Free Falling

• Dedicated to Too all my fans, and readers! I'm crying because you're all so CUTE. <333

                                 Picture of ELIJAH MORE on the side ^.^
       Admit it, he's still a sexaaayy mofo <3
                  Played by ~ Joseph Morgan ( MY BABY SO BACK OFF) >:D

~          *               ~                     *                     ~                 

After awhile, Melonie said she was going back to her room to try and sleep. She gave me a hug, but with me trying not to hurt her, it was very awkward. She thanked me again, and left, still crying to herself silently, and I felt her new shed tears soak into my shirt when she hugged me aswell. I didn't know what to do after she left, I just sort of sat down, sliding to the floor, leaning against the door in silence. A million and one thoughts were running through my head. Was her mate apart of this pack? I mean he had to have been right? Melonie had made me promise not to tell anyone before she left, but should I keep that promise? Should I tell Alpha Kol, pack member to her leader, and ask him to go on a search for Melonie abusive, asshole of a mate? I shoke my head. I was so lost for words it was unbearable. I coudln't get the thought of Melonie below some scary, evil person, his hand swinging and beating her. And then my own memories flew bacdk in unepected, and I was thinking about the first time Ace hit me, and the kids at school pushing me down the stairs, potentially breaking my leg in three different placed.

All the bad flooded in, and with everything I had I tried to push it out. I didn't want to remember those times, because they were a past. But after the story Melonie told me, it was hard not to focus on anything else. She dind't deserve that. And to think she thought she was a slut because she kissed he mate, that hurt to hear, did she really think so lowly over herself because of the reputation she brought on herseld? I shoke my head again. Suddenly my bedroom door swung open, and I was 'oofed' forwards on my knees infront of me by the impact. Although it didn't hurt that bad, I still rubbed my head. "Oh, crap, Kat baby, are you alright?" a familiar voice rushed through me, fueling me with warmth, and love, and strength, and I took a deep inhale and Kol's arms wrapped around my body helping me up. I needed this, I need him.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you bad? What were you doing behind the door?" He asked, taking my face between his hands and looking at me with concern. "I..." I rubbed the back of my head and blinked rapidily. "I was just too lazy, I'm not hurt too bad..." I lied to him, getting distracted by his seductive musky, vanilla scent. But then I thought of Melonie, and her bruises, and her scars, and her emotional and physical pain, and I felt wrecked. And I didn't know what made me do it. My emotions being in a bind, my thoughts being too jumbled, my body being too weak, the need to get everything off my mine, but I edged up on my tippytoes, and kissed him. With everything I had, I brought him closer and closer towards me, smushing myself against him, moving my lips insync with his. It took him a moment, but I urged him to respond,a nd soon he was kissing me back, taking this gentle. But I didn't want gentle, I need him to get everything off my mind, I needed him to stop my thoughts, halt them if only for a little while, I need his scent, his smile, his lips, his.. him. I pushed up back on the bed and straddled his waist. I needed rough, I needed fast.

I ground my body against his, biting his lips, begging for entrance. He hesitated, for whatever ever reason, but he opened his mouth, and I invaded it with my tongue, trying not to get sloppy or drool over him. He tightened his arms around my waist, and I brung on of me hands around to the back of his head and brought it closer to me. I rolled on my side, half laying have not, Kol stretche over me as I tugged and pulled at his hair. He moaned in the back of his throat, and my arm underneath me gave out and was crash onto the bed again, him on top of me this time, not moving his hands from my waist, rubbing circles around them and his lips moved smoothly against mine. He was being too soft! I needed more than this. I was getting fustrated, so I flipped up over again, pressed into him and hard as I could and scratched my finger tips through his hair. He moaned again, and I sliped my hand down to his and move it down to my ass. He chuckled lightly and left it there before meeting my lips with his again. I put my everything into it, rubbing my hands around his neck, his hair, down his chest and pack up. I felt every finely build muscle through his shirt and now I wanted it off. Pulling away slightly, I lifted it over his head before hungrily kissing his lips again.