**-Rated R- ** Intense loving. **-Rated R-**

YOU CAN SKIP  THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT, YOU DO NOT MISS ANYTHING IMPORTENT. :)

~!!~ WARNING: This chapter contains extreme sexual content, course language and is VERY detailed. READ AT OWN RISK. WARNING. WARNING. SERIOUSLY, READ AT OWN RISK.~!!~

Katerina's P.O.V

I left Ace and Stark to catch up in my room as I waited in the living room for Elijah to get back. I had a breif conversation with Kol when I seem him upstairs, and I actually liked talking to him. I was never going to forgive him for rejecting me, all I ever wanted from him was acceptence, and now that I no longer felt the pull of him, I was happy just to try friendship out with him. We talked for maybe an hour or so, random things, all positive, no meanness. It was relaxing, and it didn't bother me that we were sort of past the hating stage, and more just in the strongly dislike. I felt him getting close and closer, my mate, so I thought I should... beg for forgiveness? Nah. Play another perfect trick on my beautiful mate? Hell yes. I smiled inwardly and I thought over what I was going to do. He did it to me once, so I figured.. hey, what the heck? Let's do it back to him. Just more extreme. Now I had a blush on my cheeks. I had to swallow past my emotions, are mate's supposed to be this out of control? I didn't think so, but here I was getting slightly hot and bothered thinking about him. I flushed and shoke my thoughts as he came through the door a scowl on his face.

Although it was instantly swipped off when he seen me. I ran into his arms and grinned ugging him tight. Rebekah on the toher hand, wasn't so happy to see me. "You. Bitch." She snarled and pulled me from Elijah. I laughed nervousily. "You all gained up on me!" I defended weakly, trying to contain my giggles. She glared. "You are so luck we have a pack meeting right now, other wise I would be killing you slowly and painfully." she spat and stalked off. Joel and Cliff grinned at me. "Best prank ever. Nice job kiddo'" Jo said and ruffled my hair. I laughed and Cliff wrapped his arm around me as we watched Joel go after Bekah. "IT was a nice one. Im proud babe." He told me and kissed my temple. I grinned shyly. He smiled back and followed Joel's footsteps down to the pack meeting room. I turned to face Elijah. "I missed you." I told him and pecked his lips long and hard. He grinned against them. "I can tell. I'm gonna go get changed, save me a seat?" he pouted and I whimpered. My thighs tightened. Why did he have this effect on me? I never felt this way with Kol when we first started being mates... Elijah winked at me and rushed upstairs.

I walked down towards the pack meeting room and took a seat beside Rebekah. She was ignoring me, but me and Cliff talked a bit. There was a seat in the middle for Elijah, and then the one beside him at the end would be Cliff's. He was sitting there wondering what was going on, and I already knew. It was about Stark. We were in the back corner of the last row, which I thought would be perfect for what I wanted to do to Elijah. Well there's a lot of things I wan- No. I stopped my thinking before I got too heated. Elijah came through the doors looking around. He spotted me and I smiled. He trotted over in some baggy sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I almost yelped with victory, it was practically like he knew what I had planned. It's almost too easy, I thought to myself grinning inwardly. There was some chattering and laughing throughout the room before Kol Silenced it and we got quiet. I took this time to make sure no-one was looking before I put my hand on Elijah's lap. I seen him look at me confused from the corner of my eyes and I tried to contain my excitment and laughter.

Slowly, I moved my hand up further, rubbing circles over his actual... area. He gasped quietly and I wondered if I should stop. I almost pulled my hand away but thought 'he did this to me and didn't stop, while his parents were there! Atleast it's just our friends aorund us.', so decided against it and begna grouping harder. He bit his lip and squuezed my hand. "Baby, stop." he said slightly amused. I laughed quietly and looked over at clueless Rebekah and Cliff. Instead of stopping, I gripped and rolled my hands up and down his length on the outside of his pants. I felt him stiffen and then I was pulled into his lap. He growled/moaned in my ear. "Thanks for mking a visual for everyone." He teased playfully scolding. I giggled to myself and moved my hand behind my back. I sat forward, more on his knee's and some-what thighs, perfect access since his pants were baggy. I slipped my hand bravely into his pants and boxers as it was behind my back and took himself fully in my hands. I felt his intake of breath on my neck and agai I was wondering if I should stop. Thinking over in my head how he did this to me, where anyone who looked under the table could have seen, and I'm doing it secludedly, I mean, even if I was.. jerking him off behind my back, no-one can see if I'm blocing it.