K and?

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! But I rpomise to try and upload a lot more, and lots more sooner ;)
Is that a word? Sooner? LETS HOPE SO. Otherwise, I'm a shit writer. ANYWAAAAYS. ENJOYYYY BEBE'S! <33 :*

_______________________

Recap.....

I wanted everything to be over. I shouldn't feel this way, It shouldn't be this way. I got given a second cahnce, and even then I caused everything to go wrong. Elijah was in his bedroom, screwing his true mate. Kol.. well. I didn't know about Kol. He was nice, nicer to me then he'd ever been before. He was really looking up to be a good friend, and thats what I counted him as, my friend. But even still, there wasn't one person who could take this pain away. Not one person... aside from me. All I had to do was turn it off. Like in my favourite TV show 'The Vampire Diaries', us werewolves, like the vampires, have a switch. We can turn off our pain, of suffering. But that just meant I had to turn off all my emotions. Including love, and friendship, and.. just being nice? Did I want that? Was it worth it? To be free of my own gut retching pain, with the cost of not showing anything towards the one's I love, because I just wouldn't think about what I did anymore, to anyone? I didn't know how long I thought about it. Over and over, again and again, the thoughts swirling around in my head like fishes in a pond. And then I decided. I didn't need this, and I was going to get rid of it. I was flipping my switch. I just wouldn't care anymore. No matter who got hurt, as long as it wasn't me.

I felt myself drain again. Only this time, it felt good, I felt better. Actually, I didn't feel. That was the point. A huge weight was lifted off my chest. I liked being this empty. And then a sadistic, real smile smeared across my face.

__________________________

The voices and banging on the bathroom door became reconizable, and I stood up, wiping the last of my pathetic tears, and unlocked and opened the door. "Katerina! Are you okay?" Cliff jumped at me. I growled. "Mind? You're kinda loud." I snapped back. Only, I didn't feel regret, like I thought I would. I didn't care at all, no guilt. I smiled again, wide grin, ear to ear. Cliff forrowed his brows. "Kat..." Joel said my name like he didn't know it was me. I prused my lips. "What?" I asked back. "You feeling okay?" He asked. I shrugged. "When I feel again, I'll let you know. In the mean time, I'm going to take a shower." I said, and closed the door in their faces yet again. I heard muffling again, urgent, confused voices, but they were cut off when I turned on the water, and finally started to relax.

When I got out, I looked at myself in the mirror. Nothing seemed different about me, I looked the same. Red hair, loose curls falling around my shoulders and back. Bright eyes, a luring emerald green. My teeth were laced perfectly in white, and my body was tucked and curved perfectly. I just didn't feel the same. Shrugging it off, I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. Cliff and Joel weren't in my room, so I dropped my towel and started getting my PJ's on. (Picture to the side). Once I was fully clothed, I plopped down on my bed. "Good night cruel world." I muttered, yawned and closed my eyes. Folding under the covers, and drifting off into a sleep some time after.

* * *

I woke up an Cliff was sleeping beside me. Well, I share a room with the guy, whatever. Shrugging it off, I get up to go to my old room and get some of my clothes. I glanced at the green numbers on the bedside clock, and it was 11:34am. I put my chin up, and stutted out of my room and into Elijah's. It was only him sleeping in there, Tamara must have already woken up. Not caring, I rumaged around, not so quietly, and grabbed as much boxes as I could. With everything being packed, it was pretty easy, I just had to rip them out from under Elijah's boxes. He was mumbling, stirring awake, and I just piled and piled my boxes in my hand, dropping them off in my room, then coming back for the rest. Cliff was gone by the second round, but whatever."Kat?" Elijah's sleepy voice asked, as I got into his room again. "What?" I snapped. He flinched slightly. "What are you doing?" he groaned. "Grabbing my shit, not shut up and go someone else if you don't want to hear it." I said monotone and grabbed a few boxes and took them to my room, then came back. He was still starring at me, same position as when I left. I rolled my eyes. "Can I help you? Like honestly, just... go.. places." I said and waved my hand in a shooing motion at him before going into the bathroom and grabbing my esstials before I forgot. When I came back out he was still leaning up in his bed.

