chapter 51~ Much ado about nothing

A/N: please don't forget to vote, comment and of course follow me. Thank you very much. I appreciate each and every single one of you. much more juicy chapters coming soon. Stay tuned.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!!!🥺🥺🥺

Sooo, I just realized the importance of saying this. I understand that many of us want Cole and Olivia to end up together as quickly as possible and I've considered it. Butttt! if I rush it, the plot is going to spiral out of my hands and head towards a place i didn't plan for it to land at and you all, myself included is going to leave unsatisfied. And also I  promise it's all going to be worth it at the end. Please just stick with me patiently. Thank you very much, for reading that long ass message. If you have anything else you'd like to see in the story please comment down below.💙💙💙

It was one of those sundays that if i hadn't been aware was actually a sunday, i would have believed it to be a saturday and for two valid reasons. The saturday looking weather being the first, and the fact that my mom and I usually reserve doing a thorough clean up of the house to Saturday.

By the time the sprucing up was done and over with, it was nearly 2pm, five hours away from the time that we had kick-started.

I tumbled onto my bed with all the energy of a tree that had been fell by an angry lumberjack. Relishing in the sweet luxury only my bed could furnish me with, i couldn't help but shut my eyes briefly. It wasn't out of drowsiness but rather as a means of wholly immersing myself into the feeling of relaxation.

Barely forty seconds later i was sitting up in bed and reaching for my phone, the one which had slithered from my grasp and suffered awful smatters just the day before. I'd been meaning to text Cole a thank you message all morning but we'd been so busy cleaning I'd decided to leave it till later.

"And now the time has come. No more procastination." I flexed my fingers as though in preparation for some heavy lifting.

Me: heyy

It was best I sent a thank you as soon as possible. Further procastination would make sending it later awkward or just downright impossible, and that'd be doubly awkward for me. I'd rather express too much gratitude than be guilty of showing too little. But in this situation i don't think too much gratitude is a thing.

Me: just texting to say thank you very much for the phone you gifted me. It was really nice of you. I greatly appreciate you a whole lot. It was such a kind thing for you to do.

"Must be nice to be rich" I muttered to myself. I of course did not text that to him, that'd be discourteous and silly.

The bedspread creased as i lightly slapped my phone face down onto it. And abandoning the chat temporarily, i waddled over to the kitchen for a cup of chocolate drink. I prepared the drink and gulped it down as hastily as a cat burglar robbing precious jewels from mansions. Truth be told, i wasn't snacking as a result of hunger, i was snacking solely out of boredom.

I returned to my room to check if Cole had replied the message I'd sent.

Private number: anything for you liv.

Me: I honestly don't even know how to begin to thank you.

Private number: I do

My eyes flickered in disbelief, that wasn't the direction I had expected the conversation to steer towards. It was just something I had said to be polite.

Me: I didn't mean it literally

The m and n button were a hassle to press as that was the side of the screen that had taken it upon itself to shoulder the most disfigurement during the fall.