91 - Saving the Family Members

There were five sects included in the ruin exploration. Including the Five Element Sect and Cold Jade Palace, there were also a Buddhist Sect called Golden Perseverance Temple, a group of Magical Beast called Ten Thousand Holy Beast Mountain, and lastly, a sect that only accept male disciples, Nine Yang Sect.

This different powerhouse are all very well known powers in the whole Middle Land, Eastern Continent. Their reputation was very deep.

As for the Golden Perseverance Temple, it was a buddhist sect from the Western Continent. Grand Elder Caira said that this certain sect have a friendly relationship with Cold Jade Palace which is why they were invited.

According to Grand Elder Caira, every sect have decided to send ten of their disciple. Those disciples could be choosed by the sect themselves. Which means they'll only meet at the Heavenly Fire City to gather.

Grand Elder Caira said that they will travel towards Heavenly Fire City the next morning.

Cole nodded his head as he watched the others leave from his base except for Lilia who finished her registration as a certified member of his league. However, this one only have a mild reaction.

Although the base energy was impressive but for those who comes from Eastern Territory, this level of richness was still not acceptable.

The only thing that made her happy was the Pet Contract.

Cole have yet to see her companion beast though and he didn't ask her to show it to him.

Since they will leave tommorow morning, Cole decided to go to the Information Tree again and ask for information. And what he ask is the information of Ganto, Heli and Fajardo Family.

Ganto Family was a third rate human clan of Leaveless City, Heli Family was a first rate human clan of Tree Mountain City and Fajardo Family was a second rate human clan of Plain Tree City.

Fortunately, among the memories he plundered, two of the city are included while the Fajardo Family are one city away from one of the city.

And so, he decided to start saving one of them now.

He face the two members of his league and said, "I'll cultivate inside of one of the room. Don't disturb me." He informed them.

Mike nodded his head while Lilia raise her's.

"If you have ingredients for Energy Pills, I'll refine some." She said.

Cole stop as he remember that Lilia was actually an Alchemist and she's a disciple of Grand Elder Caira.

However, he scratched his head as he sheepishly said, "I don't know the ingredients needed for [Energy Pills]..."

Lilia look at him with are-you-kidding-me look. She wonder of how this certain one reach his current level without knowing the ingredients of a kind of pill that was needed for every cultivators. Don't tell her that he reach his current level without even using a single pill? That's impossible. Even the prodigy of Eastern Continent have consumed number of pills just to reach their cultivation.

Lilia shake her head inside. She dismiss the thought as she don't want to wallow herself in envy with the guy's talent.

She brought out a piece of paper and pen and wrote for a whole minute. When she's done, she stretched out the piece of paper to Cole while saying, "Here, this are all the ingredients needed for Energy Pills. I included all the ingredients needed for Tier-2 to Tier-4 Energy Pills. If you could brought out ingredients, I can refine some while waiting for tomorrow."

Cole nodded his head as he read the list of ingredients in a second. When he saw the list, he smiled widely as most of those are the most common items inside the [Inner World]. As for the others, he'll ask for the elves if they have some.