chapter 25~spin the bottle

We snapped our heads in the direction of the scream and were met with an astonishing scene. It was a boy and he was scratching his groin region in a manner maniacal, his legs quivering uncontrollably. It was one of those occurrence i knew i shouldn't find amusing but I did.

I heard someone call out "what's wrong mahn?"

"It itches so badly, so very badly." The boy groaned scratching with much more force

"You sure it isn't the herpes man?" Another person questioned

"No, the fuck! ever since I slipped these boxers on, it's been." He paused and yelled

"Holy shiiiit." With that he ridded himself of the boxers and dived into the crystal clear pool. My jaw dropped in stupefication and I looked around for some sort of explanation.

None was found until Kyle, the guy with the red hot curls picked up the boxers warily and inspected it "I feel a weird substance here."

"Ewww, we didn't need to know that shit" the albino scrunched his face in abhorrence

"It's not what you think, you pervert. It feels like. Wait a minute I think it is." He stopped to scratch his palm

"Itching powder!" He finally exclaimed

"Mystery solved. Y'all can go on in already, or are you going to keep gawking at my junk?" The guy attempted to cover his private area whilst scratching discretely.

As Cole walked past me I heard him say to the albino sounding genuinely concerned "I wonder who'd have done such a vile thing." Cole tilted his head as though trying to solve a tough puzzle.

"Whoever did it was one ingenious sly son of a bitch I'll give them that." Was the other guy's swift reply as they faded out of hearing distance

I wouldn't put it past Cole, But why would he do this? I heaved in a huge breath

"Positive attitude, positive attitude." I muttered inaudibly to myself

Resplendent in our original outfits, we all sat down in a circle on the floor with a bottle in the middle.

"Disadvantage of having on a mini gown, number 1 you can't sit cross-legged without flashing people, damn." I groaned

"I'm glad I have on shorts." Cara chuckled

I swiveled my neck from left to right in search of lily "where's lily? Has she gone home?"

"Nope,she's in the guest room, she's not feeling too well." Cara whispered back. I nodded my head to show I understood still trying my hardest to find a comfortable sitting position.

"Who wants to go first?" One twin asked

"Mee" The albino squealed

he spinned the bottle and it landed on Kyle. I couldn't help but wonder how I'd look if I dyed my hair his shade of red. Silly, probably.

"Truth or Dare, kyle my boy" the albino guy drawled

"Truth"

"Who amongst us here has the nicest butt ?"

"Uhm" he turned to me

"No offense, but it's Olivia" he nodded his towards my direction, everyone whooped at that.

A guy with a voice that sounded awfully like Patrick's from SpongeBob called "are you Italian? Cause I want a pizza that ass."

He was met with disgusted looks and Josh yelled from the other end of the circle "boy if you don't shut the fuck up with your crusty ass mouth and your receding hairline, looking like a washed up dollar." Everyone in the room burst into loud laughter at that, apparently the boy wasn't well liked.