Wrecked.

I'm so very sorry for taking so long you guys!
I've been OBER busy lately, but I'll try much much much harder to update more! :*
**** Contains swearing and a bit of sexual content!!****

ENJOYYYYY<3

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Cliff's (P.O.V)

What just happened?

I glanced quickly at Joel who looked about as stunned as I did. He just has more anger I think. I ran a hand through my hair and plopped down on the couches of the alpha office. Katerina looked so... cold.
We brought that anger out of her and she left because of it.
Maybe not like she did years ago but she still ran. First she ran to us, now she ran from us, and I didn't like this feeling. "She... she's gonna come back right? I mean it's not like she's leaving us or anything.. right?" I asked, my voice kinda small. "I sure as hell hope not" he says and sighs. But his anger came to the surface again. "I'm just so tired of it!" he shouted. "I know..." I whispered. "I just wanted her to open up, to tell us what was wrong. She won't stop taking on the weight of the world on those tiny little shoulders and we feel the weight just as much! I can't help but be mad that she hasn't remembered the three of us are linked. This is killing her and us." He ranted, tugging at his hair.
I couldn't interupt him, I couldn't add anything because that was exactly what I was thinking. "We're her protecters, Cliff. She's supposed to fucking trust us with anything, and she didn't, she doesn't." he concluded, anger in his voice still clear.
I sighed again. "She'll be okay, Joel. If shes hurt, we'll feel it. I don't think she'll run again." I told him, but I didn't know if I was telling him to assure him.. or myself. And even then it felt like a lie.

"We tried to pressure her. We know how sensitive she is with secrets. Fuck, she didn't even call us by our names! She addressed us as the beta's. Did you see how angry she was?" I said. I was a little more calm than Joel I'd say. Joel groaned. "We just wanted to help and this is what we do instead." He mumbles, his sadness aiming out. "I can't believe we got that angry..." he says and I nod along with his sentence.

"What the FUCK did you do!?" A voice bellowed full of rage. I snapped my eyes towards the person standing at the door with wide eyes and I'm sure Joel followed suit. "We didn't do anything." Joel replied, his anger rising again quick. He was obviously nervous under his mates gaze but he wasn't going to give in. And I couldn't bring myself to tell her. We were both embarrassed and one of the reasons Joel's mad at Kat is because she went to Rebekah, not us. That made him mad at his mate too.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes further. "You're lying. You assholes did something to Kat. I just watched her storm out of here fucking furious." She said deathly calm, her voice laced with venom and Joel snapped. "It's none of your fucking business what happened! Stop getting in the damn way!" He screamed and she gasped slightly, before glaring hard at us again. I assume because she realized that this was partly about her and Katerina's friendship.

"She is my best friend, it is my business." She replied, her voice not breaking. I couldn't help but think to myself that sometimes that's what the problem is...
"Did she say anything to you?" I ask, interrupting them both. Rebekah's eyes snapped towards me. "She didn't even see me! She was oblivious to me calling her name!" She yelled. "Rebekah, leave. Cliff and I will handle this on our own. You've done enough." Joel demanded and I could tell he was using their connection as mates to make her surrender.
Oh shit. "Dude stop..." I nudge him. It's like he's not even there.
He continues though and Rebekah starts to break under his command. "Leave the room." He says and she starts to reply "Okay, I'll head bac- no!" She growls, realizing Joel's actions and stopping herself.
"How fucking dare you." She stated, eyeing her mate with sadness. "Tell me what happened, or I'll let Kol and Elijah deal with you both." She said, her voice quiet but full of venom.
"Nothing?" she asked Joel specifically. 
I don't think she wanted to hear it from me. She had wide eyes for a split second before squinting viciously.
"Fine, fuck you both. Find else where to sleep Joel." She growled. "And good luck to you both. she added, before shaking her head, and leaving the room, checking her phone as she did, and soon was gone and unseen. Joel groaned into his hands. I frown at him. "What the fuck man?" and he just shakes his head in his hands.