99 - Bloodlines

At the end of the auction, Cole acquired all the items that he wants; the five herbs and fruits that can be used by many ways, the Heaven-Rank Sword Art, Wave Collision Slash, and the Heaven-Rank Blue Gold.

The five herbs and fruits includes a 100 year old Blood Mushroom, a herb that can be use to nourish blood and could be refined to various healing pills. This cost 10,000 Tier-3 Spirit Stone.

Second is a herb called Crawling Snake Vines which could be use to make pills that could dispels poison. This cost 7,400 Tier-3 Spirit Stone.

Third is Three Petals Yang Flower, a herb that could be refine to kidney nourishing pills and increase men's sexual drive and desire. This cost 4,900 Tier-3 Spirit Stone.

Fourth is a fruit called Ash Grey Fruit, a fruit that could strengthen bones. This cost 8,100 Tier-3 Spirit Stone.

Last but not the least, a seed of Clear Jade Lotus. This certain seed is one of those rare items that could nourish soul. For alchemist, or cultivators as a whole, this seed is very precious. This was acquired with the cost of 12,500 Tier-3 Spirit Stone.

As for the technique and gold, its cost have surpassed the 50,000 Spirit Stone mark. Fortunately, he have two waivers or his Tier-3 Spirit Stone will be cleaned just with this two items.

After the formalities with the auction house, Cole and his group exit the place.

When they reached the entrance, there were two very conspicuous person standing on the door. One is beautiful maiden in a fiery dress who's currently glaring at Cole's group. As for the other one, it was a middle-aged man in a very clean white clothes, free of dust and dirts.

And since these two was not really humans but beast in their human form, like Celia, there's a two floating bubble beside that tells their brief description;

Vermillion Phoenix ♀️
Level : Ninth-Level Tier-4
Affinity : Fire
Type : Avian, Beast
Rank : Holy
Potential : True
Description : A beast that awakens the bloodline of both Divine-Rank Beast Vermillion Bird and True-Rank Beast Red Phoenix. The two conflicting bloodlines leads to current rank.

Pristine King Crane ♂️
Level : Third-Level Tier-9
Affinity : Wind
Type : Avian, Beast
Rank : Monarch
Potential : Emperor
Description : An Avian Beast that prioritize cleanliness of all times. It will immediately enter berserk state if dirtied in the middle of battle.

Cole can't help but take a second glance to the middle-aged man... Who would've thought that he was actually a super beast that have a Tier-9 strength?!

He can't help but step back a little. In his current level, even with all of his live saving items means, all of it means nothing to him! Just one strike and it will be enough to finish him off!

Seeing Cole's action, the Pristine King Crane smile a little.

According to their plan, the moment they face each other, he will pressure the other to hand over the infant beast. However, the moment he gave the boy a glance, his whole existence can't make himself do it. The man gave a faint aura that makes beast like himself to... protect him. It seems that they have to proceed to other plan.

"Holy Beast Mountain wants to invite you to our temporary base, to talk about the custody of the little beast. Our temporary base is outside the city, inside the forest." The middle-aged man talks directly to him, which indicates that he only want him to come and not the others. "Don't worry, I swear in my beast name that we won't inflict you any harm."

In human cities, unauthorized beast can't enter the city.

However, if they wanted to, the Holy Beast Mountain could enter the city forcefully but because they also don't want the atmosphere inside the territory, they choose to remain in the forest which is their natural habitat.