Containing my control

**Contain's swear words, but very few. I apologize to those who get offended**

I stand tall and as strong as I can. Of course, loud whispers and gasps erupt in the room. "Hi everyone." I said in a small voice. I look around, meeting everyone's eyes with a smile. When I catch sight of my brother, his face lit up in confusion and happiness. He looks sick. His skin pale, his body too slim. He looks like he needed a shave too. Oh, Ace. What's happened to you? My pang with pain and regret.
He stands forcefully, rushing toward me and pulling me into his arms. "Is it really you?" He asks, his voice cracking. "Yes. It's really me, Ace." I tell him my eyes flowing with tears. "You look so different..." He sobs, pulling away to look at me. I nod. "I know. But it's me. It's really me." I grip him tighter.

Elijah pulls me away from him growling and envelopes me in his arms. Ace backs away, understanding. "It's okay baby, he wont hurt me." I tell him, running my nose along the coller bone of his neck. He growls. "Babe. Trust me, please." I beg and kiss his lips. He glares in his direction but let's me in a looser hold. Ace's voice cracks and it makes me wan't to burst into heart wrenching sobs. "I'm so sorry, Kat. I should have never... brother's don't treat their sisters that way. Beta's don't treat their pack members that way. And people don't treat people that way. I regret every second of treating you like that, Katerina. I'm so sorry." He breaks down crying, angrily wiping tears from his eyes. "I searched for week's but I couldn't find you. We couldn't find any trance of you since you decided to leave. I didn't want to move, or breath, or talk. I just wanted you back, I needed you back to feel whole again. I felt shattered inside and out, it was all my fault you left. I will never stop blaming myself.

"I should have been there for you, I should have protected you, loved you. Instead I was doing the exact opposite. I don't expect you to forgive me, I don't want you to forgive me. Not this soon. I deserve to feel this new pain and guilt I feel seeing you again, here in front of me. I love you, I still love you more than anything, Kitten. Please, believe I am sorry. He told me and I ran into his arms again a sobbing wreck. "I want to believe you. I'll try. I'm sorry too, that I wasn't a better sis-" "No!" he pulled away and glared at me. "Never. Say that. Again." He growls and I seen Cliff stand from the corner of my eyes. I look over Ace's shoulder at him and mouth "I'm okay." and look back at Ace.

"I can't believe you're really hear." He told me playing with my hair. "It's red-er." He mumbles, tears still running down his cheeks. "You look beautiful baby sis. You always have." He broke down again. "I missed you too." I telll him and he pulls me in tighter, once again, like Renee did, crying into my shoulder.
I look over his shoulder and Rebekah is holding onto Cliff. How could things get so meesed up? I was supposed to leave, and they weren't supposed to care. Everything should have been balanced out, win, win situation, but instead... I felt guilt. Because even though my brother hurt me and treated me exactly how he said he did, this was my real brother showing right now I'm front of me. The one I grew up with, the one who gave me my necklace.
Only, he seemed as broken as I was living here in the past. Not playful and goofy like when we were growing up.
I just couldn't help but feel hurt knowing it was losing me that caused Ace to feel this way.
I just couldn't pull away. He needed this hug as much as I did, I could feel it.
The last hug my brother gave me was the day our parents had died.
A small part of me felt safe in his arms again, it was such a comforting feeling.

I felt my wolf growl in my head. She was angry, desperately telling me to get away from him.
I understood why she wanted me too but I couldn't bring myself to walk away from him. I hadn't seen this Ace is so long.
I didn't want to hurt her, though. And I slowly pull away, giving into her pain.

The connection we built was stronger than other I'll have with another. I trust her and she trusts me. We're a team. Right now, we were both feeling the same yet so different. I still couldn't believe that I didn't get the chance to grow up with her entirely. Not being allowed to shift for years on end meant my wolf was as lonely as me, hiding away in the back of my mind and soul as we grew up separately, not knowing one another at all.
It was only in these past 2 and a half years that we really got to know each other. The joy behind seeing her, hearing her voice. She's scared. She doesn't want anyone to force her to hide away from me again. And it may have been by Alpha Kol's order but the pack made sure I didn't either, Ace made sure of it. Of course she would be hurt and skeptical. I frown at my brother. "I'm so sorry." He says again and I nod.
My heart beat started to pick up. My wolf was growling away in my head and I felt myself getting cold. "Are you okay, Kat?" I hear Rebekah ask and she sees my body tense, I assume. I look at her, explaining best o can what I was feeling. Only she knew what it could mean and only she knew how quickly I needed to bury it. I clenched my fists enough that I wanted to hiss, my nails pinching into my palm. I had a gut feeling that all this sad kinda happiness I've been feeling so far, will be shoved away and replaced with rage. "Stay calm." She whispers, coming up to hold my hand.
It wasn't until my wolfs growling subsided and she started to whimper that I knew something was wrong. My gut was right. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the next round of it all.
________________________

20th CHAPTERR!! :D

It's short yes, I accidentally separate one chapter into two!!

PLEASEE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR MY LOVELIES!!! <3

DON'T FORGET TOO....

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!

THANKYOUU :)

Brooke<3<3<3