhile and then as if something clicked into her head she screamed like she was getting murdered. I ducked down in a semi ninja positions looking around for danger. She just starred down at me. "What the flying fuck are you doing? Get up, I seen something you can wear to the party." she said. I glared at her, standing up and dusting my pants. "You screamed like that because of an outift?" I asked. She smiled. "Yes, yes I did. Let's go." she said and strutted off towards... "Wait, Bekah.. this is Victoria secret, all they sell is..." I looked at her with wide eyes. "Exactly." she grinned, and rushed off. Quickly I scurried behind her and walked into the store, knowing this wasn't going to end well.

And I was right. What she had bought me was... not me, what-so-ever I mean don't get me wrong, it was seriously beautiful, but I didn't think I could pull it off. (AN: I don't want to spoil any detail's about her outift until the night of the party! Sorry readers.) Sighing to myself I held on to my Victoria's Secret bag and my Jean Machine bag, walking along side of Rebekah, two hours after our little shopping thingie.Earlier rebekah told me she would meet me, and walked off, and I had a feeling she was buying me a birthday present. Once we met up again, we were in our predicament now, with nothing to do, standing in the midle of a mall. So instead of leaving, we just sat down on a bench near by and talked. I had already gotten my whole 'Kol is my lover' buisness out of the way, besides the fact that I was in love with him, I had left that part out, so I decided to round on her with questions. "How's you and Joel going?" She blushed. "Good. Great." she sighed dramatically. I smiled. "He hasn't marked me yet, but, it'll happen soon, we've been talking about it for awhile." she smiled and shrugged, and I knew better then to ask anything else before I would never hear the end of it, so I just switched the subject and started randomly talking about school and the party. With us starting school tommorow, and it being a thursday, we only had two days to get everyone invited and pumped for the party friday night.