70 - Getting Out

When Cole open his eyes after the [Soul Contract], the information of the Skeleton Sage Egg change;

Incomplete Egg [Skeleton Sage]
Status : Alive (99.0%)

Cole frown after he read the information of the egg. He just finished helping it form its soul into single entity and its hatch percentage improved quite a large margin. It seems that one of the reason it didn't hatch despite being in the care of a Saint is becuase the problem lies within the eggs' soul.

However, when he thought about it more, even if the problem lies within its unfused soul, it should not be a problem for a Saint to solve. Or was the World Devourer Saint afraid that he'll damage the eggs soul? Could be. This egg is a special one after all. The said Saint might have a doubt and was afraid on damaging the creatures soul.

But... Is fiddling with the creatures soul inside the egg that hard? Afterall, he's successful with his attempt.

Well, he's not sure if he's very talented or the Saint have a problem.

As usual, the moment the [Soul Contract] finished, the Messiah Tree started to rustle and its aura that it passively release in the whole [Inner World] started to converge towards the egg. It was giving its blessing to the new addition to their member. Surprisingly, its hatch percentage increase once again, 99.1... 99.3... 99.9... then finally stop.

Now, the egg only needed its final push and it will hatch.

When the egg float towards the Messiah Tree and placed beside the golden egg, it was only then he open [Gate] and get back beside the [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] and return on refining the sealed arms so that he could leave this place as soon as possible.

However, the moment he assume meditating posture lotus position, the portal that wasn't closed yet started to have roots flowing out. It was a big shock to him as he know that it was the roots of Messiah Tree.

The light of [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] intensified and a projection of bald monk appear and look at the roots with hunger apparent on its expression. It was a Divine Equipment made with many high ranking items and it was mainly composed of both light and fire attributed ingredients. Some of those are a core of a sun and the eye of the Divine Beast, Three-Legged Golden Crow which is known as the embodiment of the sun. It was both a fire type attributed ingredients. In a sense, even if it wanted to improved itself, he have to look within this range of ingredients. But this roots are different! It didn't know what tree that roots belong to but it could tell that it was more precious than the whole him!

Even the recuperating dried arms twitch and the phantom spirit reappear. It also feel the arrival of something incredible! Him, a part of the will of renowned World Devourer Saint, could also feel the preciousness of the roots. Forget about recovery, he could even thought that it could help him breakthrough to the next realm after Saint!

"Hahahaha! This time, I'm sure that I'll be freed!" The phantom started to laugh hysterically.

Something dawn to the artifact spirit of [Purifying Evil Radiance Orb] that was also looking currently looking at the roots with awe, "No!" It couldn't help but shouted.

"This is bad! World Devourer Saint are known to have the ability to devour almost everything in this world! If it managed to devour that roots, it will be hard for the both of us to save the situation!" It exclaimed to Cole.

Cole, who was also feeling marvel with the Messiah Tree's sudden move, immediately frown to the artifact spirit's warning. He knew how marvelous and important that tree was and if the sealed arms truly managed to devour even small part of it, it will spell a very bad news.