Blinking at me. "Are you.. okay, Kat?" he asked. I laughed a bitter laugh. "I'm peachy, thanks for asking. Why don't you go fuck your mate some more? Eh? Bet little buddy in your pants would just love that." I exaggerated, my voice getting pitchy high at the word love in mockery. He flinched again, and I just had to roll my eyes. "This isn't you, what happened? What did you do?, Kat what are you talking about 'fuck my mate', clearly, I haven't fucked you." he told me. I scrunched up my face in annoyance.. "Tamara you idiot. I'm not your mate." I told him. "I told you I didn't feel a bond towards her!" He shouted at me. I shrugged. "I don't care either way. Not like I love you anymore." I told him flatly. "Y-you... but I love you." he whispered. "Awe, isn't that sweet." I patted his cheek. "Little Elijah has a crush. Ooh." I pouted fakly, and then glared. "Get over it." I snapped. I seen a few tears stroll down his cheeks and I rolled my eyes again. "You have Tamara." I told him in a 'duh' tone. "I d-d-on't want her." He hiccuped. I laughed again, scruching my face. "Well you got her. Her and sexpertise." I winked. I began to turn around when my face smoothed out when I got hit by an idea. "On second thought..." I said, bouncing my head from side to side.

Glaring towards him, willing it to happen, wondering how funny it would be, how he would take it, how Tamarawould take it. I froze his penis. Laced it with pure ice. I snorted at the look on his face when he realized what I did, having looked a million times down his pants. Dork. "Kat! Take it off! Fuck.. this is cold! Take it off!" He gasped with wide eyes. "Sorry, I could, but I don't want to. And the only other way to break that thing, is with a chisel. Good luck." I told him, made a kissy face, and spun out of the room with the last of my boxes in my hand. When I placed them in my room, I grabbed a random pair of shorts, and one of the most revealing tops I could find. Why should I hide what I have? Guys would want me, who would never get me, and girls would want to be me? D'hello? I licked my lips and pulled it over my head, walking downstairs to the dining room table where everyone was sitting for breakfast. They all started cherring happily, saying hello to me. "Guah, good god, shut up." I groaned and took my seat beside Rebekah. Everything was then silent. I just shrugged, grabbing a glass of orange juice, and a piece of toast. "Hun' are you feeling alright?" Elijah's mother asked. I snorted.

She shared a glance at her husband, who looked confused, and frustrated. "Kat, do you need to see the pack doctor?" he asked me. I snorted again, rolling my eyes. "Uh no. But maybe you should, you're old right?" I asked, taking a sip of my juice. His wife choked on her coffee, and everyone began cleaning it up instantly. "Katerina!" she snapped. I looked up. "What?" I snapped back. "Kat, why don't you come for a walk with me?" Rebekah asked, jumping into the conversation before it got too heated. "How bout' no?" I suggested, squinting my eyes together. "Kay' we get that you just got dumped on your ass, but do you need to be such a bitch?" a naggy voice snarled at me. I glanced at Tamara in disgust, feeling my blood freeze over. "First off, I didn't get dumped on my ass. I rejected Elijah. And second, why don't you shut the fuck up and go bck to where-ever you came from, filth." I growled. She stood up. "You're just made that Elijah and I are mates." she said, shouting back. I laughed, throwing my head back and holding my stomach. "That's... oh jheeze. Funny. No." I boomed. "I'm mad that you think you can disrespect me like that." I told her, standing up myself. "I can do what I want, I'm luna." she said, smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah.. luna in the head..." I muttered under my breath.

"Enough!" A voice demanded at us, and one again I rolled my eyes. "Go fuck yourself Elijah, stay out of this." I told him monotone. "No. I'm part alpha betwen these two packs, you'll do as I say." He told me in his alpha tone. I snorted for the third time. "Yeah, okay bud. So tell me how's your little.. problem?" I asked smirking. He flinched slightly, but recovered quick enough. "Kat..." he started but I cut him off. "Look,I don't have time for this, I'm going for a run." I said and as I was about to bump his shoulder he caught my wrist. "Kat, stop. Can't we just talk?" He begged. "Nope." I popped my lips and stepped hard on his toe before strutting off. When I reached the woods, I ran, further, farther, shifting mid air, then much further, and much farther. Feeling the wind through my fur was angelic, and I pushed myself up the cliffs, and moutains around the pack house, right to the top. Starring over my surroundings, it was all... beautiful. Actually really beautiful. I never thought I could feel, or see beautful again. "Kat, what have you done my little girl?" A voice whispered from beside me. Turning my head, I gasped at who was infront of me. Or.. the who's who were infront of me.

______________________________________

Who did she see?

Who were the two people?

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER :P

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN MY LOVELIES!

Brooke<3<3