Crazy for you....

There's a couple loud knocks on the door that makes me jump. "Open up, Kat." Rebekah yells from the other side. I groan, not wanting to get up in the slightest. Elijah does a soft "mmm" in my ear, pulling me closer. "She's going to kill you if you don't let me get up you know." I tell him and his body rumbles with laughter. "Yes. She probably will." He replies and I laugh, his arms tighten around me. I turn in his arms and peck his nose. He smiles at me and images of our previous... actions run wildly through my mind and I find myself blushing.
She knocks again, quickly this time. "I know you're in there. We have plans, let's go." She states clearly from the other side of the door. I groan again, shuffling out of Elijah's arms. Okay, okay jeez. I'm up. I yawn as I slip on Elijahs shirt and my jean shorts, him watching me the entire time. The sun was shining brightly through the window, too brightly. Last night was exhausting, I smile to myself. "KATERINA BATHAS OPE-" I open the door just as she goes to knock again, her fist hitting me dead on. "Ow!" I shout, glaring at her holding my nose. "You just punched me!" I shout again, more annoyed this time. I hear Elijah laugh from behind me. I turn to glare at him, mouthing the word ass. Rebekah ignores him, "C'mon. Let's go for a walk." She tells me, giving me no time to reply before she drags me downstairs. "That fucking hurt." I grumble to her and she turns to give me a smile.
"Sorry. It's better that you're angry though. It makes it a bit easier to channel your gift." She tells me and I purse my lips. My impatient best friend, yes she angers me sometimes. I watch as she grabs two bottles of water from the fridge before taking my hand and leading me outside.
"How's rooming with Cliff?" I ask her, walking a ways away from the house and a bit into the woods. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be. He's trying best he can to help me, but.. it's just hard. There's not much he can do. I love Joel, enough not to hurt him by breaking them up. It's killing me. I can feel everything... you know how it is." She tells me sadly. I nod with a frown. "I know, I'm sorry. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone." I tell her honestly. "Cliff is a great friend, we're lucky to have him." I say with a smile. "Yeah, earlier today when we first got in, he told me he would sleep on the floor. That he wanted to respect my space and that he was sorry for everything I was going through." She starts picking at the grass. "I told him it didn't matter, that I didn't have a mate who cared at the moment and that he could just sleep in the bed. I ended up crying in his arms for about an hour and he kept telling me it would all be alright. He's kind, he's gentle. I just wish so badly that it could be Joel sleeping beside me." She finishes, pausing for a moment before shaking her head. I grab her hand to stop her from picking and give her a sympathetic smile. "You'll just have to wait it out. When he knows, everything will change." And as I say it, I feel that painful pang remaining me that Elijah would feel this way for his mate, if she were to come along. "Hey, no frowning. Look, let's move on. Are you ready?" She asks me, her game face on. I nod and take a deep breath.

We both sit cross-legged, facing one another in a small open part in the woods. "Think of something that angers you." She states and I raise my eyebrow at her. There is plenty that does. She rolls her eyes. "I'm serious. Try to focus." She urges me. I find myself thinking on over-drive. Everything was a blur, thought after thought, emotions running through my head as memories pop up. I can't focus on one and I give up with an exaggerated sigh. "I can't do it." I tell her. "Try harder." she tells me and I glare at her. She just winks in return. What makes me angry? I try to think again. The betrayal from my mate... the fact that he never told the pack why I left... the confusion I feel toward Kol is angering in itself. But overall, it just hurts and I find myself frowning again. I meet Bekahs gaze and she frowns at me in return. "This isn't working. It seems like everything that angers me causing me sadness and I can't focus on just the anger." I groan and put my head in my hands. I have something buried beneath me, something that I'm the end makes me a strong being and I can't even channel it.
"Okay, get up." She tells me, pulling me up to my feet by my hands. I tuck my hair behind my ears and start at her in confusion. "What now?" I ask and she shrugs, "I thought we could try something different." I'm about to ask further into it, but I get my answer as she kicks my foot from under me, causing me to collapse on my side. Pain shoots through my rib as it hits the ground. "What the fuck!" I scream at her, getting back into my feet. "We need you to be angry for this to work." She says innocently and kicks my foot again. "This is your plan?" I shout at her, once again standing to my feet. "I'm just trying to help." She states as I brush twigs and leaves off of my shorts. "Bitch," I say to her and she shoves me enough that my back hits a tree. My hands start to feel cold. "Okay, enough." I shout trying to catch my breath. I've felt this feeling before. "It's working and you know it." She shouts back, grabbing my arm, tugging me and throwing me to the side. I groan as my shoulder hits the ground a bit too hard. "Damn it, will you stop!" I growl through clenched teeth. "Is this what it was like, growing up in that pack house?" She asks me, stepping closer to me as I rise to my feet. "Did you have this little control..." she trails off, her voice scarily soft. I part my lips, my eyes blurring over with red. I shove at her chest and she stumbles backward for a second before turning around to trip me yet again. When I hit the ground this time, rage surges through me. Why the fuck was she doing this? "This is all so familiar isn't it... have you learnt nothing..." she asks, trailing off again as I glare up at her. There's a burning in my palms and I find myself screaming in pain, pushing them further into the dirt. I scrunch my eyes shut, my whole body shaking. I don't want to hear anymore, I can't hear anymore. "ENOUGH!" I howl and I breath heavily, my heart beat in my ears. I am no longer cold and strangled I feel empty. I shake my head, attempting to squeeze my eyes shut further. "Katerina..." Rebekah says gently. I try my best to calm down before meeting the gaze of my so called best friend. I am so angry at her right now.
I blink open my eyes, seeing a puff of air leave my lips as I breath out. I gasp and cover my mouth before slowly taking it away to breath out, seeing another puff in front of me. I look quickly around me, small gasps escaping every few seconds. This can't be real... I tell myself, but I know I'm wrong. This is real and I did this. Beneath me is a layer of ice, a huge circle that extends roughly 2-3 metres out. I look down, seeing my reflection and I feel a wave of happiness. Things become clear and I start to understand what just happened and why. I look quickly at my best friend, tears in my eyes.
"I can't believe you just did that." I tell her. "I'm sorry, I had to help you and I couldn't think of another way." She shrugs with a sad smile. I rise to my feet carefully, Rebekah grabbing my hands so I don't slip on the newly made layer ice I have brought us. We step into the dirt and she pulls me  into her arms. "That was mean." I grumble and she hugs my tighter. I'm not angry though, only grateful. "I know, okay? It worked though Kat... look around you," she states pulling away, turning me around by my shoulders. I glance at her from behind me slightly glaring before I turn around and really admire what I've done. One big circle of beautiful clear ice. I lean forward, noticing my reflection again. Just like in my dream. There is so much more you can accomplish, I'm sure." She says and I turn to smile at her. "You're a bitch and I love you." I tell her and she laughs. I know she's right. Why thank you. Shall we practice some more?" She smirks and I laugh shaking my head. "I'm beat and seriously starving. Lets head back." I grin at her and she nods before taking my hand and we begin walking back to the pack house, talking about idea for a new pack house that is desperately needed.

_______________________________________

NEW CHAPTER'S UP :D

Kinda harsh, bekah.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :)

DON'T FORGET TO....

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN :)

LOVE YOU ALL LOVLIES!!!! <3

Brooke<3<3<3